FRAUD

Door favourwrites611

"I watched as my fifteen-year-old best friend stabbed his dad. Xavier wouldn't stop. He continued stabbing hi... Meer

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 2.
edwinsfavour.
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4.
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7.
CHAPTER 8.
CHAPTER 9.
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11.
CHAPTER 12.
CHAPTER 13.
CHAPTER 14.
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17.
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25.
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CHAPTER 31.
CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41.
CHAPTER 42.
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44.

CHAPTER 1.

121 16 3
Door favourwrites611

It has been an enormous humiliation. I knew hanging out with them was a terrible idea, but I didn't know it would be this terrible. It's like I'm still sleeping and I'm in a suffocating dream, and there's no way out. my eyes are twitching at my phone, and my veins are breaking out of my skin. My heart is pounding in a hard beat.

I launch from my bed. Tossing my phone behind me, I hear it bounce on my huge white bed.

When mom told me, I couldn't believe it, and she is grounding me for a full two weeks. How on earth did I get into this mess?

I get dressed for school. even if I know everybody will be laughing their lungs out at me, that does not stop me from looking my usual best. I just need to wave it aside. If I can bear riding with my mom to school for two weeks, I can certainly get past this. I take a lot of time looking at myself In the mirror to be sure I'm all good and prepared to be mocked.

"Sam!" My mom shouts my name from downstairs, her voice jangles in haste.

This is tough and restraining. I'll be a punctual student for two weeks. Morally good, and personally upsetting.

"Coming!" I snap a reply and walk out of my room.
As I walk down the stairs, I see my mom pacing around the room like a man who's waiting for his wife outside the labor room.

She looks up and sees me. She stops pacing and turns to me, placing her hand on her hip and pushing it to one side. It's like she's posing for a camera except she's frowning, and you are not supposed to frown for cameras.

She purses her lips, and anger is swimming in her blue-ocean eyes. Well, she's my mom, Regina Raymond, but she goes by Gina. She's like the queen of Seattle. She has this perfect body, long chocolate-brown hair, glowing skin that is equally soft, and an average height.

I forge a smile. my hand is still clutched to the handrail, and the other is on the straps of my school bag -which is on one shoulder.

"Do you have to put on makeup?" She growls, and her eyes scrutinize my dress.
"Isn't that dress too short?"

I look at my flora gown that is a little above my knee. And now I think it's not short enough.

"Mom it's not, The heels make them look so," I say, and she looks down at my 4-inch cut-out leather heels and back at my face.

"You sure do know how to look good," she tells me.
"So narcissistic," she mutters
and picks up her red handbag from the Table, along with her car keys.

She places the handbag on the crook of her elbow and sashays outside.

I look at her and shake my head. She's wearing a blue curvy gown, knee-length with a little back slit, and she's questioning me about what I'm wearing? She shouldn't do that when she's the worst at it, but equally the best at it.

She drives with grease lightening, making me feel nauseous. Finally, we get to my school, and she stops the car. I glance at my reflection in a rare-view mirror.

"You look beautiful already," she says sarcastically, and I smile at her as I climb down the SUV, about to head to my den of mockery.

"I love you!" she shouts out to me from the rolled-down window and drives off before I could say it back.

wonder where she's in a hurry to. Probably one of her patients is dying and desperately needs help. My mom is a neurosurgeon, she owns the best hospital in the city, and she takes her work very seriously, creating less time for herself and me. Well, I don't care, she has never really had my time anyways, and I'm so used to it.

I feel like sprinting after my mom. I can't even turn to school and see those mocking faces. I tightened my lips and look down the road.

"Sam!" a tiny sweet voice screams my name.

With an idea of who that is, my tight lips spread into a warm smile. I turn, flipping my dark straight hair. feeling a little cocky cause of her.

Yeah, that's Tracy, my tan-skin slender best friend. She's standing close to the school building. She waves at me. And I stride towards her, paying less attention to the Murmurers.

She has always got my back since we were kids, and I have always got hers.

I reach her, and we peek at each other's cheeks.
"It's nice to see you not in a bikini Sammy Raymond," she teases, and I chuckle -almost forgetting my plight.

We discuss this as we enter the school. As we walk up the hallway, practically everyone's eyes are darting at me, a mocking smile fixed on their faces. Only a few dare to laugh out loud.

Tracy pulls me closer around her arm. I know she's being a sweetheart, but this is awkward.

"What are you doing?" I whisper, looking forward.

Three girls sashay pass us, cackling and looking at their phones, then at me. Yeah, I know what they are looking at. A half-naked picture of me that isn't me. Why would someone fake this?

Tracy lets go of me and swivel at them. "Yeah, laugh. Your ass ain't sexy as hers." She huffs
as she rotates two fingers at their asses. she faces front, and we continue striding to class.

"Thanks," I tell her, beaming.

She gives me a warm-hearted smile and pats my back. "I gat you boo."

Of course, she does.

"You know that isn't my ass right?" I ask her.

She Purses her lips and shrugs slightly, then she strides forward.

I pause.

"Tracy?!" I yell, and I hear her chuckles.

