-karlnap oneshots!-

By tanokiboi

An array of different Aus for Karlnap oneshots! :D Enjoy! More

-The one with the boys-
-The one with the boys. pt.2-
-The one with the stripper-
-The one with the broke boys-
-The one with the boss-
-The one with the war-
- The one with the whore-
-The one with the whore PT 2-
-The one with the whore PT 3-
-The one with the gods-
-The one with the crash-
-The one with the limits-
-The one with the quirks-
-The one with the marriage -
-the one with the music-
-The now with the perfect couple-
RANT!!
-The one with the meow-
-The one with the French boy-
-The one with the brat-
-The one with the deal-
-The one with the trauma-
-The one with the stories-
-The one with the knife-
-The one with the car sex-
-the one with what Karl listens to-
-EXTRA - Tommy being Tommy-
- The one with the bet-
-the one with an explanation-
...
-The one with the Hamilton references-
-the one with the crime-
-the one with the talent show-
-The one with a reference -
-The one with the Cadillac-
-The one with the flowers p.t 1-
-The one with the flowers p.t 2-
-The one with the glass-
-The one with the sneeze-
-The one with bottom Dream-
-The one with the vampires -
- The one with the white rabbit -
:(
-The one with the knives-
-The one with the sexist bastard-
I'm taking a break
-The one with nine fucking months-
-The one with the tail-
-The one with the season beginning -
- Family au Intro's! p.t 1
-Family au Intro's p.t 2-
-The one with the knives- (Rewrite) p.t 1
-The one with the easily read boy-
-The one with the body shots-
-random parts that I put together-
-The one with the Trench coats and alcohol-
-✨perfect✨-
-The one with the hashira-
- The one with the heist-
-The one with the wings p.t 1-

-The one with all the dicks-

1.4K 22 9
By tanokiboi

Karl and Sapnap were both dating different people; Karl was dating a nice boy called Dream and Sapnap was dating another man called Quackity. They were both in cute relationships and George was always third wheeling; then Karl noticed that Dream was getting a little closer to George and he noticed that they had begin to fuck. Quackity and Sapnap broke it off once Quackity had been cheating on him with a boy named Wilbur. George had somehow began to date Sapnap and Dream and George continued being fuck buddies.

Dream truely loved Karl; but Karl had never been consensual to sex in their whole relationship so he just needed someone else to satisfy that need. Weather George on the other hand just wanted something to make himself feel better than Karl. Karl was all George ever heard about.

"Have you seen what Karl is wearing?"

"You know Karl is taking unit 4 math even though he's gay?"

  "Can you believe Karl and Dream are together?"

"Give this to Karl?" 

He was tired of that shit and just wanted to take something dear to Karl; that obviously being Dream. But Karl and Sapnap knew that they were doing something on the side. 

"Hey Karl you know that Dream is cheating on you with George?" Some one asked Karl, he was treated like some celebrity and across the hall Dream and George's eyes widened. Karl laughed not giggled like he normally did and every one froze. He continued to walk to his locker laughing softly. He swung open the door and grabbed his history book; he then sung it close as the whole hallway listening to the metal sound echoed. Karl turned and smiled sickly.

"It meant I didn't feel bad for having side dick." He said and laughed walking to his History class. Everyone stood stood still; trying to process the information then every one turned to Nick who was getting his Geography books. Nick smiled and laughed nervously.

"what?" He asked scratching at his neck as everyone starred at him blankly waiting for a reaction.

"Ohh sorry." He cried and shook his head.

"Yeah! It didn't make me feel bad for having a side chick." He said then zoomed to his Geography class. The whole day Karl and Nick ignored every person who swarmed them with questions. Soon Nick and Dream had foot ball and Karl usually stayed to watch Dream play. Karl again went to practice to watch; but now this time he knew that every one knew that he wasn't in fact watching Dream but Nick. Karl sat in the stands in a lilac oversized jumper that covered his shorts underneath. 

Most people had seen Nick wearing this hoodie and now that Karl was wearing it every one knew; they were more than just fuck buddies.

Yeah?

no.

They were definitely a couple.

When practice had finished Karl ran onto the field and jumped into Nicks arms.

"Good job babe." Karl mumbled into Nick's chest and he smiled.

"Thank you baby." Nick softly said and smiling while toying with Karl's brown hair.  Karl soon let go of Nick and gasped.

"Shit I have cheer, see you soon baby!" Karl shouted grabbing his bag and heading to the gymnasium. Karl was captain of the cheer team so he really couldn't miss this. Nick smiled and walked to his black car and texted Karl that he'd pick him up. Dream was close to tears, he was also quite confused. 

Were Karl and him broken up or just seeing other people?

wait.

Isn't that the same thing?

Eh?

So Karl was definitely seeing Nick but was Dream seeing George if he had no romantic feelings for him? Well that's something. Karl was just changing into a uniform and his phone pinged and he smiled at his message. He left to cheer and just spoke orders and ignored every body. One it had finish Nick greeted Karl with his car that Karl happily jumped in. George watch as they drove out with jealousy.

