Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

By _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 80

65 7 6
By _S_Writes

"Y/n."

A voice that made your heart drop, called out to you - instantly making your body relax because you knew it was over.

"Y-You made it.."

Tucking the gun back in his pants, Hisoka crouched down and cupped your face. Making you gradually stand back up straight with him. Stabbed leg or not, being on the ground was a vulnerable position to be in.

"I'm right here." He gently spoke.

He noticed trails of blood, mixed with tears, stream down your delicate face. Figured that something happened to your eyes if they still weren't open even though he was directly in front of you.

"What's wrong with your eyes?"

Sniffling, you attempted to control your breathing that fluctuated because of your panicked crying. "T-There's glass in them." You tearfully whispered.

Sliding his cupped hands higher up your face, "Can you try and open them for me?" He once again spoke ever so gently to you.

Aggressively shaking your head, "N-No I don't want too. It hurts too much Hisoka." He saw more tears and blood trail down your cheeks.

"I know it hurts Y/n. But I need to see whether it's stuck in your eyes or just floating around."

Shaking your head again. "No.."

"10 seconds is all I need. You can do it. You are strong Y/n." He encouraged while affectionately rubbing the skin just below your eyes with his thumbs.

Exhaling and inhaling deeply, you clutched onto Hisoka's shirt for support as you slowly attempted to open your eyes. With several narrowed eye flutters, you were about to close your eyes again, but Hisoka delicately forced your eyes open by pulling your eyes lids up.

Even though the handsome love of your life was right in front of you whom always had the ability to relax you and ease your pain. It just didn't work this time.

Only 2 seconds in, you jerked your head away to make Hisoka lose his grip on you and quickly snapped your eyes back shut - burying your face against Hisoka's chest.

"I c-can't! I hurts too much Hisoka." He heard your pained voice cry onto him.

Hisoka knew how high your pain tolerance was. And he knew how damn strong you are. So if you were crying, clutching onto him and yelling it hurts, he couldn't grasp the depth of how unbearable the pain was right now. He too, never had glass tearing all across his eyeballs.

With a strained frown, Hisoka held the back of your head and pushed you deeper against him. "It's okay Y/n. I won't make you do anything right now. We will see too it later. Where else are you hurt?" He understandably spoke as he gingerly stroked your hair for comfort.

"My t-thigh. It's been stabbed twice. And shot. My shoulder. It was dislocated earlier. I'm not s-sure if it's fractured." You meekly answered. 

"The b-baby. He's okay. I made sure no one t-touched my stomach."

Silently sighing in relief, Hisoka rested his chin over your head and lightly gripped your hair from joy.

God, Hisoka couldn't be more thankful that his children had a mother like you. A woman that was fearlessly powerful, but would regardless, always protect her children first.

"You did good Y/n.." He distantly whispered, taking in the amount of men you brought down single handedly. So many men, so many weapons at their disposal. All so many, yet you still defeated them. Truly admirably even when your performance levels weren't at its best because of your transplants, recovering flu and pregnancy.

You were definitely a queen that represented her king well.

Hearing a sadistic yet fakely sweet feminine chuckle, you instinctively held onto Hisoka's shirt tighter and shifted closer to him.

Growing cold and angry, Hisoka took out his gun and extended his arm straight over your shoulder. Unhesitatingly, pointing it at the bitch whom orchestrated this bullshit that stood a few feet in front of him.

"Finally I get to see the infamous couple together in person. Aw, all in each other's arms huh? How..Disgustingly sweet." She commented confidently.

"Oh now Hisoka, put down that gun. We both know you will never shoot me." She smirked.

"You hurt Y/n. You broke our agreement by seeking her out. There's nothing stopping me from putting a bullet straight through that ugly skull of yours right now." Hisoka coldly remarked. Obvious that he was extremely pissed off by the state you are in.

Giggling more. "You love money and maintaining your title more than you love Y/n. The world knows that. Hence you will never shoot me my dear."

