#𝐘𝐊𝐖𝐈𝐌⚞, 𝙢𝙞𝙮𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙞...

By -fischll

▄▄▄▄ミヤ・チネン▄▄▄▄ ❝𝙃𝙀𝙔, 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘❞ 𝐌𝐈𝐘𝐀... More

𝐀/𝐍+𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓🔫
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂 | 𝟎
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟏
𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝟐
𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 | 𝟑
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟒
𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐒 | 𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 | 𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐆𝐄 | 𝟕
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟖
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐀| 𝟗
𝐀 𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋 | 𝟏𝟎
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇! | 𝟏𝟏
𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟏𝟐
𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 | 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝟗 | 𝟏𝟒
𝐌𝐘 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 | 𝟏𝟓
𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀 | 𝟏𝟔
𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 | 𝟏𝟕
𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐄 | 𝟏𝟖
𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐘 | 𝟏𝟗
𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐒 | 𝟐𝟎
𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧!
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 | 𝟐𝟏
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 | 𝟐𝟐
𝐋𝐔𝐗𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 | 𝟐𝟑
𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 | 𝟐𝟒
𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 | 𝟐𝟓
𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐎𝐒 | 𝟐𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟐𝟖
𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 | 𝟐𝟗
𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐆𝐒 | happy birthday to me!
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐄 | 𝟑𝟎
𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐄𝐓𝐂. | 𝟑𝟏
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒 | 𝟑𝟐

𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄 | 𝟐𝟕

514 24 17
By -fischll

➥𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟕 𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐄]

0:00━━━━━━━━━0:45
◅◅ ▷ ▻▻

❝𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚, 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 '𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞)
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 (𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡)
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 (𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡)
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 (𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡)
𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐧 (𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡, 𝐨𝐨𝐡-𝐨𝐨𝐡)(𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡)
𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭❞

"OH, SHIT IS HE DEAD!", I gasped, taking a seat next to Reki and Miya, who was fanning a red-faced Langa.

Miya gave me a weird look, "No, he probably got heat stroke or something."

"Americans have never experienced heat before!", Reki snorted, slapping the blue-headed male's face lightly.

"I don't think you're supposed to do that.", I said, grabbing a towel and pouring ice-cold water on it, "He's probably never had to stay out in this heat for so long before.", I laughed, placing the towel on his forehead.

"Isn't he Canadian?"

"How stupid are you Reki, isn't he supposed to be your friend?"

Reki glared at us, "I'm not a DNA test! How am I supposed to know everything about Langa?", he yelled defensively, continuing to fan Langa.

Miya laughed at how unbelievably stupid Reki was acting, "I would've at least tried to know what country my friend is from!", he smirked.

"Okay, since you know everything about your friends, what country is Reina from!", Reki exclaimed, pointing at me.

"She's from Japan.", Miya shrugged, a smug look on his face.

I frowned, and a triumphant smirk formed on Reki's face, "Obviously, of course, she's Japanese stating the obvious much?", Reki grinned as if he had just won an award.

A low chuckle escaped my lips, "Even I don't know my nationality!" I laughed, "it might be because I'm fatherless, but who knows."

Langas eyes opened, and he laughed along with me, "I guess that's one thing we have in common!"

"Exactly how am I supposed to know what she is if nobody knows!?" Miya glared at the redhead, smirking as Rekis eyes widened.

"Whatever, the point is I know that Reina isn't 100% Japanese, and you don't!", he rolled his eyes.

"How do you know that?" I asked, "I've never told anyone I'm not 'fully' Japanese."

Miya dropped the fan he was holding and switched on his Nintendo, so it was clear that he was no longer interested in the conversation.

"Your sister said she wasn't Japanese and kept on saying how she's a rare breed, even though she told me that a long time ago, but her words are hard to forget."

Reki cracked up, brushing his hand through his hair.

I put my face in my hands and curved my lips into a frown, "Idiot, she is constantly saying the most absurd things."

Miya turned his attention to me and switched off his Nintendo, "Didn't Asuka and Reki date?", he asked, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Yeah, but for like a week!", I snorted, giving Reki an amused look.

The redhead let out an exasperated gasp, "How the hell do you know about that?!", he shook his head and slapped his hand on his forehead, "It was actually for two weeks, and we both agreed to break up because we were better as friends. Plus, it was a dare!" He tried his best to explain himself but it looked more like he was trying to convince himself that he wasn't hoping the relationship lasted.

Langa gave him a sympathetic glance and placed a hand on his shoulder, "It's alright, Reki."

"I remember her specifically saying that she loved being with you but hated how annoying you are!" I said as I wiped fake tears off my face.

A scowl made its way on Rekis expression, "You're telling me that she liked me all this time, so if I asked her out right now, she'd date me!"

"No way, this was a year ago there's no way in hell she'll date you now."

"You're so desperate."

I shook my head, "You're down bad man, how do you live with yourself?".

"Shut up!", Reki yelled at me covering his face to hide his red cheeks, "How the hell does Miya know about this?"

"Reina was complaining about how her sister rants to her about how she rejects guys and then when she goes out with someone, for it to only last for a week." Miya shrugged.

"UGHH, why do you have to tell Miya everything!?", Reki exclaimed, shaking my shoulders lightly.

I puffed my cheeks out and turned my head to the side, "He's just easy to talk to, you should know how that feels because you have Langa."

The tip of Miya's ears went red, "You randomly rant to me for no reason, and I always tell you to get a therapist because I can't be asked to listen to your problems.", he says with a frown.

"And I always tell you that without me you're a loner with no friends.", I stuck my tongue out, we made weird faces at each other until Reki and Langa break the tense atmosphere filled with passive aggression by laughing.

"SHUT UP!" Miya and I yelled in unison, causing them to laugh even more.

ykwim, by -fischll

A/n

Updates will be less frequent but I will do some double updates

Bye for now💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.4K 36
❛❛ 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 ❜❜ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝⇢ [y/n] suzume, a famous 's' skater by night and a model...
47.6K 1.1K 42
( 담아 떨쳐내 ) 💭 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅 𝗌𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝖿𝖿 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝖽𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺...
76.1K 2.2K 25
❀ The Gifted Ones. 8 amazing and most skilled ❀ skateboarders around the world. One of ❀ which being Y/N L/N, or also known as Neko. ❀ She's the yo...
78.1K 3K 17
-𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙠𝙞 𝙠𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙙-𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙪𝙥𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙤...