His Love (Book 2)

بواسطة plutodesire

{18+ smut warning} "He doesn't satisfy like I do Anna, he doesn't touch you like I do and he certainly doesn'... المزيد

A/n
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty six
epilouge
Bonus chapter

Chapter twenty five

47.9K 852 647
بواسطة plutodesire

I shouldn't be forgiven so easily by Anna, I caused her pain all night and disregarded her calls whilst I was out at a club drinking away. Anna has suffered enough and for me to do this, I would see it as unforgivable and I should be scolded right now.

She forgives me way too easily when I don't deserve it. She's carrying our child all by herself, doing everything by herself and I fucked everything up by drinking again and it's all because of my brain. "My mom is coming over soon" Her sweet voice spoke out, laying her head on my ink filled chest.

"Mhm" I hummed staring into space but when she peered up at me I couldn't help but gaze at those gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

"Is everything okay?" Her beautiful eyes search my face with a glint of concern showing.

"Everything is fine baby," I smiled and she hesitantly nodded laying her head back on my chest, I reached my hand up to her golden locks playing with the soft strands before massaging her scalp, she let out a soft moan at the sensation.

"I want to take you to paris" I broke the silence.

"What?" She giggled leaning her head up towards me again causing me to smile.

"I'm taking you to Paris next week" I repeated.

"Why?" She furrowed her brows.

I had always wanted to take her somewhere special and why not take her to the city of love. She always mentioned how she wanted to spend a few days in Paris wandering around the streets and dining in fancy restaurants.

And the idea of fucking her beautiful sweet pussy in Paris made my cock strain in my pants.

"You need a break from everything and soon we may not get to travel" I rub my hand over her clothed stomach indicating that this baby will take up way too much of our time.

"That's very true Mr Dalton" She teased pressing her soft lips to mine in a quick kiss.

"What should we name the baby?" She asked  "I was thinking if its a boy we can name it Arlo or if its a girl-"

"Arlo?" I chuckled.

"I don't know I just looked up; unique boy names and it came up and I liked it" She giggled.

God I hope the baby is a girl so we don't have to name our poor baby Arlo.

"And for a girl?"

"Luna"

"Luna is a beautiful name"  I kissed her forehead and she took this opportunity to press her lips to mine slipping her tounge inside my mouth, I smirked against her lips at her boldness and placed a palm over her cheek but before I could continue a voice boomed throughout the house.

"Anna! Reid!" Monica— Annas mom —shouted from downstairs and Anna kissed my cheek hopping off the bed and I followed behind her walking down the stairs until I was met with not only Monica but Scott— Annas father

Fuck.

Anna hadn't told her dad about us so I was confused as to why he was here.

"You fucking peice of shit!" Scott belted towards me grabbing my shirt, even thoughI was taller than him he still had a good grip on my shirt so I obviously didn't intimidate him "You were fucking my daughter this whole time huh? You got my daughter pregnant you fucking pervert?!"

Scott threw a harsh punch to my jaw but I was quick to snap my head back and grab his fist pushinh him away from me "Scott!" Monica screamed.

"Dad I love him" Anna murmured grabbing her dads upper arm so he doesn't hit me again.

"You love this mother fucker? Do you know how old he is Anna?" Scott turned to face his daughter and she looked as if she was about to throw a punch.

"Of course I fucking know!" Anna shouted at the top of her lungs and Scott took another step towards her.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" He pointed a finger in her face and she flinched back, I took this as an opportunity to step in, pushing his chest back.

"Don't you dare fucking speak to her like that" I warned but Scott wasn't backing down.

"I can speak to her however I want, I don't work for you anymore Reid and I'm fucking glad" He scoffed.

"Get the fuck out of my house now!" I yelled at the top of my voice, Scott jumped back a little before storming off through the front door.

Monica flashed Anna and I a pitiful look and hurried after Scott who I could stear hear yelling out in the driveway.

"Come here baby," I spoke softly to Anna and she wrapped her arms around my neck leaning her head on my chest in a comforting embrace.

"How did he even find out?" She murmured into my chest as I rubbed her back in an attempt to comfort her, and she leaned futher into my chest and thats when I placed a plush kiss on the top of her head.

"Trouble in paradise?" A familiar voice echoed throughout the foyer, Anna turned around breakinv the hug and her face went cold.

Liam.

"And what the fuck are you doing here?" I said, my voice laced with irritation, I slung my arm around Annas waist to show that he wasn't fucking with my girl this time.

"You have some nerve stepping into my house when you threatened Anna and our baby" I warned him but smirked stepping an inch closer to Anna.

"Daddys not proud of that little shit in your stomach is he Anna?"  He cooes chuckling lowly and I can practically see the steam coming out of her ears but before I could do anything Anna holds her fist up punching Liam across the face causing him to stumble back a little holding his nose.

His nose pours blood and he looks up at Anna who has a huge grin on her face "You little bitch!" Liam growls lunging towards Anna but before he could touch her my fist connects with his face again then my knee up to his stomach.

"You're fucking scum" I spit as Liam groans from the pain holding onto his stomach tightly, I whip out my phone calling up Andre who is a good friend of mine.

"Andre I need you to take care of a minor problem for me"

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked Anna, A few hours went by and we were now seated in a little coffee shop close to the house and she would hardly speak the whole time we had been here.

Liam has been dealt with and we haven't heard from Annas dad since he left after the fight, however Anna did receive a call from Monica saying that Liam was infact the one who told Scott about our relationship and our baby.

I know Anna, and I know when she's not okay. She's obviously upset that her dad doesn't support her and our relationship, which is fine by me I couldn't give a fuck what he thinks but I can see that its eating her up inside.

"I just can't believe that you would do that to your own brother for me?" She murmured followed by a slight smile. I know she enjoyed me kicking the shit out of Liam.

"I would do anything for you," I said and I fucking meant it.

"Is he going to die?" She questioned.

"I really want him to after the way he spoke to you and our baby" I sighed "But Liam is troubled, he needs help more than anything"

"I understand, I didn't want him to die because of me anyway" She explained and I flashed her an understanding smile.

"And about my dad" She started "I just wish he wouldn't judge me all the time, I really wanted him to be happy for me just once in my life" I could see her eyes welling up so I placed my hand on top of hers.

"Anna, he'll come around I promise you" I said "Once he sees how beautiful our baby will be he will fall in love with the little thing"

"It's not that simple" She sighs "I want him to support us"

"Baby we don't need his support we only need eachother do you hear me?" I rubbed her hand with the pad of my thumb and she smiled at my touch. Oh how I would touch her all the fucking time if I could.

"Yes."

"I only need you"

The next chapter will be the final chapter eeeeeep you guys and don't worry it will be a longgggggggggggg chapter and then i will do an epilogue!! Make sure to read my other book "Sinful desire" and that book will be atleast 50 chapters hhehe

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

291K 4.3K 33
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it." "...
1.3M 41.2K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
160K 3.5K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
963K 14.3K 31
"But-" "I said no." "Please Daddy. I'll be a good girl." "What did I tell you." I gasp as he cups my wet mound. "T-that only good girls get to c-cum...