~hamilton smut~

By taviola

what the title says <3 request in dms if you please <3 don't like it? don't read <3 More

jamilton ~ no inkling of respect (apparently)
jamilton ~ aww, generic comfort sex <3
lams ~ fwb but it's cute
pheacker ~ pool sex
jamilton ~ "look at yourself."
thaurens ~ vanilla praises.
lams ~ "i love you."
jamilton ~ no hard feelings.
jamilton ~ filthy praise.
lams ~ jealousy.
jamilton ~ merry christmas. <3
jamilton ~ last time.
lams ~ gentle and simple.
lams ~ valentine's day plans.
lams ~ shower sex.
mirror sex ~ thaurens
overprotective friends ~ lams
lams ~ dry humping.
lams ~ chair sex.
lams ~ "i've already caught feelings."
lams ~ hate fucking.
lams~aftercare.
hamiltonxjefferson ~ take a break.
forbidden worlds ~ hamiltonxlaurensxjefferson
first time ~ hamiltonxlaurens

jamilton ~ holiday sex.

793 6 14
By taviola

starting holiday shit early bc it seems right
request stuff in my dms pls and ty yaaaas

it was after eleven o'clock at night when alexander and thomas arrived at a small cabin in upstate new york. winter break had come faster than expected. the couple wanted to travel, both arguing on where they should go. thomas wanted to go south to virginia, but alex argued that they already went down there for thanksgiving break which neither of them even celebrated. alex was also a homebody, which meant he wasn't too fond of traveling in the first place. thomas eventually coaxed him into traveling upstate, saying that it's beautiful this time of year and a lot quieter than being in the city.

that's how they ended up making the almost three hour drive upstate. alex enjoyed the quiet, it was a peaceful thing. there were other cabins surrounding their own, some appearing to be occupied. there was a small lake in the backyard. thomas had made alex pack a swimsuit, even though the air was chilly and that was a sure fine way to catch a cold. alex was relieved when thomas told him about the hot-tub. he wasn't looking forward to swimming with a bunch of unknown creatures in murky water.

the couple was now settling in, just ready to enjoy themselves. they had taken their spot on the comfortable king sized bed which was adorned with numerous blankets and cloaks to keep them warm. alex was slotted in between thomas's legs, his back pressed against his boyfriend's chest. thomas had his arms wrapped loosely around alex's waist, slightly rucking up his hoodie. their eyes were trained on the television as thomas flipped through the programs that were showing. alex grumbled to himself, the connection out in the woods was bad, there weren't many good shows on. there was always some downside when it came to what was supposed to keep you entertained on vacation. alex plucked the tiny remote out of thomas's hands, growing frustrated with the fact that there was nothing good to watch. he pressed the power button, making it switch off.

thomas chuckled lightly, making alex turn onto his side. he then fished his phone out of his back pocket, unlocking it swiftly to open Netflix. thomas pressed 'continue watching' on a show that he and alex had been binge watching for quite some time. it droned quietly in the background of the hotel room when thomas directed his attention from it to his boyfriend.

they were spooning, something they rarely did. alex thought that there was too much leeway for anything to happen. he wasn't wrong there. thomas had an arm snaked around alex's waist, just holding it there protectively. their bodies molded together like two puzzle pieces. thomas's lips were brushing against the back of alex's neck, the warm breath sending shivers up the smaller's spine. alex was pressing himself back against thomas just to get impossibly closer. thomas huffed a quiet laugh, assisting him in doing just that by pulling him back against his chest then tangling their legs together. it was a beatific, sweet moment.

alex tilted his head up, staring up at thomas with a small smile on his face. thomas looked down at him with an amused expression, puckering his lips unattractively which made alex scrunch his nose and turn away. thomas laughed, gently taking alexander's chin and tilting it up so he could lean over him in an odd position to give him a kiss.

"that required far too much effort." alex giggled, simply turning his head to give thomas a proper kiss.

"you're right."

thomas hummed into it, parting alex's lips with his own gently. alex sighed contently, pushing his hips back against thomas's. thomas pulled back first, but not before catching alex's bottom lip between his teeth.

alex directed his attention back to thomas's phone, smiling softly when thomas pressed his lips against alex's neck. he planted soft kisses on the skin, working around a few hickeys he had left during the week. thomas eventually found a spot that was clear of the tiny love bites. he kissed that spot adoringly, relishing the way alex bared his neck to provide easier access. alex's eyes closed as thomas's kisses turned into nips, then those nips turning into sucks. a shuddering breath escaped his lips as he shifted around against thomas, making his boyfriend inhale sharply when his ass rubbed against his stirring cock.

"it's eleven thirty at night, you drove for three hours. how are you hard?"

