Living with Enhypen

By jung1sdimple

❥︎enhypen au „Good luck with living with them." 'how did my cooking videos bring me to my favorite boyband?' ... More

- Characters -
Part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
break ✋✋✋✋
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 65 - 2
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
- ❣︎❣︎❣︎❣︎ -
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 74
- A break (?) -
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
- Notice -
- Bonus chapter -
last update♥

part 73

1.5K 68 29
By jung1sdimple

"What about this?" Sunoo looked at me as I gave him a thumb up. "Perfect!"
As I said days ago we're going out eating. I was shopping with Sunoo at this small store in our neighborhood for the perfect dress. It was meaningful to me but maybe not to the others.
After I went back home from Lily's house I thought about a lot of things. I couldn't stop thinking about everything. About me, Jake, the boys, my job, and all that. I had sleepless nights too but I think I'm handling it well now.

After shopping with Sunoo we went back to the company and I got back to my office.
I was about to post something when my phone rang. Quietly I got out of the office. "Hey, Liv!" I smiled. "Unnie!" Excitedly she answered. "What is it?" – "I have a week break from school." – "So what do you want me to do?" – "Nothing, idiot. I asked mom and she said I can come to visit you!" I heard her screaming from the other side. "Oh my god! Vie that's fantastic! When are you coming?" – "I'm not sure yet, mom still has to plan it but I'll text you later!" She promised. "Okay! See you!" I hung up and smiled. I kinda miss her, not gonna lie.

I was about to go back to the office to finish my presentation - I had to show later in the meeting - but my phone stopped me.

Jakey <3

You got time? I'm bored :/

I have to finish my presentation :((
Where are you?

In the single practice room. Yk which one, right?

Yeahhh I'll be right there

I thought you can't?

I can finish it there

I don't think so–

What-

Just come

be right there

°°°

I unplugged my laptop and made my way to his single practice room. I just took the stairs since it would take longer with the elevator.
I knocked on the door and could hear him singing. Quietly I got in trying to not disturb him and sat down. He looked at me and stopped singing. Right, when I sat down he shove my chair towards him and kissed me. "Don't you have a schedule?" I tried to ignore what he had just done. "They have English class." He typed something on the computer. "You have to help me with my presentation," I said opening it. "Do you have to work?" Jake looked into my eyes. "Sadly yes, I have to show it later." I took his hand. "Fine, then get ready. Show it to me." – "Never. It's hard." – "What do you mean?" He looked confused at me even tho he knew what I meant. "Oh come on. You know what I mean." I said giving up. "What?" He came closer. "You know wha-" I got cut off by a knocking.

Quickly Jake got back into his chair and we both looked back. Just to see Heeseung come in. "Oh, y/n." – "Hiii," I said smiling. "What are you doing here?" – "I'm helping her with her presentation. What's up?" Jake asked Heeseung as he sat down too. "Uh I just wanted to ask what we're going to eat later?" – "I don't really care. If it's edible I'm fine."
Bruh. I got back to my presentation and just ignored their conversation and planned what I have to say.

-

A few minutes after Heeseung left, Jake helped me with my presentation but it wasn't really that helpful. We mostly laughed together, talked, or watched random videos.
After presenting and eating, I got into their practice room because they were practicing.

Throughout the day it was hard to not think about what will happen to us. I always tried to ignore it still, I needed someone just to hug me and tell me it'll be okay.
I was looking for the person but I gave up - when I couldn't find him - and just went to the room next to the practice room.
As I got in I got noticed by the person I was looking for. "Hey y/n," again he gave me his perfect smile. "Hey, Jakey." I looked around making sure no one was there. I went to him and hugged him making him all confused. "What's wrong?" – "Can we stay like that? Just a little bit longer?" I mumbled. "Sure." He stroked my back while hugging me too.

After a time I left his embrace and looked at him. "What was this for?" He kissed my nose. "I love you." – "Wha- I love you too, y/n." He smiled at me what I gave back.

So it was HIM all the time...

A/n: ladies and gentlemen, this was a chapter written in not even an hour and I apologize ARGH
I just realized I haven't touched grass in a while 😥
-
I'm trying to drop this subject but it still breaks me. I'm so sorry for his loss and hope he is feeling a little bit better. I hope his Grandma is up there looking down to him still feeling happy and proud. They deserve everything but seeing them cry is another level.
And I didn't watch the concert but i feel like crying when I see clips of them with Engenes or performing or idk ARGH i feel proud-
Stay safe everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 4.2K 43
a bunch of scenarios and reactions for ENHYPEN. this is just for fun. updates will not be consistent but I will try. please leave suggestions! sugg...
5K 246 18
In this world where being alone, someone being with you is the best thing you've ever had. Unexpected things happened. Ma was right, "We only have...
8.3K 419 23
Jungwon and Jihan are childhood best friends that grew up together to become founders of a successful company. They both also happen to get drunk on...