Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 111

1.7K 75 181
By Rae-ChanSempai

Your POV
I hummed silently to myself as I made lunch for Giyu. He was in the shower and getting ready for work, because I was up I had decided to make his lunch.

He always had the same thing everyday, so I wanted to spice it up a little bit. Instead of having a salmon rice bowl today, I made him onigiri with little smiley faces on them. I also added in some miso and noodles he can dip.

Since we had mochi, I placed that in there too. I personally thought the smiley face onigiri was a nice touch.

I heard the door to our room open and slide close, meaning he was done.

His footsteps got closer to ke6and when they stopped, Giyu snaked his arms around my waist.

"Onigiri with smiley faces? Oh (y/n), my coworkers are going to tease me." He said with a small chuckle, "What's with the peppers?" He asked

"This is what they get for saying I'm imaginary." I say slipping them in a bag, "Just give them these and-"

"You are evil...calm down. Besides, I'm the only person who should know of your existence."

I turned around and placed a kiss on his cheek with a smile.

"Aww and you were so upset about them teasing you about it long ago."

"I won't lie when I say it did hurt, but it doesn't really bother me anymore since I can prove that statement wrong everyday." Giyu spoke gently.

My heart squeezed at his words. I was going to die because of this man one day.

"Alright, you better head to the train station now, have a good day!" I smiled.

Giyu gave a quick peck to my lips and headed towards the door.

"Love you." He smiled.

"Love you too."

With that he shut the door and I went ahead to go and shower myself.

.      .      .

It was almost noon and I was almost done cleaning the apartment when something on the counter caught my eye.

"Giyu forgot his lunch!!" I shouted.

Swiftly I wrapped the bento in a cloth and sloppily put on my shoes. I then practically flew myself out the door.

We were both right there! How could we not notice the very obvious onigiri with smiley faces waiting to be taken!?

Oh god, hopefully I make it to the train on time!

When I got to the station, it was packed.

Of course it is, this is Tokyo after all.

Luckily, I did not miss the train and found a somewhat not filled area. That had room for half a person.

I internally sigh and looked out the window as the train began to leave.

Another train stopped here, and a man with similar blue eyes and black hair came into my field of vision.

Haha, that would really be unfortunate if that was Giyu. Crazy how he looks exactly like him, and is wearing a blue track suit.

The man's eyes flickered to mine and widened as my train finally left.

Oh my god that was Giyu! I am just having a day aren't I?

I pulled out my phone and began texting Giyu.

Messages

Me:
That wasn't you...was it?

Giyu:
Yeah it was.

Me:
Wow okay

Giyu:
Let me guess, you were taking
my lunch to me?

Me:
You would be correct

Me:
And you were coming home to
pick it up?

Giyu:
You would also be correct.

Me:
Alright, see you at the school?

Giyu:
Be there in 5 :)

Me:
:>

I put my phone back in my pocket and the train stopped, I hopped off and followed the flow of people out of the station.

I made my way towards the school.

It was big, and it reminded me of my school almost. Except mine was smaller, had less people, and was in Yanamashi.

I walked along the hallways and looked for the staff room. I guessed I found it when I heard laughing and sexual jokes made by who I was assuming to be Tengen.

I stood at the doorway and the room fell silent as people noticed me.

"Uh...hello. I'm just here to drop of Giyu's lunch...?" I smiled awkwardly.

"Holy shit, you're (y/n)?" A man with jewels in his hair asked.

"Nah, that's gotta be his mom." One with scars laughed.

One person I actually recognized stood up and welcomed me.

"(Y/n)! It's good to see you again!" Sabito smiled brightly. I smiled back.

"No way, it's actually her!?" – "No way, it's actually her!?" Both the scarred and bejeweled man exclaimed.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you all." O said and bowed with a smile.

"I'm Tengen, but you can call me yours." Tengen swiftly took my hand in his as he kneeled down.

I awkwardly pulled my hand away and said, "Uhh..no thank you.."

"Don't mind him, he's horny. I'm Sanemi." The one with scars said.

"I see.."

"It's good to finally meet you Miss (y/n)!" One with hair that reminded me of fire spoke very loudly, "You can call me Rengoku!"

A woman with long, dark hair walked up to me and held my hand.
"It's nice to finally meet you! We all thought Giyu had made you up! I'm Kanae."

