DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]

Par Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres... Plus

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5 (M🔞)
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9 (M🔞)
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24 (M🔞)
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31 (M🔞)
CH-32 (M🔞)
CH-33
CH -34
CH-35
CH-36
CH-37
CH-38 [The End]

CH-14

596 39 20
Par Mxrahi_

[AVERY'S POV]

I walked towards the bench, holding onto my bear.

She gifted me this teddy bear, I love it.

The day was pretty sunny.

I was enjoying the day, I heard some footsteps nearing me from behind, when i turned my head I saw Mike.

The guy who always bullied me. I sighed in frustration and diverted my gaze on the ground.

"Hey Avery!" He shouted, I looked at him with annoyance, a small pebble came flying towards me from his hand and got slammed on my forehead. I rubbed my skin gently and started walking towards a tree where other children like me were playing.

"Avery! Where are you going?"

I heard Mike's voice but I decided to keep walking.

From a far distance I saw a similar car parking.

When I saw her getting out of the car, I couldn't control my smile.

Before going to her, i turned around to look at Mike. He was still following me.

"Stop following me, i won't get in between if she saw you bullying me." I warned him.

"Who is she?" He asked, he scratched his head and kept looking at me.

I pointed my finger towards her turning my head in her direction.

She was now close. She removed her sunglasses and stared at me with a smile. She kept her hands inside her pockets as she kept looking at me with excitement.

I felt a push on my shoulders, I saw the ground coming towards my face.

My face was slammed on the ground and it basically injured my half of the part of my face.

Since she was here, I quickly tried to get up but she reached me and got on her knee, "Are you alright?" She asked me with concern visible in her voice.

I hummed, my eyes started gathering with tears and I couldn't control myself, my tears started falling as my lips got pursed.

She wiped my tears by cupping my cheeks. "It's alright, get up..." She helped me in standing up.

I was much more taller than before.

She looked at Mike and walked towards him. "How old are you?" She asked him.

"Nine... My mom is waiting for me..." He whispered in a low voice and started walking off.

She gripped on his upper arm and pulled him backwards. It was kind of Harsh.

"Don't you know, pushing someone for no reason is a bad habit?" She spoke looking at him.

"No, I don't! Who are you to tell me what I should do!? I pushed her and I will keep pushing her whenever I want!! What are you going to do!" He shouted.

"Kid, do you want to get slapped?" She asked bending at his height, resting her palms on her knees.

I quickly walked towards her and gripped on her arm, "Yoohyeon, it's alright, let's not talk to him..." I spoke looking at her.

She hummed and intertwined our fingers. We started walking towards the house, it was a house for me. Since I started living here for almost a year now. I call it as my house.

I felt a tight hand on my shoulder, i panicked and my grip became tight on Yoohyeon's hand. We both turned around to look at Mike.

He made some wierd faces and started mocking me again, "Your parents died. Mine didn't, they left me here on their own. Look at you, you were staying at someone else's plac-..."

Before he could complete his sentence, he received a sharp slap by Yoohyeon. Which made me flinch.

He fell on the ground and started rubbing his face, he started whining. Getting up from the ground he ran towards his mom.

I looked at Yoohyeon with disappointment.

"He deserved it." She spoke and gripped on my hand again.

We started walking towards the house.

_

[NAMJOON'S POV]

I was writing some entries of new volunteers in our organization when the door of my office opened.

Mike was crying and was holding his mom's hand tightly.

"Please ma'am, sit down..." I gestured his mom to sit on the chair, situated in front of me.

She was angry, I could figure it out with the way she aggressively pulled the chair and sat on it, making Mike sit beside her.

I clasped my hands on the table.

Removing a chocolate from my drawer I kept it in front of Mike.

His mother took the chocolate and threw it on the ground. "I've given you a responsibility of my son. Some random girl slapped him. Do you want me to sue your cheap organization?" She spoke.

It hurts me that she think it's a cheap organization. I forced a smile and spoke, "Ma'am, i don't know what you're talking about. Can you please tell me in detail what exactly happened with Mike?" I asked.

Mike looked at me as he started to choke on his tears.

Some kids are over-dramatic.

"I was playing with Avery, she pushed me and her sister slapped me." He then started crying again.

Avery's sister?

Oh! He must be talking about Yoohyeon. She informed me that she was going to visit today.

"Are you going to take any actions?" Mike's mom asked me.

