Torn (Broken Sequel)

By arianahasamigraine

In the 'Broken' sequel Torn, we go further into AJ's life after her crazy meltdown (caused by the betrail of... More

Reigning and Defending
Girls Night
Monday Before Mania
Smackdown Smacktalk
Forgiveness
Hanging With Seth
Momma Is Home *mini*
Chickbuster Fued
Who is the Admirer? (short chapter)
Smackdown Toss-Up
Jake the Bake-r?
Coffee and Snacks
Gym Trip
Scary Movies
Monday Night War
Walks in Silence
Thoughts and Reviews
Extreme Rules
Comics
Admirer, Who?
What's On Your Mind Could Be Deadly
Arrogance, Jealousy, AJ.
Long Lost Friend
This Is Why
The Truth
Finale (Bonus Chapter)
Thank You

Wrestlemania

1K 43 1
By arianahasamigraine

I take a deep breath as I grip my championship.

Anytime now my music will hit and I will be skipping through that curtain to represent the Divas Division on the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.

I don't typically get nervous about theae things, but this is no ordinary day at work as you can tell.

'Lets Light It Up'

I quickly get my game face on as I skip to the top of the ramp and lay a big smooch onto my "baby".

I continue skipping down the ramp with my determined face, playing as if I didn't know what was to come within a matter of minuetes.

Within another 2 minuetes Alicia is through the curtain and our match is under way.

I hit with the crazy attack to begin until she shoves me off sending me tumbling backwards.

"You will never be Divas Champion, Alicia! You are nothing!" I scream jumping up and getting in her face.

"I will be Divas Champion!" Alicia screams slapping me hard enough to send me back to my knees where she continues her attack.

She holds her ground and takes the advantage sending me flying across the ring like a rag doll.

As I scramble to my feet she grabs me to try god-knows-what, which I turn into a black widow.

I hold my grip on her arm as she screams.

She holds on as long as she can and I almost have her beat when music starts blaring and the crowd gets fired up.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone running down to ringside and jumping onto the curtain.

I quickly let go when I get a straight look at who it is.

Kaitlyn.

I walk over to where she stands and scream, "Get out of here Kaitlyn!".

She stood there staring at me coldly for awhile before I went to slap her and she jumped down just in time and began backing up the ramp.

About that time I was tugged down into a rollup from Alicia.

'One, two, three!'

Alicia is the new divas champion.

The crowd breaks out in an uproar and boos Alicia as she holds onto the title.

Kaitlyn just stands on top of the ramp cackling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.2K 70
After Aj and Dean fooled everyone, they face new problems and try to make things work out. What happens when they go through some hard hitting inform...
338K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
19.3K 770 21
What happens when Dean's heart isn't the only one being stolen by AJ?
36.3K 594 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...