The Passion Rose (Clockwork x...

By LazyFoxz

Since this is my first fanfiction, it might be bad. But I hope you enjoy it! <3 and I will most likely mak... More

~*Chapter 1*~
~*Chapter 3*~
~*Chapter 4*~
~*Chapter 5*~
~*Chapter 6*~
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

~*Chapter 2*~

786 11 17
By LazyFoxz

5 months later
I was in a large green field that had beautiful white roses with a faded blue everywhere. I was wearing a plain white what looks like a wedding dress that reached to my ankles and I was barefoot. I was holding on one hand a bouquet of flowers that held the white roses with the faded blue and on my other arm I locked arms with a man who I recognized but couldn't figure out where.

He was oldish, he had grey hairs but I could tell it had some dark brown and had a big bushy grey beard. He was in a fine suit, he was dressed like he was going to somewhere important. He looked like he was crying but in a happy way, his eyes were teary but he was also smiling looking at me from the side. He whispered "I love you, Y/n. I'm so proud of my little girl."

Even if I didn't know the man, I couldn't help but feel a tear run down my cheek. For some reason I was feeling happy. I don't know what is happening why the hell am I so happy that I'm crying happy tears? I looked in front of me to see a woman who's face was covered with her long white veil.

The man let go of my arm and I instinctively knew I had to stand in front of the woman who's face was covered. I wanted to run but I couldn't, I just stood there hearing what seems to be the priest talking. A sense of uncomfortableness rushed through my spine. I was frozen where I was, I tried to move my feet to run but it was like they were paralyzed to a standing position

I felt forced, I tried to run away but my legs wouldn't go through with the thought. I could feel the woman's hands interlock with mine. I don't want to hold her hand, it's like I'm not in control of my body. The woman let go of my hands and flipped her veil to see a woman with no face.

When I finally got control of my body, I screamed as loud as I can. Everyone in the wedding looked at me and their eyes were black and blood was dripping from their sockets in a fast pace. They started chanting, I couldn't make out what they were saying but I ran away. I ran as far as I could.

I could hear them running behind me, still chanting. I heard fast feet run in front of me and I stopped at a halt, it was the woman with no face. She held me down at the ground shaking me violently then at one point said, "Y/n, wake up!"

I quickly opened my eyes and got in touch with reality. Clockwork stopped shaking me and finally let go. "God, you are very hard to wake up. Come on, let's get some breakfast before we have to go and do some work!" She got off my bed and walked towards my door.

I sat up and looked at my hands, when I was sure they were in one piece I rubbed my eyes. "We don't have all day, hurry up!" Clockwork started to get impatient and played with her knife.

"Give me two seconds, I just had the most wild dream." I stretched trying to fully wake myself up. "Ooo, tell me all about it at breakfast. Now come on it has been more than two seconds." I groaned, "Okay fine, but let me get changed first." I got off my bed and walked towards Clockwork to push her out the door so I could shut it and lock it.

5 minutes later

I was in the kitchen with Clockwork, telling her all about the weird dream with the wedding while we were eating our toast and eggs Boss made for the whole mansion by using magic, of course.

Clockwork shoved the whole toast in her mouth, giving it 2 chews until she finally swallowed it. "You know, I heard weird dreams have meanings. Maybe that dream you had has a secret meaning you will figure out in the future?"

I zoned out for a few seconds, rethinking the whole dream in my head. "Chew your food. And it's probably just a dream, there is no need to make it that deep." I chuckled, watching Clockwork choke on a small piece of toast. After she properly swallowed it, she chugged her water and sighed.

"I'm being serious. It happened just now. Last night I dreamed that I choked on a piece of toast, and I just choked on a piece of toast. The universe is weird sometimes." Clockwork grabbed a napkin and wiped the jelly off her lip.

"So you're saying I'm going to get married by some random woman without a face? No offense, but I'm not into women like that." I sipped some of my water while I stared Clockwork down waiting for a response. Clockwork giggled, "Whatever you say, Y/n. You never even had a boyfriend before, at least one you remember. And you never even crushed on any guy here."

I rolled my eyes, taking another sip of my cup of water. "You don't know that." Clockwork, who was also sipping some of her water, almost choked on her water. "Wait, you have a crush and you never told me?"

Right after she said that, Toby walked in the room and walked up to Clockwork. He put his hands on her waist and they started French kissing, without a care I was right in front of them. God I wish I was Clockwork, Toby seems like the perfect boyfriend. Just the thought of Toby and I dating makes me feel so happy.

I stared as they separated, both catching their breath. Toby kissed her lips, down to her chin, and down to her neck until he decided he was finished. I saw him squeeze her butt but she pushed his hand away, whispering something in his ear. He looked at me from behind, looked at me up and down until he put his focus back on Clockwork.