She's very pretty.

"I'm glad to see that Giyu has someone so beautiful in his life." A very tall and crying man spoke.

"Aw you're sweet." I smiled.

"Thank you. My name is Himejima." He said kindly.

Everyone was so different, it was kind of fun. Overwhelming, but fun.

"So why is such a hot woman with a boring man and not with me?" Tengen asked.

"Giyu's not boring? He's a little reserved, but he isn't boring." I explained.

"That's what I say!" Sabito says as he sling his arm around my neck, "See guys? (Y/n) gets it."

Tengen grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

"But I could be such a better match for you, I know how to take care of women like you." Tengen winked.

"Ahh, uhmm..No thanks again. I'm really happy to be with Giyu, and I'm getting married to him...soo.." I said feeling very uncomfortable and pushing myself away from Tengen.

"Dude, chill out. The poor girl is afraid of you at this point." Sanemi said.

"Yeah, that and she's taken." Giyu's voice rung out from behind me.

His strong arms pulled me back into him, and I could feel the anger radiating off of him.

I watched Tengen cower away from Giyu and Sanemi laugh at him.

I turned around to face Giyu and he swept some loose hairs from my face.

"I am...so incredibly sorry you had to deal with that. Next time I'll text you that I forgot to bring the lunch you so kindly made for me." Giyu apologised

"It's okay, it's kind of my fault for forgetting about it anyways." I smiled and handed Giyu the food.

"Thank you, want me to walk you out?"

"Oh, you've already lost out on time to eat, so no thank you. Next time though...possibly." I smiled.

"Are you sure?" Giyu checked and I just nodded my head.

I gave him a quick hug and head out the door.

"Where you going? We still have so many questions!" Tengen shouted.

"Maybe not today, you all have to work...remember?" I said.

"We still have 27 minutes left!" Rengoku shouted. He was very loud.

I looked back at Giyu who just had his face in the palm of his hand, shaking his head.

"I guess...I could spare a few minutes."

. . .

A few minutes felt like an eternity as I was bombarded with questions.

"When are you two getting married?" Kanae asked.

"We still don't have an exact date, but we'll come up with one soon."

"Do you plan on having kids?" She asked.

"Ah...well...yes..." I said very quietly.

Kanae just awed and put a hand to her cheek.

"Want to have my–" Tengen was quickly hushed by a hit to the head by Giyu.

"Where would you want to get married?" Sanemi joined in.

"Hmm...somewhere with lots of cherry blossoms." I answered.

"Do you and Tomioka live together?" Rengoku asked.

I looked towards Giyu, and he nodded.

"He just moved in actually..." I played with a stand of my (h/c) hair.

"Do you guys want any pets?" Himejima asked.

"Maybe? I don't know..." I said.

"Can I come to the wedding?" Kanae asked.

"Of course, as long as Giyu is okay with it." I looked over to Giyu who was sitting on his desk.

"I'm fine, just as long as Tengen doesn't come." He said with his eyes closed.

"Hey!" Tengen protested. Sanemi and Sabito began laughing.

"Stupid horny bastard...of course Giyu wouldn't invited you! You've been trying to get with (y/n) the day you found out they were together!" Sanemi laughed.

The bell sounded from the school meaning next class was starting, and I stood up rather quickly.

"Oh, I've stayed for longer than I should've! I'm sorry," I said as I slung my bag over my shoulder.

"It was nice meeting you!" Kanae smiled.

"You too!" I said and made my way to the door. Giyu caught up with me outside the hallway and hugged me.

"See you when I get home," He whispered.

"Yep, love you." I whispered back and kissed him on the cheek again.

"Love you too." He said as he went back in.

As I walked away I heard "oooooh's" coming from the staff room and stifled a laugh.

Well that was quite the adventure.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
Hellooooo everyone, I saw a comment in the fact that (y/n) still hasn't really, really met everyone and so I made it happen. I thought it would be cute :)

I hope you are all doing fantastic and have a great day!

Stay hydrated!

Word count 1658 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 241 15
You somehow end up lost in Japan, having little to no memory of your life before, or any understanding of the land and people here. But you meet extr...
47.7K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) โ†ณ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
45.7K 1K 19
you're y/n tokito. Yuichiro and Muichiros older sister. Who the wind hashira slowly falls in love with throughout the years working together Age: 17...
131K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...