Rewind (1D fanfic)

By wattgirlsxx

Warning: highly cliché and cheesy. Somehow once got to #1 in fanfiction More

Rewind (1D fanfic)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chappie 6
Chappie 8
Chappie 9
Chappie 10
Chappie 11
PREVIEW
Chappie 12
Chappie 13
Chappie 14
Chappie 15 part 1
Chappie 15 part 2
Chappie 16
Chappie 17
Chappie 18
Chappie 19
Chappie 20
Chappie 21
Chappie 22
Chappie 23
Chappie 24
Chappie 25
Chappie 26
Chappie 27
Chappie 28
Chappie 29
Chappie 30
Chappie 31
Chappie 32
***NOTE***
Chappie 33
Chappie 34
Chappie 35
Chappie 36
Chappie 37
Chappie 38
Chappie 39
Chappie 40
Chappie 41
Chappie 42
Chappie 43
Chappie 44
Chappie 45
Epilogue

Chappie 7

157K 1.8K 197
By wattgirlsxx

************************************

Omg guys you are cray cray?!

We are getting so many votes!!! Thanks so much it means a lot!!!  

and 30th in fanfics? wow you guys are amazeballs ;)

And thanks for all the lovely comments we read them all but dont have time to reply!! <3

If you like 5sos please check out our new co owners Luke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of august 2014)

xox

************************************

•Lexis POV•

I dont know what was happening to me, why was I jealous? Tess and Harry were just friends and they were both big flirts so why did I care anyway? Ugh I need to get over it.

Just them a voice started talking behind me making me jump.

"You're jealous aren't you?" An irish accent asked me.

I turned around to face him.

"No.." I couldnt help blushing; it was a natural thing that runs in my family!

He smirked and walked away to eat more chicken.

I noticed Tess was now laughing with Zayn and Louis and Liam was probably on twitter. The girls were all chatting about something, and I noticed Harry was gone.

"Hey" another voice said from behind me and wrapping their arms around my waist.

Gosh, what was up with these people? Are they here to freak me out of my skin??!

"You looked pretty cute in the audience dancing and all that" He smirked. I knew it was Harry now being the flirt he was.

"Haha. sure thanks" I said sarcastically, slapping his arm and turning around to face him.

I just realised we were very close, and getting closer. What was happening? Ahhh!

"come on guys lets go" Liam made us jump apart, thankfully at the right time.

Harry was running his hand through his soft curls and looking awkward. 

Just then Tess came running from behind him and jumped on his back, making Harry stumble slightly.

"Gidy up horsey!" She yelled tapping his arm.

Zayn sidled over to me with his hands in his pockets.

"Shes staying with us. shes quite a hottie aye? If you know what I mean" He winked

"Zayn!" I laughed as we all walked to the limo.

-..-..-..-

"So where to?" Maslinka asked us.

We were in the limo chatting and laughing at louis occasional jokes.

"I think we should go to a club to celebrate the holidays!" Louis cheered

"Good idea!" Zayn said smiling

Tess whooped and high-fived Harry

"omg yay i haven't been clubing since I was like 5 aye Lexi" Maslinka joked

"Yeah totes" I winked and giggled

"But what should we wear?" Maslinka said

"ohh if we stop by my place I have like millions of party outfits!" Danielle smiled excitedly squeezing Liams hand

"coolio!" Eleanor, Maslinka and I agreed

"Ow" Liam pouted nursing his hand

"aww poor Leeyum" Danielle cooed making Louis Eleanor and I giggle.

So we stopped by Danielles flat and raced in grabbing random dresses and accessories. Then we went to Tess's house so she could pack some stuff.

Finally we were at the 1D house where we started to get ready.

I wore a skintight peach lace dress with a pair of black shiny heels and a chunky black necklace from Danielle.

Maslinka was wearing a fluro pink play suit with matching heels and some studded bracelets.

Eleanor wore a tight shiny dark blue strapless dress that fitted her curves perfectly and some white heels with silver rhinestones stuck on them.

Danielle had on a floaty white crop top with black (with gold buttons) high shorts and some sparkly gold heels as well as large gold hoop earings.

Tess had brought her own party gear from her place. She wore a tight silver strapless dress witch had a large dip/hole at the back of it and some silver stilettos.

We all left our hair and makeup as it was and went downstairs chattering among ourselves.

We hopped into a cab we had called and left to the club.

When we got there we all went to the bar and had a couple of shots.

Liam, Dainelle, Louis, Eleanor and Zayn had gone out to the dance floor with some drinks and were dancing to on the floor by jlow. After a couple more shops, Maslinka pulled me and Niall to the dance floor and started dancing wildly. Niall had a beer in his hand and was singing at the top of his lungs with Maslinka.