"we haven't done anything in weeks." thomas droned, his expression pouty.

"because of finals, thomas," alex laughed. "we didn't have time."

"we have time now."

alex chewed on his bottom lip. the sexual aspect of their relationship was more than pleasurable. it always lasted long, thomas listened to alex to make the experience better, basically, the bare minimum. it was no surprise that thomas had his kinks, mostly consisting of edging his lovers and teasing. alexander had a love-hate relationship with that. thomas always asked before starting that. if he didn't get a definite answer, he took that as a no, then allowed alex to take the lead. communication was key.

"do what you want. i want it." alex stated, his hips pressing back on thomas's once again.

after hearing that, thomas continued kissing alex's neck. his hands were moving not so innocently, grabbing at alex's ass through his sweatpants. thomas tugged them down gently, alex kicking them to the foot of the bed. thomas let one hand pull down alex's boxers, the other traveling to his boyfriend's mouth. alex got the message, opening his mouth and closing it over thomas's fingers. alex closed his eyes and swirled his tongue around them, waiting for thomas to be satisfied. thomas tugged them out after a few seconds, then drifted to alex's hole.

thomas pushed in two fingers, alex's back arching as he did so. a quiet whine left alex's mouth as thomas began to pump his fingers in and out of alex's ass. thomas made a come-hither motion, alex's eyes screwing shut when the fingers brushed against his prostate. alex rocked and clenched around thomas's fingers, his breathing becoming slightly ragged. it had been too long since they had been intimate. alex was proving to be more than sensitive, tiny noises coming out uncontrolled. thomas scissored his fingers inside of alex, smirking when alexander gasped and shuddered against him. thomas watched the way alex squirmed and writhed, his body begging for more but his pride telling him to shut up and take it little by little. thomas sought out alex's prostate to appease him, then pressed against it lightly. a greedy noise escaped alexander as thomas did that, his bottom lip being chewed up relentlessly. thomas kept his fingers there, just to make alex shake against him. sinful noises fell from alexander's lips at record speed, high pitched and whiney. thomas wasn't trying to get any noise complaints from the neighbors who were more than likely trying to enjoy their vacation. his free hand covered alex's mouth, making alex's eyes roll back due to thomas still pressing against his prostate. he cried out when thomas finally pulled back, taking in a deep, shuddering breath. thomas pumped his fingers inside of alex slowly, pressing against his prostate with each pump. alex whined and moaned against thomas's hand, his chest heaving slightly.

"you're okay?"

alex's pupils dilated when thomas's fingers began stroking his sweet spot once more. alex didn't bother nodding his head after the question was asked. he relished in the way thomas shut him up, certainly in more ways than one. thomas could turn alex's constantly working overtime brain off with just one touch, turning it into mush for however long he pleased. it made alex come down to earth for once, remembering that there was so much to take pleasure in during times like this. alex whimpered against thomas's hand, squirming slightly as he did so. alex let a hand drift down so he could touch himself, but thomas quickly uncovered his mouth and laced his fingers around alex's. alexander rolled his eyes, clenching tightly around thomas's fingers. much to his disappointment, they pulled out of him, leaving him empty and painfully aroused.

thomas sat up, then lifted alex onto his lap. his hands were on alex's hips, soothingly rubbing up and down the curves.

"how do you want it?" thomas purred, staring at his beautiful boyfriend.

"can i ride you?"

thomas nodded, cupping alex's cheek and pulling him forward for a kiss. a groan escaped the taller man as the shorter ground himself against him, ultimately having full control because he was straddling him. alex ran his hand over the thick length, just swiping his thumb over the head. alex hands then went up thomas' shirt, just allowing them to run against his toned body. thomas pulled away to strip, alex watching his every move. alex raised his hips as thomas tugged down his own sweatpants, taking his boxers along with them. thomas took alex's cock in his hand, stroking it slightly before they actually got to it. alex rolled his hips against thomas's lap desperately, his arms wrapped around thomas's neck to pull him closer. alex's eyes were glassy and glazed over as thomas twisted his wrist effortlessly, making it harder for alex to even want to be fucked at that point. he just waited for the end, already planning on sucking thomas's dick after he came to make up for it. heat rose to alex's cheeks as thomas jerked him off, his thumb running across the head. alex's cock twitched in thomas's hand, his eyes closing and waiting to spill over thomas's fist. he was right there, right there, simply waiting.

"t-thomas, i-i'm gonna- -"

the stimulation left as those words left alex's mouth. alexander's eyes snapped open, almost teary eyed and embarrassed. thomas simply kissed him, speaking against his mouth softly.

"not quite yet, lex."

"i hate you."