"And I know we had an agreement. But I was just bored! I just wanted to see for myself who and what the girl whom captured your heart is like. And I must say my darling Hisoka. It hurts me to see you be so affectionate and soft towards her. Yet talk to me with such disgust, anger and coldness. Especially the treatment, oh you just treat me like an annoyance." She whined as she glared daggers at your back.

Pulling the gun's safety pin down, "Because you are an annoyance in my life." He expressionlessly replied.

Realising Hisoka was actually ready to shoot, Kirari subtly arched her eyebrow. But smiled it off to seem unfazed.

"Hmph, you are destroying my heart Morow! What does she have I don't." Her amused undertone pushed to annoy Hisoka more.

Without a thoughtful hesitant second passing, Hisoka immediately answered. "Everything. She's far superior than any woman to exist. Especially in comparison to the likes of you. Release everyone and get the Fuck out of my sight. Accept the fact that Y/n will always be my true wife no matter what, and stay away from her. If it wasn't for her bleeding out and needing aid right now, I'd beat the hell out of you for hurting her. So return back to my house and wait for me like the dog you are." Hisoka brutally spoke - practically shaking from adrenaline that was encouraging him to pull the trigger.

With her smirk wiped clean because of Hisoka's harsh words, Kirari remained quiet and pressed the button that opened everyone's shackles.

"Thanks Hisoka." Grimmjow muttered as he rotated his wrist to ease the strain.

However, in response, Hisoka's frown only deepened. "Don't thank me. Thank Y/n. She was the one fighting for everyone's freedom because it seems none of you can defend themselves from a simple hostage situation. Pathetic. She has her own child to see too. Y/n can't be looking after each of you as well. And, the 'get the fuck out of my sight' applies to all six of you too. Now leave." Hisoka cruelly seethed. High traces of annoyance, disappointment and disgust existing in his undertone. Leaving everyone feeling dumbfounded by his insults and guilty because he was right. Even the obnoxious mouths, Grimmjow and Sukuna were silently shut.

This pissed off Hisoka was not someone to talk back too or dare disobey right now. Hence why everyone cleared the room.

Still having a firm hold behind your head, Hisoka tossed the gun to the floor and dialled his doctor. Instructing him to bring a treatment kit-supply for deep stab wounds, potential fractured shoulder and for glass shards in the eyes.

"I'm going to lift you up." He gently cooed against your ear as a warning.

Seeing you give a curt nod of approval, Hisoka carried you bridal style out of this massacred room.

Eventually, you informed him to put you down because your chances of survival were higher if you stayed still and waited for the doctor to come here.

Listening, Hisoka cautiously placed  you down. If only you could open your eyes, you'd see yourself being surrounded by endless tanks of sea life that illuminated the entire aquarium mystic blue colour.

Leaning against one of the tanks, Hisoka slid you up against him so he could cradle you in his arms.

"Why didn't you just tell me what was going on straight. An hour or two later could've resulted in your death Y/n.." He spoke with a lowly concerned and affectionate tone.

"I was afraid they might of had people watching my place to see if you were going to trail behind me. That's why I h-had too create an hour difference between us. I didn't know who I was dealing with." You tiredly explained.

"Still always cautious and clever huh?" He distantly trailed off.

You didn't know if it was your blood loss that was making you sleepy, or being in Hisoka's strong arms - but right now it felt so peaceful.

"You are the smart one to know I was in danger from what I told you. Thank you Hisoka..Once again you saved my life..I can always rely on you." You weakly said.

"..I'll always be there watching over you Y/n. Even when we aren't together. You are protected and looked after."

Hearing such kind words, you remained silent as you sunk deeper against Hisoka. Truly feeling safe in his arms and presence.

Though, after indulging in comforting silence, you felt Hisoka rest the side of his cheek against your temple.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mm?" You encouraged.

"Earlier you said the baby is fine. That he is fine. How do you know it's a boy?"

Out of all the drama that currently just happened. The gender of his second child stayed on his mind. But also, he decided to speak about these things to lower your heart rate so you wouldn't bleed out faster.

