SIGNED IN AT THE HOSPITAL, TH...

By Qwinesty

Sign in on the first day, reward [world-class heart surgery experience] Sign in on the second day, reward [wo... More

Chapter 1 Hospital internship, sign in for world-class surgery
Chapter 2: Family members attacked, cut their throats
Chapter 4: Fooling Around! Can you suture the carotid artery?
Chapter 5: The hospital is shocked! At that moment Qin Feng became light
Chapter 6: Rich rewards, privileges for interns
Chapter 7: Night shift reception, acute appendicitis during pregnancy!
Chapter 8: It's too late, only cesarean section for appendix perforation
Chapter 9: Mother and daughter are safe
Chapter 10 Chen Yuanfang's invitation, the old man's life is hanging by a thread
Chapter 11 From vowing to giving up treatment
Chapter 12 Arrogant BMW, little girl faints with chest pain
Chapter 13: Arterial Dissection, Only 15 Minutes!
Chapter 14 An accident happened! Be in danger and be ordered to turn the tide
Chapter 15 Zhang Fan Thanks, Qin Feng's First Pennant
Chapter 16: Brother, you are so brave!
Chapter 17 Meet the BMW man again, both shocked in the car accident
Chapter 18 The BMW man wakes up, who should you go to when you die?
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20 A 12-year-old girl turned out to have liver cancer!
Chapter 21: The operation is confirmed, the hospital leads the donation
Chapter 22: Highly Difficult Surgery, All Big Guys Participate!
Chapter 23: Surgery is completed, tens of millions of medical funds
Chapter 24: News Interview, Yaner Liu's Invitation
Chapter 25: A pretending meal, I am good at it!
Chapter 26: Please do me a favor and run the foundation
Chapter 27: The accident at the airport, acute throat choking!
Chapter 28: Rescue
Chapter 29: Obstetrics and Gynecology Practice, National Clinical Competition
Chapter 30: Slap in the face of ectopic pregnancy
Chapter 31: 12 minutes! Finally saved my life!
Chapter 32: Hi to mention millions of fans, weird retching
Chapter 33: No Solution! Jinling No. 1 Hospital is helpless
Chapter 34: I get it! This is a mental problem!
Chapter 35: A major accident in the playground, rushed to the emergency room
Chapter 36: Terrible, the race between life and death!
Chapter 37: The battle in the operating room, take turns on stage!
Chapter 38: Four operations on the same stage, first craniotomy
Chapter 39: Qin Feng is not a human being for 48 hours!
Chapter 40: The familiar figure of 12 operations, awesome!
Chapter 41: Tribute to all medical staff, Jinling calls
Chapter 42: Provincial Consultation, Tricky Heart Tumor
Chapter 43: There is no way, I can only change the heart
Chapter 44: Is there a succession to the throne in the family? Bleeding!
Chapter 45: Qin Feng is going all out
Chapter 46: Save the Uterus! Who dares to beat Doctor Qin?
Chapter 47: Going to Jinling, Qiao Changping's family picks up
Chapter 48: Liang Donglai's Accompany, Qiao Yiyi's Recovery Is Very Good
Chapter 49: The Contest Begins, Unfamiliar Heart Donation
Chapter 50: All acquaintances, the king brought bronze to abuse
Chapter 51: The Victory of Crushing the Soviet Province
Chapter 52: This Heart Is The Only One I Can Give You
Chapter 53: The two houses reached an agreement
Chapter 54: The Surgery Begins, Qin Feng's Personal Performance
Chapter 55 A sensation in the medical field of Jiangsu Province
Chapter 56: Returning to Jiangcheng, Internal Medicine Comes to Force the King
Chapter 57: Confirmation of symptoms, rare sports allergies
Chapter 58: Want to accept Qin Feng as a disciple? Didn't you drink at work?
Chapter 59: Chen Dong is discharged from the hospital
Chapter 60: Steel bars penetrate the body! Qin Feng came to the consultation
Chapter 61-70:
Chapter 71-80
Chapter 81-90
Chapter 91-100
Chapter 101-110
Chapter 111-120
Chapter 121-130
Chapter 131-140
Chapter 141-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-170
Chapter 171-180
Chapter 181-190
Chapter 191-200
Chapter 201-210
Chapter 211-220
Chapter 221-222

Chapter 3: It's too late! I'll do this operation

4.6K 126 2
By Qwinesty

this moment,

All nurses and doctors were frightened by this scene.

No one thought that the patient’s family would actually have the knife on Deputy Director Chen.

Deputy Director Chen is the only female deputy director of the emergency department.