"is that so?"

thomas got up from the bed to stir through his bag to pull out lube and a condom. alex narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend, wondering why he took so long to do that. thomas got back on the bed, the condom sliding over his length and being slicked up with lube right after. alex wasted no time climbing back onto thomas's lap, using one hand to brace himself on thomas's shoulder and the other to line up. alex sank down, rolling his hips against thomas as soon as he bottomed out. alex groaned, the head of thomas's cock pressed snug against his prostate. he rose up and dropped back down roughly, thomas helping him do so by holding him by the waist.

"you still hate me?"

"with all my heart." alex growled, a smirk tilting the side of his lips as thomas fucked up into him.

alex leaned forward, smashing his lips against thomas's. thomas gripped his waist, lifting him up slightly just to drop him back down. a slow, sensual pace and rhythm was created, not faltering once. alex pulled away from the kiss, already becoming breathless as he rode thomas. a quiet moan was pulled out of him when thomas thrusted up into him rather hard, brushing his prostate but not hitting it head on. alex huffed, sinking his teeth into thomas's shoulder to quiet himself. there was a slight twinge poking at him in his bent legs, shooting up to his thighs. thomas let out a frustrated sound, alex missing it. his arms were wrapped around thomas' neck, his head resting on his shoulder. his ankles were hooked and his heels were digging into thomas's back. alex yelped when thomas flipped him onto his back, his hips snapping against his ass at a much faster speed. alex coughed up a moan, his eyes screwing shut as thomas fucked him.

"better?" thomas hummed.

"f-fuck, yes."

alex gasped, arching up into thomas and molding their bodies together in a wonderful way. alexander rolled his hips up to meet each thrust and pump of thomas's hips. alex let out a moan when thomas gripped his ass, squeezing and hitting his prostate at a quick speed. their lips met each other when alex's voice let out a scantily suppressed moan. alex groaned against thomas's lips, turning his head to the side in annoyance solely because he couldn't be vocal.

"i-i'm going to slap you if you- - shit- -," alex cut himself off, but it could be seen as thomas doing it for him because he gave a quick snap of his hips that rendered him breathless.

"if i what?"

"would you like me to shut up each time we have sex?"

"no, i'm all for it. only one problem: there's a bunch of other people in closer houses." thomas droned, grunting when alex laughed and clenched around him.

"we f-fuck in an apartment, are you kidding?" alex huffed a quiet laugh.

"cover your mouth or i'll do it for you." thomas raised an eyebrow, smirking while looking down at the slowly falling apart alex.

before alex could even conjure up a response, he was enriched with heat taking over his body. his head hung back and his chest heaved as he writhed and squirmed. thomas bit his bottom lip, dragging his tongue over it as a cocky look appeared on his face. alex came with no warning, his cock trapped between their sweaty stomachs. thomas fucked alex straight through the ecstasy of the moment, cumming soon after. once alex came to, he looked up at his boyfriend's face.

thomas's lips were tilted up in almost an amused way as he breathed in deeply. his hair was displayed out behind him in a messy way, a few wayward curls framing his features. his eyes were almost half closed as he stared down at his boyfriend with a love-struck expression. a smile made its way to alex's face as he pulled thomas down for a soft kiss.

"you're okay?" thomas cooed after pulling away.

"you ask that too much."

"well, excuse me for checking in." thomas scoffed, a smile still spreading over his lips.

"i'm joking, thomas. i'm okay." alex smiled softly, thomas kissing him gingerly as he pulled out.

alex flopped onto his side, closing his legs and burying his face in the overly soft pillow. alex breathed in deeply, his heart slowing to a normal rhythm. thomas made his way to the bathroom, discarding his condom. he then grabbed a washcloth off the little towel rack, running it under some warm water from the tap. he stalked back to alex, wiping up the mess between his legs. he then sighed, turning around to snatch up a new cum free hoodie for alexander. he threw it at alex, it flopping over his face.

"i'm going to have to wash that when i get home, aren't i?" alex pouted, knowing how much thomas hated when he stole the hoodie just to get fucked in it and get it dirty.

"yes."

alex stripped himself of the dirty hoodie, quickly slipping on the clean one. he lifted his arms up at thomas, requesting a hug. thomas agreed, not bothering to kiss him because it was just one of those moments. alex smiled, cherishing the peaceful moment. thomas pulled back and planted a soft kiss on alex's flushed cheek.

"can you grab me boxers?" alex asked through a yawn.

thomas dug through their bag once more, handing the undergarments to alex as opposed to chucking it at him. alex put them on, then pulled the covers over his body. thomas slipped on his own clothes, then followed alex in the bed. they shared a soft kiss before settling down, just to seal the moment.

"i love you." thomas strummed in alex's ear.

"i love you more." alex grinned, snuggling into thomas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.4K 68
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
166K 7.7K 103
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...