I gave her a slow nod not knowing what to do.

"We will talk on that. Let me call her here." I said, and dialled Yoohyeon's number.

_

[After half an hour]

Finally Yoohyeon was here with Avery. She made Avery sit on a chair and then sat beside her.

She clasped her hands on the table, "What is it Namjoon?" She asked.

I was going to answer, but Mike's mother looked at Yoohyeon with fuming anger.

"Who do you think you are to slap my son? Do you know if I file a complain against you, no one would be able to bail you out."

I cleared my throat, "Please ma'am, listen-..."

She didn't let me complete my sentence and kept talking. "No, i won't listen to anyone. How can she slap my son? Who gave her those kind of rights?"

Yoohyeon sighed and folded her arms leaning back in her chair, she made an eye contact with the woman.

For few minutes she kept staring at her.

"What are you looking at?"

She asked Yoohyeon, raising her voice slightly.

"Ma'am, we can solve this without raising our voices. Please..." I spoke.

She didn't listen to me clearly and suddenly gripped on Yoohyeon's collar tightly. Yoohyeon chuckled and looked at me, "What is she doing? Tell her to leave my collar.." she spoke locking her gaze with me.

I saw Avery kind of being nervous, she got up from the chair and walked in between Yoohyeon and the woman. She gripped on the woman's hand. "Ma'am, I'm sorry... She made a mistake. I'm sorry, please leave her..." She whispered looking at the woman.

"Don't worry Avery. Go to your room, I'll be there..." Said Yoohyeon, looking at Avery.

Avery didn't leave, she looked at Yoohyeon with nervousness.

"Go to your room." Yoohyeon spoke with authority and Avery left the room.

Yoohyeon turned her gaze on the woman, who's hand was still on her collar. "Please leave my collar. I did slap him because he was bad mouthing Avery. Just because Mike has parents doesn't mean everyone is lucky like him, so I couldn't control my anger because he made fun of Avery's parents death. I don't see what he is so proud of when his own parents are alive and they're leaving him in this organization where mostly orphan kids are found." Yoohyeon gripped on her wrist tightly and continued her sentence. "Instead of gripping on my collar, why don't you teach your son some basic manners..."

The woman yanked Yoohyeon's hand away and stood up from the chair, "You will cry when I close your organization with the help of local authorities." She pointed her finger at me and warned me. Gripping on Mike's wrist she dragged him out with her.

After she was gone i looked at Yoohyeon who removed a cigarette from her pocket and lighted it.

"I thought you were going to punch her..." I whispered, clasping my hands on the table.

"Not everyone has to know that I have serious anger issues." She winked, getting up from the chair, she walked towards the door.

Turning around she looked at me, "You can run this organization till you get old. No one can take it away from you. I have those authorities under me, byee!" She elongated on the word bye and left the cabin with a smile.

I sighed with relief. It was a hell of a day indeed.

•••••••

[MINJI'S POV]

I walked inside the company with my files, I walked towards the receptionist. "It was my interview today, can you please tell me where do I have to go?" I asked politely.

The girl gave me a small smile and told me the details.

I turned around in a hurry and bumped into a guy. My nose was hurt in the process. My files were on the floor.

I rubbed my nose and started picking up my files. He quickly got on his knee and helped me.

He looked like a gentleman.

Giving me a smile he spoke, "I'm extremely sorry."

After collecting, he gave all the files to me and stood up to talk with the receptionist.

I quickly stood up gripping on my files and walked towards the room where the interviews were happening.

No one remembers me. I didn't talk to anyone when I was here. Only two people might be able to recognise me.

Sana and Vernon.

Vernon's memory is trash. I know he might not be able to recognise me at all.

I walked towards the room and saw that it was empty.

"Excuse me ma'am, do you want something?"

I turned around to see Sana.

She frowned, "You are Minji, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yes, I decided to apply again in this company. There are alot of memories that I can't forget with Arang." I whispered looking at her.

She hummed.

"I hope you don't tell his daughter that me and her dad were in a relationship..." I continued my sentence.

"Of course not. You don't have to worry about it. Yoohyeon is way more worse than Mr.Kim..."

"Thank you..." I said, she gave me a little bow and walked in the opposite direction.

I sighed heavily and sat on the chair in the hallway. I realised that I started sweating due to the nervousness I was feeling when talking to Sana.