Everyone knows that the emergency room is not an easy place, but when there is a shortage of leaders.

She came here resolutely from the gastroenterology department, and has never yelled tired in more than ten years.

No matter in work and life, everyone likes and respects her very much.

It is their mentor and comrade-in-arms who fight together every day and night!

Now he fell down in front of everyone, blood gushing, soaking the snow-white coat, so dazzling.

“Help!”

As the attending doctor Zhao Yitian yelled, everyone rushed up.

With rich experience in emergency department, he quickly performed compression to stop the bleeding, and then put Deputy Director Chen on a stretcher.

Qin Feng looked at Chen Yuanfang, who had a pale face, and a judgment about the wound appeared in his mind for an instant.

Even with compression hemostasis, the amount of bleeding is still not small.

According to this amount of bleeding, if surgery is not performed, it will enter ischemic shock in 3 minutes.

“Send to the rescue room! Notify the director!”

Zhao Yitian was also an old man in the emergency department, and immediately shouted.

Immediately, the bed was pushed into the rescue room by a group of doctors and nurses, and the head nurse and several nurses hurried to find a doctor.

Qin Feng and the others waited anxiously outside the surgery.

When everyone was anxious and stared at the corridor at the end of the rescue room, Liu Juan rushed out of breath.

“Head nurse, where’s Director Zhou?”

Seeing that she was alone, the doctor next to him quickly asked.

“Zhou… Director Zhou, I’m under… the operation, and I can’t come.”

Liu Juan took a few breaths and said anxiously.

“I have notified other departments and asked them to send someone over for the operation as soon as possible. It may take a few minutes.”

Bang!

As soon as she finished speaking, the door of the rescue room was kicked open.

Zhao Yitian walked out with blood on his hands, with unspeakable nervousness and impatience on his face.

“Where’s Director Zhou? Deputy Director Chen has lost too much blood. He needs an operation right away!”

“Director Zhou is undergoing an operation in a car accident, and I can’t get out of it. I have already contacted the directors of other departments.”

Liu Juan immediately explained it again.

“Then what should I do now? Deputy Director Chen’s situation is dangerous!”

Zhao Tiantian was stunned when he heard the words, his brows frowned, and he looked a little flustered.

He has just determined the injury, and the knife has been drawn too deeply.

The carotid artery was completely severed, and the side muscles were even cut through the incision, almost injuring the trachea.

If it drags on any longer, it will definitely be dangerous!

Although several of them were residents, they followed Director Zhou and Deputy Director Chen to the operating table.

But they are all given them first aid or second aid, and there is no experience in completing the operation independently.

What’s more, carotid artery severance has reached the standard of level three surgery!

The risk is extremely high!

Drop~~~~

“Not good! Director Chen was in shock!”

At this moment, a shout suddenly came from the rescue room.

The steady and sharp sirens immediately caused everyone to have a cardiac arrest and their scalp numb.

“Quick! Rescue! Be sure to hold on to the other directors!”

Zhao Yitian only felt dizzy, tears filled his eyes, and he roared desperately.

Chen Yuanfang is his mentor, and he has been with Deputy Director Chen for three or four years.

The two spend more time together than their family members, and they take the trouble to help him in both life and work.

Zhao Yitian always treated Chen Yuanfang as his godmother, and stood firmly beside her no matter what.

Now he is going crazy watching his teacher lying on the hospital bed waiting for death.

“Smile, Lingling, go to the inpatient department to find the directors of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, and you must bring them here!”

The head nurse Liu Juan also burst into tears, and hurriedly directed the two fastest nurses.

Qin Feng, who was standing on the side, glanced at the time, his eyes solemn.

‘That’s too late. ’

Now the time has passed for more than 3 minutes. After the right carotid artery is cut, the pressure in the brain will drop to zero sharply.

The nerve cells of the brain can only survive for about 6 minutes under hypoxic conditions.

Once the endurance limit is exceeded, it will cause irreversible damage to the brain.

Even brain death!

Even if the directors of other departments rush over now, I am afraid that there is not enough time.

The bleeding must be stopped immediately, the arteries must be sutured, and the blood supply to the brain must be restored!

Bang~

Qin Feng pushed open the door of the rescue room and strode in.

On the hospital bed, Zhao Yitian was rescued by several people. He went to the bed and stretched out his hand to touch Director Chen’s skin.

The extremities are cold, the skin on the whole body is obviously cyanotic, and there are faint petechiae.

Obviously, it has entered the decompensated period of ischemia.

