๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐‹๐“๐‘๐€๐“๐„ ใ€Œ๐๐๐‡๏ฟฝ...

By GR33NT43

"๐’๐จ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐”๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค๐ฅ๏ฟฝ... More

ๅบๆ–‡ | ๐๐‘๐„๐…๐€๐‚๐„
ไบ”ๆก | ๐†๐Ž๐‰๐Ž ๐˜/๐
้›ถ | ๐™๐„๐‘๐Ž
ไธ€ | ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ๅ | ๐“๐„๐
ๅไธ€ | ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
ๅๅ›› | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไบ” | ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ…ญ | ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไธƒ | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅๅ…ซ | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
ๅไน | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
ไบŒๅ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
ไบŒๅไธ€ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„
ไบŒๅไบŒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž
ไบŒๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไบŒๅๅ›› | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไบŒๅไบ” | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
ไบŒๅไธƒ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
ไบŒๅไน | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
ไธ‰ๅ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜
ไธ‰ๅไธ€ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
ไธ‰ๅๅ›› | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
ไธ‰ๅไบ” | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

ๅไธ‰ | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐

15.8K 765 205
By GR33NT43

「CHAPTER THIRTEEN: GOJO Y/N - ORIGIN」

NOW PLAYING:
I LOVE YOU - BILLIE EILISH
||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||
02:35 ━━━━⬤─────── 04:51

For as long as Y/N could remember, her father was a bad man.

A selfish man who would do anything for power in the jujutsu society.

Daisuke Gojo. That was his name.

He wanted to raise powerful children who would take over the society entirely, making the Gojo clan the supreme clan.

He wanted to get rid of the other clans in the society, strike them down into nothing.

So, he had a plan.

He married Gojo Aiko, a woman who would birth his children and give them the best chance of being powerful sorcerers.

It wasn't a marriage of love. Aiko hadn't loved Daisuke but agreed to marry him because he was well off, but later realised his true colours, yet she couldn't leave due to her ties with him.

She had sealed the deal, tightening the knot on the noose that would begin to slowly and painfully kill her.

His first attempt was with Gojo Satoru, the first person in the last thousand years to be born with the Six Eyes and Limitless, both powerful abilities the clan specialises in. 

However, Satoru was strong enough to rebel against his father, going against his wishes of being trained by him, and wishing to leave to Jujutsu Tech Tokyo, where he would study instead.

At that, Daisuke knew he wasn't going to listen to him, so, he made another child.

Gojo Y/N.

Satoru was thirteen when she was born. He cherished and loved his sister while he could before he left for school away from her in two years' time.

He could've only wished back then that he had even taken the time to try to convince the clan higher-ups to take his sister with him.

And with that, Aiko's noose got tighter once Satoru left, leaving her with a two-year-old child and an abusive husband who hid everything from the rest of the clan.

It was Daisuke who held the noose above Aiko, slowly pushing it to tighten around her neck as the days went by.

Y/N had tried to suppress the memories she had of the man she had once called her Papa, but it was hard to when he had made such a big impact on her life.

Y/N remembered what life was like when her older brother left.

She was three at the time.

Being around Papa was like walking on a bridge made of eggshells, one wrong move and you'd be done for.

Y/N often found herself falling off the bridge, making the wrong moves all the time.

But, someone always helped her up.

Mama.

Mama would take the blame for things Y/N did that didn't please Papa, oftentimes being hit and hurt in different ways that Y/N would give anything to forget.

But she never could forget.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Aiko's pained screams had silently echoed throughout the home, and Y/N couldn't do anything but watch in the corner as her father lifted the pan from the stove, pouring the food that was currently cooking in the pan onto Aiko.

With the hot food, came the hot oil.

Y/N's E/C eyes watched in horror as the sizzling oil fell on her mother's hands, the food spilling down her beautiful yukata.

That one was Y/N's favourite yukata her mother had, and she watched as it got covered in the oil and residue from the food.

'Look what you did Aiko! Clean this up and get back to cooking!'

Bang. He threw the hot pan down at Aiko's feet, ignoring her scream as the burning hot metal hit her feet.

Y/N couldn't even look at her father as he walked away, the sliding door slamming shut. Her eyes brimmed with tears, little whimpers escaping her mouth.

With careful steps, she walked towards her mama, sitting down to help move the pan, her tiny hand gripping the handle ad she carefully moved it to the side.

