Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

By _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 78

73 7 2
By _S_Writes

After making her lunch, you dropped Maleeka off at school.

Grateful that you now had a car to navigate your way around, you decided to get a few stuff to liven up your place since you were going to be staying there for another month.

Getting 'home', you tied your hair high up, and changed into one of Hisoka's large shirts Akira purposely packed in your bag. Well, it was in your cupboard after all.

Since it was still a bit early, you put the music on low and got into deep cleaning, rearranging the place to your preference and adding the things you bought to beautify the place.

With at least three hours passing, you were nearing the end. Only thing left to do was sweep the floors.

Bending down too sweep the dirt onto the dustpan, you peered up when you heard the door open.

"Hisoka?" You happily chirped when you saw a red haired man enter. You were still on a massive high from his confession at 4 this morning.

Slowly getting up, you analysed the Joker that closed the door quietly behind him.

"What's the matter Hisoka? You look...I don't know. Annoyed and stressed. Is everything okay?" You asked, stiffly clutching onto the broom handle - hoping it wasn't bad news again..

Sighing strenuously, Hisoka emptied out his pocket, placing his wallet, keys and phone on the table. Lastly, he took out his gun and left it on the table too before walking closer to you. Of course you could easily tell when something greatly bothered him.

"Who the hell do you think you are taking 10.6 billion from me? Yet alone gamble it?'"An enraged Hisoka tightened his grip around the white-haired woman's neck.

Blue lips stretching into a sadistic grin, "Dearest darling isn't your money is now my money too? Besides, it's not like I lost the money. I naturally won it back. I just love playing with high stakes on hand." She chuckled through her sentences.

Tightening his grip more, "Then why isn't that money back in my account if you won it back?" He seethed.

"Well it's my money now. I won it fair and square." She sweetly replied.

Shoving her aggressively against the wall, "You repulse me." Hisoka spat before walking away.

"Oh now don't say that! What's the issue? You still have so much more money left! And if I were you, I'd reconsider how you treat me, otherwise I'll tell daddy dearest about you! I'm sure you don't want to be striped of everything mm?" She yelled in a comical manner after Hisoka.

Right now, Hisoka didn't want to talk about it, nor even think about that horrid woman that had the ability to make him lose all his fortune in one night of gambling. That's why Hisoka doesn't do talking. Only killing. It's the better and easier option.

Had he chose to not allow that family in his home and hear what they had to say. He wouldn't be in any situation.

"I am annoyed and stressed." He acknowledged as he tiredly rested his hands on your waist - pulling you closer to him.

"So distress me Y/n. Make forget everything for a few hours...Please?" He huskily begged - staring pleadingly down into your eyes. How uncharacteristic of him.

Although you were definitely caught off guard by his request, you let the broom fall its side and gripped onto his shirt - controlling him to sit down on the edge of the bed. You knew what he meant. What he wanted.

Him coming to you for sex just proved that he wasn't fooling around with another girl. The old Hisoka would've used the nearest girl to release himself in. Not drive all the way to a specific location, 20 minutes away from his house by car just too have you. Begging only you to relax him. There was no way you were going to disappoint him or fall short for your future husband.

Lifting up Hisoka's shirt you were wearing - exposing your lacy red bra and panty, you sensually kissed him while pulling his pants down. Feeling and rubbing your hand teasingly down his throbbing shaft through his tight fit CK underwear.

As the kisses grew more shallow, you pulled away and slowly started to get on your knees before him in between his legs while staring deeply into his eyes.

But before your knees could touch the ground, Hisoka stopped you.

"Don't get on your knees for me Y/n. You are pregnant." His demand came across as sweetly concerned.

Smiling appreciatively up at him, you gently pushed his hands away and continued to fully kneel.

"I'll be okay, I promise. Just lay back and let me take care of you." He heard you seductively say.

Expelling a frustrated and tensed built sigh, Hisoka obeyed and laid down. After all, it has been awhile since Hisoka had sex with you. And it was obvious by his mood fluctuations that he had pent up sexual frustration.

Feeling your warm and wet mouth slide perfectly down him made Hisoka instantly groan and unfrown - setting him free from stress instantly.

Whether it be in your mouth or down below in you, going in for the first time always made Hisoka groan from satisfaction.

Being awaken, Hisoka aggressively gripped your hair with both of his hands and pushed you further down his shaft - craving all of him to be deep down your throat.

By hearing you let out a deep moan and feeling your nails sink desperately into his thigh flesh, Hisoka knew his dick slid passed your tonsils and down your throat - blocking your airways and choking you. That's how you always reacted. And hell, did he love it.

But the best part of it all, was that you were such a freaky obedient girl when it came to blow-jobbing him. You would always take all of him without pulling away to breathe. Even when minutes passed, you would continue sliding up and down him until he reached. Suppressed gag flex by 100% and a jugular vein protruding out from the side of your neck as a sign of your body fighting to relieve built up blood pressure his manhood stopped whenever it jammed down your throat.

Most girls would pull away and take a mini break. Gasping for air or cough breathlessly because of their activated gag reflex. But never you. You always took all of him. Wanting to pleasure him to maximum because that's how you would get turned on. By hearing him groan for you and knowing he is pleasured made you soaking wet.