I can't believe Lucian dared me to wear a bikini. I did it because It was just me and his stupid friends, I didn't think his psycho friends were going to edit fake boobs and ass of me. I'm never playing truth or dare again, not after last night.

We get into the classroom and Lucian winks at me. He is my second best friend with blond messy hair. Yeah, I'm friendful, at least I was. Lucian has a great sense of humor, but sometimes he takes it too far. And even if he annoys me at times, I just still love him. Plus I can't stay angry at him for that long, and he so knows that.

I roll my eyes at him as I sit, just to give him a fake I hate you look.

Tracy sits at her desk which is a seat away from me by my left.

Later, Mrs. Huston, our chubby literature teacher walks into the class, her blond hair resting on her shoulders.

"Hi everyone," she says standing in front of the classroom, a novel held in her hands.

Mrs. Huston's class is my favorite of all, but she ain't my favorite. She doesn't like me for some reasons I don't know, but I don't care. I hardly bond with people.

"How was your night, Sam?" she asks me sarcastically, and almost everybody burst into laughter.

"It was nice," I reply scornfully and glare at Lucian, he cringes.

"Before we get started, I would like for our new student to introduce himself," Mrs. Huston says, with her hands stretched out towards a guy who happens to be sitting at the next seat by my left, a metered space away.

He stands up, and I look at him from his head down to his toes. As he edges to the front of the class, I notice how shabby his baggy blue Jean looks.
He stands in front of the class and brings out his right hand from the front pocket of his jean. And brushes his loosed strands of hair from his low ponytail -off his face, and I stare more at his long luscious dark hair.

He sighs and then,

"My name is Morgan White, I'm seventeen. Just moved from Tacoma to Seattle," he introduces himself.

"And also I'm nothing like my appearance, in case you are wondering," he jokes, and everybody including Mrs. Huston laughs, except me.

I have a strong feeling that Mrs. Huston and all my classmates already like him, I would have probably liked him but his clothes tells a lot about him. It's cheap, and I don't do cheap.

My eyes meet Tracy, whose head is pushed forward and her dark eyes are staring at him more lustfully than I was.

I slowly shake my head.

After Morgan finishes, he goes back to his seat, and I prevent my eyes from staring at him again.

Mrs. Huston starts to teach about a novel called 'Midsummer night dream' by William Shakespeare, and everybody seems to be enjoying it, including me.

The bell rings and everybody starts to leave the class.
"We'll continue from page four, you can read ahead," Mrs. Huston announces.

I and Tracy walk together out of the class and down the hallway. And just in a few minutes, everybody has forgotten about the naked picture of Sammy Raymond, and that's because they knew it was faked. The editor just made my ass and boobs extremely big, and people just find it funny. Thank God the pictures have been deleted.

"Did you see the new guy? He's so hot," Tracy says enthusiastically.

I don't think I'll hear the end of this. Tracy has this thing with guys, she calls it true love and she searches for it in every guy she dates. At first, the guys are so perfect, then in a week or two they become an assholes

"He's just so handsome, how can a guy be that cute?" She adds.

"Well he's cute," I agree, which is kinda hard for me.

We stop at my locker, and she leans beside it. I open it and take a pink lipstick and rub it on my lips, looking at the little mirror hanged at the door of my locker.

"But did you see he's cheap clothes? They look ratty and shabby -why would anyone dress in those?" I add and gently smack my lips.

"Seriously Sam, with you everything is about money. Can't you just love something, anything that is not connected to money? Considering you have a lot," she groans, and I roll my eyes.

"I can't, 'cause there's nothing to love."

"Well, I kinda like him." She says with those dreamy eyes like she can see him kissing her all over.

I'm not surprised at all. I just have to give her the pleasure of having a phantom dream. The part I hate is when her dream becomes an asshole then she acts like an asshole, and then turns me into her nanny. through out the week, my life will be hell. She either calls yelling or crying on the phone. I won't even have a good night's sleep, cause she will be on the phone all night. And as a friend, I'm just giving her a listening ear. But whenever she sees another new guy, she just jumps right in -despite my warnings. I try not to use I told you so on her, cause that only makes matters worst.

I bring forward my bag, zipping it down.
"Tracy you just met him," I say monotonously, just so I said it, again.

"Sammy there's something called love at first sight."

I bring out a novel (the fault in our stars)

"And of all guys, you choose a wretch," I tease her, swirling the novel at her face.

She holds my hand and I tug it down.

"I know he's cute and You are searching but trust me, you'll find someone cuter than him." I scorn my choice of words.

I don't think there's any guy in this world that is as handsome as him.

"Don't settle for a wretch 'cause you are one of the best," I add.

"Ahem."

I and Tracy look to our left, and I see him standing beside Tracy. I startle and drop the novel.

He walks towards it and picks it up.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

10M 517K 43
|| Featured FREE story with exclusive paid chapters - previously a paid story || When Haley discovers the truth behind Xavier, whose silence holds a...
1.9M 52K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
15.4K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
335 21 22
Juliet Adams had her world turned upside-down the night her sister died in a tragic hit and run. After fleeing the scene of the accident, Juliet carr...