I noticed Harry and Tess hadnt had much to drink and were laughing at the bar. Suddenly this guy shuffled over to me singing to gangnam style.

"Heyyy sexy lady.." He slurred wobling around. I decided to dance with him, and see if it made Harry jealous.

•Harrys POV•

I looked over to the dance floor and saw Lexi dancing crazily with another guy. A pang of anger and hurt exploaded in my heart as I turned my focus back to Tess.

She had asked for advice about boys because she had told me that she liked Zayn and wanted to get to know him a bit better.

"Well what does he like?" She asked me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Um he loves his hair and likes to dress to impress. Hes a really nice and funny guy when you get to know him better."

"Haha cool I love fashion and stuff too im all about looking good!" She laughed.

"Um fav colour?"

"He likes blue a lot.."

"omg me too! I also love pink, silver and white"

"haha pinks a pretty cool colour." I agreed with her.

"uhm harry, do you think he likes me?" She asked unsure

"Im pretty sure he does, your pretty easy to like" i smiled

The other guys came back for more drinks and shots and Tess decided to join them. I didnt really feel like drinking tonight, and besides who would be left to carry them back home?

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:

At the end of the night everyone was piss drunk especially Lexi.

In the middle of the night she had gone up to the DJ and asked him to put on the duck song....

~*

"Heyyyyy" Lexi slurred walking up to the DJ.

"Hi, any requests?" The DJ asked her

"Yahh can you pretty please put on the duck song?? Its my favourite song EVER!" She giggled stumbling.

"Um sorry i dont have that one"

"Aww but you gotta have it!"

Then she started dancing flapping her arms, shaking her hips and clapping her hands and singing a random tune. 

I had to go and get her and set her down on a seat.

~*

I was the only one slightly sober so i walked them all back to the cab, letting them put their weight onto me.

When the taxi arrived back at our flat, everyone was about to doze off so i slapped them all and they stumbled off to their rooms. Lexi was in my arms fast asleep and clinging onto me so i carried her back into her room, handing the cab driver a wad of cash, and lay her down on her bed.

She wouldnt let go off me and when I tried to untangle her arms, she let out a small cry so I hopped into the bed with her, falling into a deep sleep...

•Louis POV•

I woke up with a throbbing head and sat up to quickly. I groaned as my stomach lurched and i ran to the bathroom just in time. After I had done throwing up (ew) I grbbed 2 advils and a glass of water to stop my head throbbing.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 2pm. I walked into the lounge where most of the others (Zayn, Liam, Maslinka and Tess) were sitting wrapped up in blankets watching Spongebob squarepants on TV.

"Mornin boobear" Zayn yawned

"Actually afternoon" I replied

"Where are the others?" I asked rubbing my eyes

"Here" Niall groaned

"Where did you put the advil lou?" Niall asked

"Here" I tossed him the packet

" Ill go find Harry and Lexi." I decided walking off to Harrys room

I opened the door and nobody was there. Thats odd.

I walked to Lexis room and opened the door. I gasped at the strange sight.

Harry and Lexi were lying there in the bed together. Lexi stirred and fluttered her eyelids open

"Hi lou" she mumbled sitting up and grabbing another packet of advil.

"DID YOU USE PROTECTION?!" I shouted making her jump up.

"What? Ew no! I fell asleep in his arms silly!" She said slapping me.

"Oh just wonderin.. anyways we are probably gonna have a movie marathon so wake Hazza up." I said and walked back to the lounge.

•Lexis POV•

I woke Harry up and gave him some advil other we had both emptied our guts.

We slumped to the lounge where Niall whistled.

"Shutup" I said slapping him

"Where have Danielle and Eleanor gone?" I asked Liam

"they went home this morning" i nodded and grabbed a handful of popcorn that was on the table.

We decided to watch all the Twilight movies and at the end had a debate between Jacob and Edward.

"No Edward is the best! Vampires are awesome!" I argued. To bad everyone was against me.

"No jacobs sexy!" Louis screamed

"Yeah hes got abs" Tess giggled

"Enough of this! Team Edward wins! and now its 5pm!" I said

"Should we play truth or dare?" Tess suggested

"Yeah ok ill start" Zayn said sitting in a circle

"Louis, truth or dare?" Zayn asked

"DARE!" He shouted

"I dare you to tell that carrot you are about to eat that you hate it and then chop it into little bits!" Zayn smirked

"NO!! and what if I dont..."

"You have to sleep in the bathtub with no blankets for the night"

"hmph! Fine but I dont mean anything little carrot."

So he did his dare and quickly ate the carrot to put it out of its misery.

"Okay my turn! Liam I dare you to run around outside and scream IM SEXY!" Louis told Liam

"Hah easy peasy" Liam said getting up and going outside.

We went up to the open window to watch him. Unfortunately (for him) there were loads of people walking around the place.