Aiko's hands and feet were burnt, the area red hot, and skin beginning to peel and turn into blisters.

With shaky hands and tears streaming down her face, Y/N moved the hot food from the floor, her hands flinching back at the hot temperature.

Gentle hands came on top of hers, it was Aiko's.

Y/N looked up at her mother, who had a wobbly smile on her face, trying her best to stay strong for her youngest child.

"Y/N. It's okay, I'll clean it up, alright, sweetie? Do you think you could go and get mama another yukata from the closet? It'd be a big help."

Y/N nodded, scrambling over to her mother's room, opening the closet door to retrieve another yukata for her.

She didn't fail to notice how her mother started crying as soon as she was out of sight, her sobs echoing throughout the empty house.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

That incident wasn't the worst one, but it was terrifying for a three-year-old to see their mother get hurt like that, especially at the hands of their father.

Sometimes, he would make her bleed, leaving her where she was to clean herself up, blaming her for the blood that leaked from the wounds he inflicted on her.

He was still in control of her noose and this time, he dangled her from side to side, the rope still around her neck as she tried to care for her child.

It only got worse for Y/N as she turned four.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was the day after Y/N's fourth birthday.

Y/N had been sitting outside, staring at the pond in the backyard.

She tilted her head as she watched the goldfish play together, swimming around happily.

She had a small smile on her face, H/T white hair styled the way she liked it.

Yesterday had been her birthday, and her mother had celebrated by making Y/N a bowl of cold soba, a favourite of hers.

It had been a nice day, no father in sight.

Until now.

He had come back from a clan meeting with the higher-ups, a paper in his hand.

All Y/N heard was yelling from inside their estate. It seemed bad, worse than other times they would yell at each other.

That smile on Y/N's face was gone.

They were arguing about her this time.

Then came other members of the clan, coming towards her.

"Hello, Y/N. Do you know where your mother is?"

It was the higher-ups. Meekly nodding, Y/N pointed a shaky finger to the estate behind her.

They had nodded at her, moving to the house.

It was all a blur to Y/N.

She couldn't remember a lot from that moment, other than something that was burned into her memory forever.

The higher-ups of the clan were dragging her mother away and out of the house. They pulled her hair, dragged her arms, pulling her away as she screamed, calling for her child.

"Y/N! Y/N!"

The little girl could do nothing but stare, tears welling up in her eyes as her mouth quivered, her little fists clutching her chest.

She watched her mother get taken away that day on claims of abuse by her father.

Daisuke had lied to the others, saying that her mother was abusing both him and y/n, when in reality it was the exact opposite.

Aiko was now limited to seeing Y/N one day a week.

Her father had her for the other six days of the week.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Father wasn't a very nice man to be around.

He often left Y/N home alone, going out and then bringing strange women into the home.

It was always a different woman every other night, sometimes they stayed for a bit, then left.

Y/N liked to stay in her room while they were over, playing with the toys that Satoru used to play with, imagining she was with him at his school, being a sorcerer.

Most of the time, strange noises came from her father's room when the women were over, and they scared Y/N.

But aside from that, Daisuke also pushed the four-year-old to begin training. It was training that no four-year-old should have to do yet, pushing her body to the extreme limits. 

He had tried to train Y/N when she was three, but her mother didn't like that.

'How could you do that to her!? She's only three years old, Daisuke! You can't push her like this!'

'Shut up! I'll do what I want, Aiko! She's my child and I WILL train her!'

The training often made her limbs hurt, the wounds from when she would stumble on the ground would sting. More often than not, dry blood and bruises would cover her body.

He also neglected the young girl quite a bit, forgetting to feed her most of the time, leaving her to fend for herself.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Four-year-old Y/N wasn't a very good cook.

She had tried to copy her mother and the way she cooked for her when she came over to visit her, but it was hard when you were too short to see how she cooked.

All she knew was that she had a pan, and she liked noodles.

Y/N had tried to cook the noodles that were in the pantry.

She had to stand on the stool from the vanity in her mother's room to even reach the pan.

The noodles weren't good, often times being raw and not nice to eat.

But Y/N figured that the sloppy mess of the half-cooked noodles was better than eating nothing.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Papa had kept her isolated from the rest of the clan, only letting them see her during important events that they celebrated together.

The times when mama came over were the only times Y/N had contact with other people, and she loved spending time with her.

