Losing Control (Bucky B. X re...

By GhostinyourHead

As a brokenhearted Dominatrix, you run an exclusive sex club. With a whip in your hand you know who you are... More

Part 1: Going Out
Part 2: Losing Control
Part 3: Gaining Control
Faith, Trust and Respect
A Lion and a Wolf
Dangerous
Please
Good Girl
Let Me Decide That
Rules
Entanglements
As Promised
Just Getting Started
Thank You Bucky
A Gift
Don't Let Me Go
What Am I Doing?
Going Away
The Next Morning
Alone
Hope
Agreed
Out of Trouble
Auction
Cashing In
I'm Sorry
Where is She
Safe Again
Heaven
Powerless
A Give and Take Love
Someone's World
Normal Life
You Lead and She Follows
All the Control
Sorry Tony
Everything
Good Girl
Mine
I Don't Know
Mine Still Do
There is Another Way
Hide and Seek
It's Over
Rebuild
Tonight
Rag Doll
Safe Now
Into Love

commando

5.8K 151 22
By GhostinyourHead

You sank to your knees and Loki followed. His fingers interlaced with yours.

"Are you sure?" He asked squeezing your hand. 

"I'm sure," you replied squeezing his hand back. "Do you trust me?" You pushed his dark hair behind his ear and running your fingers over his bottom lip. 

He smiled, "Of course, Mistress." 

"Will you trust him?" You asked as Bucky stood above you, shaking off his jacket and leaning against the wall. Loki stared at him and Bucky peered back.

Trust was a hard emotion for Loki. It didn't come easy and it wasn't given to him easy either. Except with you. You trusted him, no questions asked. You believed in the best and beauty of him and that's why he cared for you so much.

He knew Bucky cared for you too. He watched as Bucky tried to hide his monsters and just be a man. But that was what Bucky and Loki shared.

They would never be just men. They were altered, readjusted by life. Monsters to many, except you. Loki reached up and caressed your cheek. "Anything for you love," he smiled.

He looked back at Bucky, "I have one thing to ask," he began. Bucky waited. "Can we be as loud as possible?" Loki grinned. "I want to feel the red blush across your friends face down the hall," he laughed and Bucky and you joined in.

Bucky continued to undress taking off his blood soaked shirt, standing naked from the waist up. He watched you and Loki and said nothing.

Your body hummed with anticipation. You wanted to move, to give an order but you stood as still as you could, waiting. Like a good girl.

Your eyes skimmed up Bucky's half naked frame. His scarred skin tight over hard muscles with a tiny trail of hair leading down a hard cut V toward what you were craving. Your thighs clutched as you felt heat between your legs. You licked your lips and Bucky mimicked your action as if reading your mind.

He walked over toward you and grabbed your hand. He placed it on his stomach. His skin warm under your fingertips as he ran your hand up and over his body. You fought the urge to dig your fingernails into him. To mark him.

Your thighs quivered as he started to pull your hand down until those tiny hairs tickled your palm. Your breathing quicken as he kept descending. Until finally, your hand came to rest between his legs. Gripping his already rock hard cock in your hands.

He let out a moan as you instinctively gave it a gentle squeeze. You looked up at him, his bottom lip captured between his teeth, as you continued to massage him through his pants. His glazed blue eyes burned into yours. Your stomach flipped and shuddered as you felt yourself getting wetter.

Eagerly, you reached for his buckle but he quickly stopped you. "Not yet," he said. 
"Take his clothes off," he commanded giving you a quick kiss on the forehead. 

You turned toward Loki and reached for his shirt. It was already half torn so you ripped the rest of it off of him. His porcelain skin glistened in the low light as his sculptured chest heaved against your hands. You looked him in the eyes as you grasped his buckle and released his cock from his pants.

He smiled mischievously as his green eyes turned your favorite shade of emerald green. Your hands wrapped around the length of him. His nostrils flared as you gripped him and leaned forward kissing him hard as his hands clutched your waist.

Just then your neck snapped back and your hand released as Bucky grabbed your hair and pulled you to your feet. His large grip tangled and stung as he tugged harder, whispering in your ear, "I didn't say to do all that, did I, doll?" He pulled harder, the sting shooting through your center and making your legs shake.  

"Did I?" He asked again gruffly, his vibranium thumb pressing against your throat. You shook your head.

"No," you barely got out. He kissed your cheek, letting you go.

"Get on the bed," he smiled toward Loki. Loki stood up letting his pants fall, kicking away his shoes, and standing in all his magnificent glory, unashamed. He climbed on the bed and waited.

Bucky silently unbuckled his pants letting them fall to his ankles. He disposed of his shoes and pants in a heap. Surprising both you and Loki that he wasn't wearing anything underneath. You shot Loki a look and tried to hide your giggle. Loki laughed openly. 

"What is so funny?" Bucky asked glaring at you both. 

You couldn't contain your laughter, "Nothing," you spat out. You mouth 'stop' toward Loki who continued to laugh. 

Bucky stalked quickly over to you and backed you up against the wall. His hand gently wrapped around your neck. 

"Tell me, doll," He gruffed at you. 

Your breath shuddered but you still smiled. "You're a Howling commando," you replied. "That goes commando." A loud laugh escaped Bucky. 

"You two think you're real funny don't you?" He asked running his lips against your neck. Your head fell back and your eyes closed letting his soft lips send warmth everywhere. "You both will pay for your little joke."  

"She just likes to know how easily accessible people are," Loki added from the bed. Bucky's mouth continued to place kisses along the thudding vein in your neck. 