Liam started to run around waving his hands in the air yelling.

"IM SEXY! IM SO SEXY! I BET Y'ALL WANT MY SEXINESS!!" Liam screamed earning weird stares at him from old people

"YES YOU ARE!!" A couple of teenage girls screamed back

He laughed and came back inside.

"Nice mate!" Louis laughed giving Liam a highfive. We sat back down in a circle again.

"Okay umm Niall, truth or dare?"

"Im gonna be a big baby and say truth" He smirked

"What do you like in a girl?" Liam asked quickly looking at Maslinka, we could all tell they liked each other.

"Well um i like a girl who is nice, who can be really fun and they like food!" He smiled

"My turn! hehe Lexi.. I dare you to prank call simon!!" He jumped excitedly staring at me as everyone laughed.

"Okay.. whats his number?" I asked

"Just use my phone, I got it" Harry said handing me his phone.

Phone convo:

L= Lexi 

S= Simon

ring ring, ring ring..

S: Hello simon speaking?

L: Hello its Pizza Hut here, your extra large mushroom and pineapple with tripple cheese and stuffed crust pizza is here and ready to pick up!

S: what? I didn't order pizza sorry you must have the wrong number.

L: Are you sure? This is the number you, or someone gave us and the person was called simon?

S: sorry who is this?

L: uhhhhhmmm steve jobs oh no i mean Megan wright

S: I know this is a prank call now, good day.

And then he hung up.

We all cracked up laughing because I had put it on speaker so everyone could hear.

"ok.. ok.. um Tess I dare you to swap a peice of clothing with Zayn and wear it for the rest of the game!" I said. I know it was easy.

Tess started blushing.. Why?

"Peice of cake.. Sort of.." Zayn said taking off his t-shirt and giving it to Tess

"Um your top is very small Tess.." Zayn complained trying to pull it down

"Exactly!" I laughed

"Your one is very roomy" Tess mumbled but smiling

"Ok my turn! Maslinka truth or dare?" Tess asked

"umm truth!"

"what is your favourite food?" Tess smirked, now that she knew how much Maslinka ate.

"aww um thats really hard but probably pie, chicken and chocolate and I can't pick one of them!" She giggled

"MY TURN!!" Maslinka yelled

"Harry.... I dare you to kiss Lexi" she said slyly and giggling

Harry and I looked a bit uncomfortable.

and Maslinka was laughing uncontrollably at us.

"WAIT!!" She yelled "i havent finished!" We both groaned

"On the cheek!" She ended laughing even harder. I slapped her.

"Thank goodness!" Harry let out a breath that he hadn't been holding.

"Hey!" I pouted holding a hand over my heart sarcastically

Harry leaned over and kissed my cheek and a gizillian fireworks went off.. wait what?

•Harrys POV•

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Instantly fireworks went off at her touch. Wait what?

•Lexis POV•

So now it was harrys turn.

"Zayniepoo! Whose your crush?" Harry smirked at Zayn whose cheeks instantly lit up and went tomato red.

"Uh umm i need to go to the bathroom?" He replied weakly

"No you answer now!" Harry said pulling him down.

"uh well um i kinda sorta uh um ...... Tess!" He mumbled quickly then ran off to the bathroom.

I looked over to Tess and she was sitting there looking completely shocked.

"Good question Harry!" I cheered

"Yeah I think we should get dinner now." Harry said standing up.

"I will help!" I volunteered.

We went into the kitchen and got 8 steak and cheese pies out of the freezer and put them in the microwave.

"Sooo do you know if Tess likes Zayn?" 

I asked Harry

"um i dont know if I can tell you that, go ask Tess." He replied

So i went over to where Louis, Niall, Tess and Maslinka were chatting about Zayn.

"Tess, do you like Zayn?" I asked her simply

"uhhh um ok yes i sort of have a little crush on him" She admitted

"i knew it! We have to hook you up!" Maslinka scream-whispered

I ran back to Harry smiling.

"Wait ehat were you guys talking about at the club?" I asked him

"huh? Oh um she asked me about Zayn"

"Oh" I was so relieved! It felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders and had been thrown into my neighbours rubbish bin.

We all ate our pies hungrily and Niall ate his in literally 2 bites!

"So what should we do tomorrow?" Zayn asked not seeming that embarrassed anymore.

"How about we go to that amusement park that just opened up?" Liam suggested

"Yes! Thats a great idea!" We all agreed.

And so after an episode of The big bang theory we all went to sleep...

************************************

Sorry if its kinda short but I wanted to update today!!

So now that schools starting tomorrow we will try to update on Wednesdays and Saturdays but we might not always get it bang on!

130 votes for next chappie? Or just the usual day (:

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!

You guys are incredible <3

xox

************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.
55.4K 1K 92
A Harry Styles fanfic