Ghostly smiling, you placed your hand over your stomach. "A mother just knows what's inside her."

"Why? You already have a name for him?" You happily indulged in this conversation. Thinking you would never have the opportunity to discuss baby names with Hisoka.

Holding you tighter, Hisoka buried his face in the croon of your neck. Was he actually feeling a bit shy?

"Not yet. But when I think of something I'll let you know." He barely voiced his words.

With 20 minutes passing, "Hisoka I'm cold.." He heard you weakly mumbled. Which wasn't a good sign. One of the symptoms of major blood loss - inching nearer to death, was when the body began to feel cold.

Not saying anything, Hisoka took off his shirt and made you wear it for some warmth. Anything was better than laying around with only a sports bra on.

However luckily after another 5 minutes passing, the doctor finally arrived with everything he requested.

"Just leave everything, I'll do it." Hisoka's entire warm demeanour from earlier drastically reverted back into his harshly cold undertone.

"But-"

"I don't trust anyone with Y/n. Leave. I'll do everything myself." He aggressively cut him off.

This entire incident really drew out an extremely possessive and untrustworthy side of Hisoka no one had experienced before.

Pursing his lips, the doctor obeyed and silently walked away. But not too far in case something went wrong.

Walking a few tanks down, the doctor saw everyone from Hisoka's gang seated on the floor. Sabastein. Sukuna. Uta. Illumi. Grimmjow and Orihime. Although Hisoka dismissed them, Sabastein suggested everyone stayed out of sight but still around in case any threats interfered.

"You also got the brunt of it huh? Take a seat and join the club. Can you take a look at Orihime's wound rather?" Grimmjow asked.

Hisoka made you position yourself so that your legs laid across over his thighs. Giving you a chance to hold onto him to cope with the pain. It was an informal and unadvised position. But your comfort came first.

Cutting open your jeans around the thigh area, Hisoka warned you that he was going to rub the alcohol antiseptic around the wound too prep it.

Immediately wrapping your arms around his neck, you pressed your lips against his neck to try and muffle your death defining scream.

"H-Hisoka s-stop!" You begged through your new tears and screams.

"It's almost over Y/n." He forced himself remain focused and not give in to your screams that disturbed his soul to the core. Nothing could evoke more anger and heart crushing frustration than hearing you scream and cry from pain.

"There, it's over." He tried to assure you and help you with the burning hell sensation by fanning the alcohol soaked area with his hand.

Hisoka gave you a few minutes to recover as he prepped the string and needle. This was definitely going to hurt like a bitch because the stab wounds went straight through. Thankfully missing the main arteries.

"I'm about to start stitching." He warned again.

Inhaling a sharp breath, you buried your face deeper against his neck and held tighter. Hoping that it would somehow help you but it never.

The pain of the needle puncturing your flesh sent your body into massive hysteria. But Hisoka and you continued to push through the pain.

"H-Hisoka stop! I need a break! S-Stop!" You shrieked.

Knowing that this plea was life threatening in terms of making you pass out, rather than just wanting the pain to stop, Hisoka stopped.

"I d-don't understand! Why this p-pain is suddenly so unbearable. I was never like this." You sobbed.

Wiping away your bloody tears away, "Back then you were constantly getting stitched up. Your body was used to it. And, you were on Addrell. Now, your body isn't used to getting hurt anymore and you don't take any meds either." He explained.

Out of all his experiences with you. Today is by far, and still is going to be the toughest. Hisoka has never dealt with you being in such agony and fucking hell, it made him feel helpless as a mafia leader to see you this way. It wasn't just that. It was knowing that his entire gang was utterly useless and he had that bored psycho at home seeking thrill by playing games with your life. Everything was just messed up big time. And as usual, you paid the price for everyone's issues.

Snaking his arms around your waist, Hisoka inched you closer to him in aim of calming your frenzied self down with a kiss.

"Relax Y/n." He whispered as he brushed his lips against yours. Encapsulating his lips with your own, he held it for a good few seconds to make you stop breathing so that your hyperventilating stopped.

