Blackstar's Exile 3#

Autorstwa readingbookgirl22

Betrayed, Exiled, Alone. Blackfoot is now a Rouge fighting for survival. He stands alone only to be with a fe... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Exiled
Chapter 2: I'm So Sorry
Chapter 3: Exploring
Chapter 4: Fight For Leadership
Chapter 5: Saphire
Chapter 6: New Home
Chapter 7: Kits
Chapter 8: I Need To See Her!
Chapter 9: My Son And Daughter
Chapter 10: Romana
Chapter 11: looking For A Home
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: Nice Vist... Not!
Chapter 14: Revenge part 1
Chapter 16: Aftermath
Chapter 17: BloodClan
Chapter 18: Getting Clawface Back
Chapter 19: Grieving
Chapter 20: Scourge
Chapter 21: Blind
Chapter 22: Tigerclaw
Chapter 23: We're In!
Chapter 24: Battle Training
Chapter 25: The Attack
Chapter 26: Trouble
Chapter 27: Sickness
Chapter 28: Coming Back To The Clan
Chapter 29: Guess Who?
Chapter 30: Mowgli Comes Home
Chapter 31: Brother
Chapter 32: The New Leader
Chapter 33: Nine Lives
Epilogue:
Authors Note:

Chapter 15: Revenge part 2

174 2 0
Autorstwa readingbookgirl22

Blackfoot's POV

"Alright, lets move" I whispered to the others and we moved into the forest.

I asked Saphire and Mowgli to watch Romana while we were gone. I thought about bringing her to battle but ThunderClan would slaughter her. I couldn't let her get hurt.

She was like a daughter to me, even though she's a dog.

Brokenstar and Clawface stood beside me while Tangleburr, Boulder and Stumpytail were behind us as we headed to the forest.

We hopped over the fence that seperated ShadowClan from the Twolegplace.

"I have an idea" Brokenstar said beside me.

"What?"

He chuckled, "Let's pass through ShadowClan, regain our scent then go to ThunderClan, they'll think ShadowClan is involed then they'll all leave to attack then the camp will be unguarded."

"But what about ShadowClan?" Tangleburr shivered.

"They helped exile us! So their going to be punished too!" Brokenstar hissed.

"No!" I said.

Brokenstar turned to me, "You don't have any right to order me around, I'm the one with a leader's name your not!"

"I will one day" I whispered to him.

He shoved me away and we countiued walking to ThunderClan.

Finally we reached the border but I noticed Brokenstar is missing.

"Where is Brokenstar?"

The others looked at each other confused, Great he was gone now just perfect. We backtracked a bit before we caught his scent again.

I follwed it deeper into ThunderClan territoy. Surely he wasn't going to get revenge by himself.

But as we walked into an opening, we finally found hin, he had a rabbit bones near him. They all smelt of him.

"Brokenstar what are you doing?" I asked angerily.

"Tricking ThunderClan into- hide!"

Someone was coming, we jumped in a bush, Clawface and Stumpytail hid in front of me to hide my white fur.

Whitestorm, Mousefur a pale ginger she-cat and a ginger tom stepped out.

My breath stopped, that ginger tom was one of the cats who drive us out. Beside me Clawface shivered, "He's the one that tried to kill me."

They noticed the bones and Whitestorm snarled, "ShadowClan scent is all over these! We must tell Bluestar at once!"

"Come on Fireheart! Sandpaw!" Mousefur said then they ran off.

Fireheart... so that's his name I thought, he was going to be one of my first targets. He was the one who Fernshade fought when they stole ThunderClan's kits.

"Their going to launch an attack on ShadowClan!" Tangleburr whimpered.

Panic filled me, "Brokenstar! You led them to ShadowClan" I hissed.

He shrugged, "come on!"

We jumped out of the bushes, I snarled, Brokenstar has no loyalty.

As we got to the camp I tasted the air, there were barley any ThunderClan warriors in camp.

Cause their all going to attack ShadowClan.

We stepped out into the camp and looked around. All the Queens and Elders were here to fight. Fireheart, Sandpaw and a brown tabby tom were there. Yellowfang as well.

"Brokenstar!" Fireheart snarled.

"So you're the only warrior left, this will be easier then I thought."

The clearing exploded into battle. I ran to the first cat I saw. It was a Queen named Frostfur.