"Well as far as I can tell," He whispered in your ear. "You're the only one in this room whos inaccessible." He leaned back and walked toward the bed. He turned around. "It's your turn," He grinned as he laid back with Loki on his left. "Take off your clothes." 

The sight on the bed had you breathless. Two men so vastly different, Bucky with his large muscles and physical strength and Loki with his perfect body and chaotic elegance. Yet so alike at the same time. 

You slowly unzipped the black hoodie, revealing a grey sports bra underneath. You let it fall to the floor before reaching for the bra, pulling it over your head and standing bare breasted in front of  both of them. 

You grinned watching the light in their eyes change. You slid down your sweatpants along with your panties and kicked them away. You stood naked before both of them and suddenly your heart felt heavier than before. Your breathing was labored and quick. 

You almost died tonight and you could die tomorrow. But right now, in this moment, you had two of the most dangerous men staring at you, hungrily, and a sense of power flooded through you. 

You bit your lip and cocked your head to the side playfully as you took a confident spin in front of them. You watched as they both grabbed themselves watching you and your little show. You ran your tongue over your top lip and stared expectantly at them. You slowly made your way onto the bed. Crawling in between them and letting your hair and hands graze them just a moment before pulling away and continuing to move between them sitting back on your knees. 

You giggled as you heard a hard sigh escape Bucky and small moan from Loki. Bucky's hand grabbed your face and brought it to his lap, letting his lips crash against yours. His rough tongue played with yours as you felt Loki's hand slid from behind you and over your thigh. You let out a small squeal as his fingertips grazed across your pussy. Bucky smiled against your mouth and continued to kiss you. He grabbed your hand, balancing the other on his shoulder, as he guiding it to him and wrapped it around his cock. 

Your grip tightened around Bucky as Loki's lips pressed into the back of your shoulder and his delicate fingers pressed into your pussy. You bit Bucky's lower lip as Loki's finger slid slowly in and out of you making your thighs shake and your hips rock against him. 

You continued to gently tug on Bucky but needed more, wanted more. You reached behind you and gently nudged Loki to scoot back letting him have better access to you as you laid, on your side, across their laps. 

While Loki continued to send warm waves with his skilled fingers your eyes locked with Bucky as your head laid in his lap. He reached out and his thumb grazed over your mouth. 

"You have the most beautifully disgusting mouth," He murmured. "That first night I met you, you and that mouth was all I could think about." 

You smiled and realized his hand was still slightly bloodied. "Whose blood is this?" You whined as Loki continued to playfully toy with your clit. 

"Nico's," he replied as he fondled your lips before slowly sticking his thumb into your mouth. And you complied with a moan as your mouth wrapped around his thumb, letting the taste of iron and flesh fill your mouth.

"That's right doll, taste the blood of your dead enemies," He whispered. Your tongue licked hard against his thumb as he pulled it out of your mouth with a plop. Your eyes shut for a moment as Loki kissed your thighs gently and Bucky continued to toy with you. 

Hungrily, you needed more. Loki spread your thighs, setting your leg over his shoulder, "Mistress may I?" he smiled. Your eyes shot to him as you nodded yes. 

His mouth replaced his fingers and your body jolted at the hot and wet welcome of his tongue. Turning back toward Bucky you lowered your head as you slowly opened your mouth letting him watch you take him inch by inch. His breathing strained as your mouth wrapped around him the way it had been around his thumb, and your tongue began to lick along his cock. 

His eyes closed as his hand tangled in your hair, gently following your movements up and down the length of him. He pushed down harder making you take all of him as he hit the back of your throat. Your legs tightened around Loki's shoulder as his tongue danced along your clit making your pussy rock into his mouth. 

Your body was on fire everywhere as it quivered. Loki's mouth and Bucky's cock taking all the pain away and leaving nothing but sheer ecstasy running through you. Bucky's hands became rougher in your hair as he used your mouth, slamming his cock into the back of your throat as you gagged. You dug your fingernails into his hips as he moaned. You felt his cock flex in your mouth and sucked him harder, letting your tongue slide hard against his tip. 

Your mouth released as Loki sucked against your clit and you gasp for air as your stomach rippled with warm pleasure. 

"Fuck," Bucky huffed. 

Knowing he was about to come you greedily began to lick his cock wanting to taste all of him. He let out a strained growl as your devoured him. Suddenly, he gripped your head pulling you up and off of him with a groan. You jolted in his lap as Loki's tongue pressed firmly against your clit followed by him sliding in his finger again. Your chest heaved as Bucky smiled. "You're enjoying this too much," Bucky said licking his lip. 

You answered with a moan as your lips felt swollen and your Loki's tongue began vibrating against your pussy. "I'm not going to make it very long if you do that Lo," you gasp smiling at Bucky who still held you. 

Bucky grinned down at you, watching as Loki's dark hair covered your lap and you rubbed against his face. Your mouth gasped open as you started to feel the warm rush inside your belly. 

Bucky kissed you, the sting of his lips driving your even madder. 

"I don't think so," he whispered on your lip. "Not yet, doll." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.8K 1.2K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...
148K 3.4K 80
I couldn't wait to learn what the rest of life had to offer and then you. You. This experienced, aged man who took a liking to me because we had simi...
4.2K 124 29
The Avengers hear word of HYDRA having another Super Soldier project. They know they must put it to an end for good this time. When they meet the gir...
450K 11.8K 49
18+ warning. Mature scenes and Language. Marvel story that follows Freyja's story in finding not only love but possibly rekindling her relationships...