Karl wins again. 

The next week all George did was spread rumours about Karl and every little thing. Dream and George began to date and it was neutral though all of them except. Obviously George and Karl who were definitely having some rivalry. Dream and Nick just decided that head let their bottoms work it out. 

Karl had had it he was on edge all the time, watching Geoerge whisper to the others standing In the hallway immediately. Nick and Dream who were walking with Karl were confused on why he stopped. He handed his books and laptop to Dream and walked to George. He was literally so angered and jumps squared up and clocked him right in the nose. George screamed. 

"KARL WHAT THE FUCK?! George screamed on the floor. Karl laughed and smiled.

"Stupid bitch." Karl said while looking at his nails. "Note to self: re-paint these." he whispered and walked away. Dream and Nick were confused and George was pissed. Nick ran after Karl who was painting his nails a royal purple. Nick looked at Karl laughing.

"What the fuck was that!?" He asked laughing his ass off. Karl shook his head and dismissed the thought continuing to paint the nails on the sink. Blowing them aggressively and starring at them, he grimaced when he noticed that his pinky nail was so much longer than every other nail. Nick was just laughing.

"You really rocked his shit." Nick said wrapping his arms around Karl's waist.

"You bet I did." Karl said, escaping Nick's arms and walking off. Nick smiled and went to see Dream.

"Yo! Dreamy!" He said walking into the cafeteria to see Dream next to a boy named Bad at a table. 

"Hey Nick." Dream said and patted a spot next to him which he sat on. A familiar black hair boy swung down next to him. 

"Sooo~ Nick you're the talk of the town right?" The figure said,

"Well It does seem like that, Quackity." Nick said raising his eyebrows at the question. Soon he saw Karl enter the cafeteria with a huge ass hoodie. He walked over to the table and swung down.

"Hey Karl." Quackity said smiling until Nick kicked him in the shin under the table.

"Hey Alex." Karl said failing to open a lolly pop, he began to use his long finger nails to help but nothing could open it. He handed it to Nick who looked at Karl unamused.

"Babe, I swear you never eat any food besides lolly pops." Nick said shaking his head and opening the lolly pop with ease handing it back to Karl. He looked down at Karl's pink hoodie.

"Who's hoodie is it?" Nick asked confused, Karl owned literally no hoodies, he had always said he'd take them off Nick. Quackity oohed in the back ground waiting for the drama to go down.

"No ones." Karl said shrugging, Karl knew that it was pissing him off. Nick would just have to find out the hard way. All through he felt Nick tugging at the fabric but he just removed his hand and continued sucking the lolly pop. 

"Karl!" Someone called from behind. Karl's head whipped around and saw a familiar pink headed friend. Every one in the cafeteria shivered; Technoblade, one of the scariest people you have ever met. Behind him were Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo, the most judgemental freshmans you could ever meet, you could always see them whispering to each other if you walk past, judging every move you made. Of course standing there next to Techno was Wilbur your classic people pleaser; half of the girls wanted to have sex with him and well the other half had to be lesbian. If you didn't like Wilbur Soot there was something chronically wrong with you. The whole cafeteria froze at the mention of Karl. He stood and ran over to the group being engulfed by Tommy. Karl laughed as he was thrown to the ground.

"Hey Toms." He said laughing. He pet the blonds hair smiling. "Didn't know you guys were coming today." Ranboo helped Karl up and hugged him smiling, once he was let go Wilbur began speaking.

"Well apparently  Techno left his hoodie and needed to find it." Wilbur said sarcastically glarring at the pink hoodie that Karl was wearing.

"Well otherwise you'd never let me see him." Techno whined.

"Dude I literally see you every other day." Karl said sighing and patting Tubbo on the shoulder and smiled at the shorter boy. Tubbo looked up and saw that Karl was wearing a small bumble bee bracelet that Tubbo had given him a week ago, he gasped and smiled widely

"Shut up I gave you my hoodie dipshit!" Techno spat, Karl stuck the finger at him and said bye to the rest of the group then walked, well he ran.

"Bye Loser!" He shouted turning to techno and sticking both of his middle fingers up. 

"All this work to get my hoodie and I didn't even get it back." Techno said walking out and sighing. Nick was confused along with the rest of the cafeteria, so the spat the phrase that everyone was thinking. 

"What the fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 73 23
yea just oneshot smut fluff maybe angst
41.9K 1.1K 47
these are experimental oneshots! I'm trying to find my way of writing and I got inspired by another one shot book to write these. there will be NO sh...
4.4K 68 31
This is a collection of Karlnapity one-shots This collection contains mature content that may not be suitable for some audiences These shorts contain...
1.1K 8 5
Short dnf & karlnap oneshots (No smut or anything like that. I'm not comfortable writing that) If you have any suggestions for concepts i should writ...