Removing a tissue I wiped my forehead.

I saw the same guy who bumped into me walking towards the room where the interview was going to happen, he looked at me and then checked his time. "You're very early. Come in, let's start with your interview." He spoke.

I stood up from the chair and followed him inside. He gestured me to sit on the chair and he sat on his chair.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. Introduce yourself please..." He spoke and the interview started.

•••••••

[After two hours]

Yoohyeon entered inside her cabin. She sat on her chair and opened the laptop.

Sana knocked on the door and entered inside with files.

The silver haired girl smiled and got up from the chair, she walked towards Sana and gripped on her wrist. "Did you thought about us? I will increase your salary. Only one night." She whispered, keeping her another hand on Sana's hip.

Sana yanked her hand away. "No!" She yelled, walking towards the table she threw the files on it and walked outside of the cabin.

The silver haired girl sighed folding her arms. "One day I won't take your no..." Yoohyeon whispered to herself and walked towards her chair.

•••••••

[MINJI'S POV]

Taehyung guided me towards Yoohyeon's office. He was going to introduce everyone to Yoohyeon who got selected for the interview.

We walked towards the door, knocking on it we entered inside the room.

Yoohyeon looked up at us and furrowed her eyebrows.

"She's the first candidate who was chosen..." Taehyung pointed his index finger towards me.

"Alright..." Yoohyeon spoke thinking about something.

Taehyung walked towards the other chair which was situated beside Yoohyeon, he sat on it and removed his phone.

Yoohyeon gestured me to sit in the chair in front of her. I sat on it, walking towards it and kept my files on the table.

She took one of my files and started flipping through the pages.

"Aren't you the girl I met last night?" She asked me, making an eye contact with me.

I furrowed my eyebrows and bit on my bottom lip, "We met last night..? I'm sorry, I don't remember..." I whispered with nervousness.

I have to pretend.

She smiled a little and kept the file on the table. "It's alright, you were drunk."

"You met her yesterday and you didn't tell me?" Asked Taehyung, keeping his phone in his pocket and making an eye contact with Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon closed the file and kept it on the table. "Now you know." She answered.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. I opened one of the files and pretended to read the first document attached on it. He was staring at me for few minutes.

"You worked in our company? Why did you resign?" Yoohyeon asked me.

"My mother's condition wasn't healthy and I had to take special care of her..." I replied looking into her eyes.

"You resign when you have to take care of a person who is ill?" Taehyung asked me suspiciously.

Yoohyeon slapped his upper arm playfully. "It's alright, we all have personal reasons." She spoke.

He believed and hummed.

He is smart.

I will have to be careful.

Yoohyeon closed the file and clasped her hands. Removing few documents from the drawer she signed on them and kept it in front of me.

"You're hired. From tomorrow you will start working..." Said Yoohyeon.

I gave her a nod, giving a little bow to the both of them I left the cabin.

•••••••

"Sexy woman..." Yoohyeon whispered looking at Minji's back, with a small smirk appearing on the corner of her lips.

Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of Yoohyeon's face bringing her out of her thoughts. "How did you meet her at the bar?" He asked with a serious face.

"She bumped into me, she was drunk..." Yoohyeon answered rolling her eyes, she turned towards her laptop and continued working.

"Which bar?" Taehyung asked.

"Grey's bar"

"Grey's bar has an exit and an entrance so she was already at the exit?"

"I don't know."

"How come she only bumped into you..?"

Yoohyeon slammed the laptop shut and locked her gaze with Taehyung, "Why are you asking me such questions? Just shut up and go do your work!" She yelled.

When she realised that she yelled at him and he didn't say anything, she folded her arms and leaned back on her chair closing her eyes.

"I dropped her at Handong's place..."

Hearing the girl's name after a long time Taehyung jumped from the chair, "What! Is she...Is she related to Handong...?" He asked panicking.

"No Taehyung, no... It's a coincidence nothing else... didn't you read her family details? She lives with her parents and one brother." Yoohyeon calmly answered.

Taehyung wiped the the sweat that was forming on his forehead. He sighed with relief and sat back on his chair.

"How do you know it was Handong's place?" Asked Taehyung with a curious face.

"I remember her house number, 808." Yoohyeon answered.

×××××××

👀

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 114 6
when you got into labor after an argument with him ; him as your husband with anger issues. read to know more!
943K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
170K 17.7K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...