When Aiko was around Y/N, no Daisuke in sight, the noose would slightly loosen, letting her breathe around her child as they spent the day together.

She would cook a nice meal for her daughter, play with toys with her, and usually, they'd end the day by staring at the stars together.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Y/N. Which star is your favourite?"

"I like that one over there!"

"Why?"

"It's a bit smaller than the rest, but it shines brighter than the others, I like it!"

"It's just like you, sweetheart."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Everything had changed for Y/N on her fifth birthday.

Her birthday ended up aligning with the day her mother would visit her.

This time, papa had come home when mama and y/n were stargazing.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

'You forced me into this marriage, Daisuke! How could I NOT hate you!?'

It was still Y/N's birthday.

She and mama had been looking at the stars again like they always did. But this time...

Papa came home.

They were fighting again. Aiko had seen the bruises and wounds on Y/N's body, and that lead to a bigger fight between the two. She had started to cry as she screamed, her voice hoarse as she tried to defend her child.

Y/N had begun to cry too, watching as he raised his arm, preparing to hit her mother.

'Stop crying, you worthless bitch! You're making our child into a crybaby, just like you!'

For the first time, Y/N stepped in, trying to defend her mother as she had defended her in the past.

She stood in front of her kneeling mother, her arms spread wide, trying to block him and keep him away.

'Papa! Please don't! Leave Mama alone, please! Hit me, not her!'

So, he did.

It hurt.

Y/N tried her hardest not to let out a sound as he hit her, but little whimpers kept falling out of her mouth as her cheek stung.

"What are you doing?!"

"You bastard! You hit her!"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/N remembered seeing her older brother, his eyes covered, white hair sticking up.

He stood to the side, having watched his father hit his younger sister as she tried to defend their mother from his wrath.

He had rushed forward, quickly pinning his father down in front of their home.

The rest of the memory was a blur.

It was hard to remember what happened next, everything went so fast.

Her brother had called other members of the clan, and they surrounded the area, shocked at the scene.

The next thing Y/N knew, she was in the arms of her brother, watching her father get taken away the same way her mother had been taken away.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Y/N leaned her head into Satoru's chest, gripping onto his dark navy blue uniform.

He had just finished school at Jujutsu Tech Tokyo, going back home to retrieve his sister to take her with him, scared of what would happen if the clan were to train her.

It was lucky he got there when he did, or else things would've been worse.

A large hand caressed the back of Y/N's head, rubbing against her white hair as she cried into her older brothers' chest.

Daisuke was finally gone, taken away to who-knows-where.

What mattered was that he was away from Y/N and mama.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After that incident, Y/N never saw Daisuke again.

She didn't want to see him.

She hated him.

Aiko had settled back into the clan after they sorted out the misunderstanding that had happened a year prior.

The noose was finally completely loose, Aiko free of its hold.

Their mother had agreed that it would be best for Y/N to go with Satoru and train with him, away from home.

Home was a loose term for Y/N. Her house didn't feel like home.

And so, she went with him to Jujutsu Tech Tokyo, holding his hand all the way, seeking out a new home.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Little sis? We're here."

Rubbing her eyes with her free hand, Y/N yawned, tired from walking so much.

She looked up at the building in front of her, looking around at the area.

It was pretty.

"Come along, Y/N. I'll show you to your new room!"

She tightened her grip on her brother's hand, her other hand now gripping onto the strap of her backpack.

She wasn't looking where she was going, blinding following Satoru as he babbled about the school.

"Ah! Megumi! Over here!"

Y/N watched as her brother knelt down next to her, making her focus on him. He smiled at her, still holding her hand.

"Little sis, I want you to meet someone, okay?"

She lifted her head as Satoru stood back up.

Y/N looked at the boy in front of her. He had spiky black hair and dark blue eyes. He also had pretty eyelashes.

He held his hand out, motioning for Y/N to take it.

So, she did.

She let go of her brother's hand, putting it softly into his. He smiled at her.

"My name is Megumi. What's yours?"

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

And as she held onto his hand, she felt safe. 

As if nothing could hurt her.

And at that moment, she knew...

He would be her home.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Note: </3

I guess this is also kind of me projecting parts of my personal life, to be honest.

The dynamic of how MC's parents act is based on my own, so it was easy to write.

But anyways, this is y/n's origin, very upsetting.

Thank you for reading.

-GR33NT43 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 2.6K 19
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ( ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
19.8K 442 24
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
8.1K 180 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
62.6K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...