"Can I have some breakfast before I leave?" Toby asked, his hands back on her waist. Clockwork chuckled, her cheeks were a light pink. "Didn't you see the food Boss made for us?" She put her arms around his neck, looking up at him with love in her eyes.

"I'm not talking about that kind of breakfast." And he whispered something in her ear, her cheeks turning a tomato colored red. She nodded and looked over at me, she noticed I was still staring finishing my water.

"Y/n, I uh, I have to go somewhere with Toby. Can you watch my food in the meantime to make sure Smile doesn't eat it? Thanks!" After that, Toby grabbed her by the wrist and they walked to the bedrooms. That man is so disgusting yet I sill want to be Clockwork so bad right now.

I put my dishes in the sink and went to my bedroom to grab my hammer. Smile can eat Clockwork's food, it's her fault she left it out in the open and I have better things to do. I put on my red converses and walked to Boss's office to see what my mission for the day is and if it would be a solo or if I would have a partner.

When I reached to the big dark brown oak door that read "The Slenderman" on the front, I knocked 3 times and waited until I heard a "Come in." From the other side. I walked in the fancy office, even if I'm here everyday I can never get used to its beauty.

Boss was looking through either a proxy's or creepypasta's file. When he saw my entry, he put the file to the side. "Goodmorning, Y/n, how was your rest?" He sat like his normal formal self, he always wore that same tuxedo everyday. I wonder if he even washes it. "It has been well, sir."

"I'm guessing you need your mission instructions? I will get that right now." He took out my file and flipped through some papers until it read my daily missions, solos, and partners. He looked at it for a few moments getting all the information needed.

"Your mission will be at a forest college party. It will start at 8:00pm and will end at 2:00am. You will be partnered up with Toby Rogers, and I expect you to get him to my office so I can share him the information needed. You don't need the exact location since the loud music will lead you guys to the way. I need you to kidnap Mike John and send him to my office when you can. I will handle him myself so less work on you guys. And keep him alive when you take him to me, I want to handle him myself."

Boss grabbed the mission paper with his tentacle and forced it in my hands. It showed a picture of this Mike John guy and other information for the mission. I did a simple nod and said "Thank you, sir." and left the room without saying another word.

I went to the bedrooms and knocked on Toby's door, praying him and Clockwork are finished doing whatever they were doing. I heard some struggle from the other side of the door, and it took a bit until he was finally able to open the door.

His hair was very messy and he didn't have a shirt on, only pants. "What is it?" He asked, eyeing the file in my hands. "Boss needs you, we have a mission together soon so go now." I looked at the side, I saw Clockwork. She was covering her chest down with the blanket hoping I wouldn't see anything. I assumed she had no clothes on.

I don't know how or why, but I felt a tickle like sensation on my lower stomach. And for some reason, in the back of my mind, I really wanted to see her under that blanket. I shook my head, feeling guilty for that very dirty thought. Everyone has to have at least one thought like that, so it's normal, right?

Toby slightly formed his lips into a small smirk and lowered his voice so Clockwork won't hear. "We should hang out sometime, you seem cool. Let's try and get to know each other in the mission, eh?"

His hand rested on the doorknob, I could see him look me up and down and bite his bottom lip. Clockwork stared at the two of us, i could see her suspicion on her face. For some reason I cringed when he did that. But the thought of getting closer to him sounds pleasant so I guess I should give it a try. I'm hoping he means platonically though.

"Hm, sure, Clockwork wouldn't mind? Right?" I held the file a little tighter while I started to get a little nervous, I looked at Clockwork again just to see the suspicious look still on her face. "She will live, I'm just trying to make friends. She wouldn't have a problem with it. I gotta go, see you at the mission." He waved and closed the door. I could hear Clockwork's voice from the other side, but I couldn't make out exactly what she said.

I did a little happy dance and skipped all the way back to my bedroom. I sat the file on my desk and laid my back on my bed, excitingly waiting for 8:00pm to come.

1951 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 160 15
Btw this fic is directed towards y/n presenting more fem. But I mean anyone can can read. :D ๏ฝก.๏พŸ+ โŸต(๏ฝก๏ฝฅฯ‰๏ฝฅ). I have found it's difficult for me to wri...
294 34 12
This is a revamp, and a hopefully less cringe version of the first version, or draft, if you will. I won't bother you now, updates will come when I c...
117K 2.7K 46
Hey everyone! This is my first fanfic and I hope u enjoy it. This book contains stuff about creepypasta that not may be correct but I don't know ever...
77.5K 1.5K 21
(i wrote this a couple years ago its awful please check out my new writing in my tankman fic) Senpai x reader yep that's story lol The reader is gen...