“Get out of the way. If you want to save Director Chen, just do as I say!”

Qin Feng ignored the others, and pulled away Zhao Tiantian who was preparing for the second defibrillation, with a serious tone.

“Immediately establish two channels, one from the internal jugular vein and the other from the internal femoral vein.

quick! ”

Qin Feng picked up the iodine and poured it on his hand, disinfected briefly, and then disinfected the two large veins of Director Chen.

“What are you doing in a daze? Hurry!”

Zhao stayed in place all day, because he was flustered and even forgot what to do.

After hearing the scolding, he recovered and hurried to get the equipment. Seeing that he was shaking a little, Qin Feng immediately grabbed him for the puncture.

Do it in one go, do it all in one go!

In addition, the two first-aid doctors were surprised to see his movements, which was too skillful.

“How about rehydration?”

After the puncture was completed, Qin Feng frowned slightly and looked at the two of them.

“Already matched.”

The nurse next to him hurried to fetch the fluids, and performed the infusions in accordance with the principles of fluids.

Crystallize first, then glue, salt first, sugar, fast first and slow later, and the liquids alternate.

First input 30 crystal solution (physiological saline, balanced salt solution, glucose solution) to increase the return to the heart blood volume and cardiac output, and control the shock.

Then infusion of colloids (whole blood, plasma, albumin, etc.), quickly reduces the exudation of crystalloid blood outside the blood vessel.

Because of the sufficient manpower, all the rehydration actions were completed in two minutes.

Seeing the data on the testing instrument, the rate of BP blood pressure and CVP reduction has begun to slow down.

“Notify Head Nurse Liu to prepare the operating room, and the situation of Deputy Director Chen can’t be delayed any longer.”

Qin Feng breathed a sigh of relief and quickly commanded.

The nurse ran out in a flash. Zhao looked at his first aid action all day, and the whole person was stupid.

“Which one of you has had surgery?”

Qin Feng turned to look at the three of them and asked.

“We have all been on stage with Director Zhou and Director Chen, but we haven’t performed surgery independently.”

They looked at each other, Zhao Tian said with a little ugly expression.

“Isuke and Nisuke did it, right?”

Hearing Qin Feng’s question, the three nodded.

“Okay, don’t go in, Doctor Zhao, Doctor Xiao and Doctor Wang, you are in charge of the first and second assistants.”

“Who will do the surgery?”

Zhao finally became sober one day, and quickly stepped forward and asked eagerly.

“It’s too late to wait for the other directors to come over, I’ll do it.”

“What?! You do?!”

The three of them all looked at him in shock when they heard this, with an unbelievable look on their faces.

Qin Feng is a new trainee, and he doesn’t even have the qualifications for independent consultation, let alone surgery.

Moreover, the operation needs to be signed by the director of the department, the deputy director and the surgeon.

Now Deputy Director Chen is lying here, Director Zhou is in the operation again, and even they are not qualified to be on the operating table.

Although they encounter some minor operations, such as appendicitis, they can do it first, and then the director can sign.

In the emergency department, some illegal operations in order to save people are normal, but this must be based on absolute certainty.

Once something goes wrong, the whole department will be unlucky!

“Otherwise you come?”

Qin Feng sighed helplessly, looked at them and said.

The voice fell and no one spoke.

“Don’t worry, I have had arterial suturing experience before. At least I must restore the blood supply first to save my life.”

After speaking, he turned to look at the left-behind nurse.

“Just now you have been compressing the blood vessels, so you can add aspirin and recombinant tissue-type plasminogen activator… to prevent thrombosis and cause cerebral infarction.”

“Oh well.”

The nurse hurriedly followed suit.

Bang!

“The operating room is ready!”

At this time, Liu Juan, the head nurse, ran in and said.

Qin Feng glanced at the two doctors in front of him with a serious expression.

“Prepare for surgery!”

A minute later, Chen Fang was pushed into the operating room next door.

Three doctors, Qin Feng, Xiao Jing, and Wang Xiaohui, as well as an anesthesiologist and all nurses.

All hands were washed and disinfected, put on sterile clothes, gloves and masks, and walked into the operating room.

At this time, Deputy Director Chen Yuanfang had already finished the anesthesia.

Qin Feng was standing on the operating table, with the first helper Xiao Jing and the second helper Wang Xiaohui on both sides behind him.

He looked up at the time and said solemnly.

“It is 15:37 in the afternoon. Patient Chen Yuanfang has a carotid artery rupture and suture operation.

Start now! ”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 549 8
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
34.2K 2.6K 37
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...
262K 8.7K 104
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...