Being your natural drug, it worked. Getting your hit off his sweet salvia, the pain seemed to swim away, down and out the aquarium.

Gradually pulling away, "Just remember my lips on yours." He advised before picking up the needle again.

This had to be the most encouraging, positive and character changing moment Hisoka underwent.

His compliments to you would always be rare and random. His encouragement was seldom to none existing because you were never someone that needed it. And being positive like this wasn't up his alley. But here he was, sitting in an aquarium, wanting to do his best to patch you up and keep you from passing out due to pain.

Serious relationship commitments really knew how to bring out traits a person never thought they had nor wanted.

But there was no point resisting anymore now. Hisoka was oceanically deep with you in terms of a relationship. There was nothing left to hide, or anymore feelings to ignore.

Pushing through your smooth flesh, Hisoka noticed that you only winced and groaned. Which was definitely an improvement from a few minutes ago.

With only a few short breaks, under 20 minutes Hisoka managed to get both wounds stitched and glued shut.

"Now your eyes." Hisoka concernedly commented.

The fact that blood ran down from your eyes and you genuinely couldn't open it, made him extremely worried about what happened to them.

Laying you down flat on the floor, Hisoka opened the bottle of fresh water. "Y/n, you going to have to open your eyes or I'm going to have to force it open. I need to rinse it out first to get rid of the shards that might be floating around."

Remembering the pain from earlier, you defiantly shook your head. "No. It's too painful Hisoka."

Sighing, he elevated your head, sat crossed legged and brought your head back down to rest against them.

"I'm going to open the left eye now." He stated, knowing it was pointless asking for your permission.

Hitching in your breath, you formed tight fists and pursed your lips tightly together. Waiting for the excruciating pain to begin.

Feeling his finger below and above your eyes, it was only a matter of seconds before your blurred and bloody vision opened to an obscured visual of Hisoka and a bottle hovering above your eye.

The longer your eyes stayed open, the pain, like high tide - rushed in fast. Making you lowly scream through your tears.

Before you could pull your face away from Hisoka, the water had already been poured in to flush out any loose shards.

"H-Hisoka." You antagonistically groaned as you gripped his wrist to push his hands away. However, it was futile, because the Joker refused to budge. He needed to get this done for you, because, the longer the glass stayed in, the increased chances of you going blind were.

Feeling like you were on the verge of snapping his wrist, Hisoka poured a bit more down before stopping.

With your insufferable groans easing, your grip gradually loosened around his wrist- leaving your finger print markings around them in a form of a dark bruise.

"Take m-me to the hospital. I n-need morphine. Please..I can't do this anymore-e."

As soft whimpers escaped your trembling lips, Hisoka slid his free hand into yours, holding you to provide some sort of support.

"You might have another relapse if you go on morphine again Y/n. The answer is no" He tiredly explained. Not tired of you, he was tired of seeing you in pain. Tired of being powerless. Most of his memories consist of him tending to your wounds. What kind of life was this.

Feeling more depressive and defeated, Hisoka placed down the bottle and gradually leaned down over you - resting the top of his head just passed your breasts. Letting the blood rush up his brain, Hisoka closed his heavy eyelids and listened to your crying. Crying. Your crying. That was the one thing he hated the most. Too see it was one thing, to sit and listen to it for god knows how long was torture.

He just wanted consistency with you. Either laughter or moaning. End of story. Why couldn't people just stop interfering? Always some endless bullshit with others seeking out revenge, power, titles or entertaining their boredom.
Hisoka was so over this life. He truly was foolish back in high school before he met you to think he could live in such a toxic and dangerous lifestyle forever.

The life he never wanted, the serious relationship with children, was all he could think about right now. To live normally with you. A world where he wouldn't have to constantly worry about whether you and his kids would be alive tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
133K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...
348K 13.9K 40
|1ST PLACE IN HISOKA FOR HUNTERXHUNTER WATTYS| Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who lived in a magical kingdom. The princess wa...
349K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...