I ripped my claws through her pelt and she yowled. I could see out of my eye Sandpaw run towards me.

I left Frostfur and knocked the apprentice down bitting into her side. She unsheathed her claws and waved her paw at me. Her claws caught the side of my face.

She was strong for her size and her blow made me let go of her. The brown tabby jumped on my back. He dug his claws and teeth into my spine.

I yowled at the sharp pain. Then crushed him beneath my greater weight. He let go but both cats attack me again and again.

I was losing to apprentices. But I hadn't had much training before we attack. That one was one me.

I heard Tangleburr yowl to me.

I turned to her but instead I saw the worst thing I could see.

There was Fireheart and his gray friends. But at their paws, was none other then my best friend Clawface... dead.

They ran away to fight but I ran to my friend. His throat was torn open, eyes lifeless. He was gone.

I crouched down and buried my face in his fur. I cried taking in his scent recalling all of the time we spent together.

We grew up as kit, we were friends, he was even there for me when I had my arguement with Russetfur. He stood by my side in exile. He was my best friend.

I heard pawsteps and turned around to see a dark gray she-cat her leg was twisted. She was one of the kits Clawface stole from ThunderClan.

She looked at me with a odd epretion. Like rouges couldn't greive. I looked at my friend one last time.

I ran out with Tangleburr and Stumpytail who didn't yet know of his father's death.

As we ran one thought came to me...

This wasn't worth his life...

Clawface's POV

I felt teeth on the back of my neck, then there was darkness. Cold darkness.

I knew I was dead.

But then I felt a strong force pull me away and soon I could see again. I looked over to see Fireheart and Graystripe standing over my body.

"Clawface" a very framiliar voice whispered.

I turned around, my mother Dasiystorm was here.

"Mother!" I yowled and ran into her.

"Let's go my son" she whispered.

I followed her into the air. Until we reached StarClan. The last time I was here was when I was an apprentice. But it still amazed me on how beautiful it was.

Dasiystorm sat down and I did too. For a while we waited. And waited, and waited.

"What are we waiting for?" I asked.

"Here they come" she said looking into a amazing Pine forest. It was perfect ShadowClan terriotry.

Out of the shadows three black cats walked out. One a she-cat with green eyes and the other two toms with amber eyes.

"Greeting Clawface" the she-cat said to me.

"Hello" I said back.

"My name is Shadow" she repilied.

Shadow...? This is ShadowClan's first leader!

"This is my brother Moon Shadow and his son Sun Shadow" she pointed to the toms.

"This is an honor to meet you all" I said kinda nervously.

"You need to come with us" Sun Shadow said.

"Why?"

Shadow stepped forward, "I hate to bring up the past, but you murdered a medicine cat."

I bowed my head in shame, I deeply regretted it.

"But I can see through your heart, if you regret it, you have a heart. That is why I convinved StarClan to let you stay in StarClan."

I frowned, "Where would I go if I couldn't be in StarClan?"

Dasiystorm looked greived, "The Dark Forest" she whispered.

I shivered, I heard about that place, and I did NOT want to go there.

"Look down" Moon Shadow said.

I obeyed and looked into a puddle. I saw my body in ThunderClan. But I also saw a white tom crouched beside my body.

"Blackfoot?!"

He was my best friend. Even when I teased him, scarred his face when we were kits but he still was my friend.

I felt like crying, "Come Clawface I'll explain everything" Shadow said and walked into the forest.

I followed her.

__________________________________

Ok in the Dark Forest it never mentions that Clawface went there so he'll stay in StarClan to watch over Blackfoot :-) in Tigerclaw's Fury Clawface was alive but he died in Fire And Ice. So I followed Fire And Ice and had him die. Just to break Blackfoot's heart :'(
Bye~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.2K 10 25
This is the rewritten version as I'm going to erase the first version. This is an Au Fanfic of Warriors. What if Yellowfang wasn't forced to become a...
331 6 17
When Dawnpaw's mentor, Blackfoot, is killed in a badger attack, she believes it's her fault because she "didn't do enough" to save him. She becomes d...
1.8K 56 41
This AU about Mapleshade kits and how they get mad that their father didn't help their mother in need. All the kits go to the Dark forest to be with...
13.5K 168 30
What if Skyclan wasn't detroyed and still lived ? What if Fireheart wasn't Nutmeg's son but had Skyclan's blood ? What if Tigerclaw succeeded in kil...