Just point blank straight, Hisoka had no complaints when it came to sex with you. You always scratched that horny itch no one could ever. That's why didn't bother for seven years, nor ever will bother getting with another girl again. It had to be you.

"Y/n-n.."

Feeling his grip on your hair tighten, his pace of pushing your head up and down quickened, and his dick stiffened more - you knew he was going to climax soon.

While he controlled your head, you effortlessly slid down your panty's to your knees and reverted back to sinking your nails deep in his thighs for support of the violent pace and deep throating.

Purposely moaning to send vibrations down his dick, Hisoka grabbed your hair even harder to cope with this overwhelming feeling you gave him.

Being quite surprised by how aggressive and fast Hisoka was pushing you, you unclawed his thighs, and sunk your right hand deep in his waist, while your left hand clawed down his abs. Withdrawing blood from his godly body. Blood he loved oozing out whenever you inflicted it out of him because it was signs of you attempting to handle his size.

Having Hisoka push you down hard once more, you unintentionally yelped and groaned - immediately getting off your knees as a flight reflex because his dick pushed down deeper, deeper down your throat you have ever had him go. Sinking your nails deeper into his sides, you bent straight down till your face touched his lowest abs - allowing him to go satisfyingly deeper.

"Fuck.." he hoarsely groaned underneath his breath the second he reached - pouring his warm seed down your throat. Hisoka was so deep in, he could feel the smooth cartilage rings that made up your trachea rub and contract against his dick - The throats instinct to swallow down whatever invaded its pipe.

After feeling this new sensation with your trachea grinding against his dick, Hisoka would never revert back a normal non-aggressive blowjob.

"Fuck Y/n-n." He once again unintentionally cussed - completely mind blown by how good you felt and took all of him in.

Till this day, your sex abilities never failed to impress him.

"That's my girl.." he breathlessly commented as he wiped your hot tears that streamed down your face because the suffocating pressure.

Having his hands out of your hair, you slowly elevated your head from his dick - causing him to grow more sensitive by feeling your smooth rings and tongue slide against his monstrous dick.

Withdrawing his hands from your tearful face, Hisoka manly groaned and blissfully closed his eyes to saviour the short lived sensation of having you slide out of him.

Finally gasping for air, you looked up at the ceiling for a brief few seconds to make sure his sweet thick tasting cum stayed down. Grateful that Hisoka ate and lived healthy. You probably wouldn't have been able to swallow had it not taste somewhat sweet.

Panting a bit, you got on the bed and straddled Hisoka by the waist - effortlessly having his still hard dick slide up your soft walls.

Feeling his member slide up those walls he knew too well, Hisoka sat up abruptly and looked into your eyes with this lustrous haze clouding his eyes. "Y/n." He darkly groaned once more as he held your waist loosely.

Gulping down his cum more, you sensually licked your lips for any remains and also rather enjoyed having the taste of his bodily lotion smeared across your lips because of the skin to skin contact you came across by the area around his dick.

"You know the rules. There's never only one round. Lay back down, I'll end this for you."

Eyes growing more sinister, Hisoka easily unclipped your bra before shifting more up on the bed and rested his head on the pillow.

'Life is simply amazing with you huh..?' Hisoka thought within his frenzied high state of mind.

Just you, Maleeka, his on-the-way baby, good company, good food, countless of laughter, late night movie marathons, dealing with child drama, play fighting with each other, a comfortable life, and a lifetime of good sex.

Such an ordinary life yet so appealing to him. He wanted this life with you.

When he was with you like this, it reminded him that money and maintaining titles weren't important. It reminded him that he would give everything up to be with you and his children.

This made him question how the hell could he ever trade this life with one that was filled with nothing but money and loneliness. But the issues existed because Hisoka wanted both. He only wanted to remain a billionaire for you. So if you or his children ever wanted anything, he could get it within seconds. Or worst case scenario, if something bad ever happened to any of you, he had the finances to take care the matter.

After making him reach another climax, you gulped down a bottle of water that was thankfully by the bedside bed side before laying down next to him. You took the light weighted sheet to cover your body because you always felt weird to lay down naked when you weren't busy pleasing the Joker.

But expressing his kind side and the attachment he had of you, Hisoka lifted up sheet so he could join you underneath, only to hold you ever so closely.

Laying on his side, sharing your pillow - facing you, Hisoka draped part of his left leg over your thighs while he protectively placed his hand over your stomach.

"You okay?" He asked as he stared at your beautiful face that was covered in light spots of beaded sweat. Gently caressing your still flat, and hardened stomach. He couldn't wait until you developed a baby bump.

With a content smile, you placed your hand over Hisoka's. "My throat is recovering, but I'm okay. Are you okay?" You asked, looking over at him - remembering he was stressed and annoyed about something.

Smirking proudly, "You took that well though. Consider me again, impressed." Hisoka cockily replied.

Lightly chuckling, "I love how you go all throatzilla with my throat. Literally shoving your dick down my trachea. My trachea Hisoka! And later ask me so sweetly if I'm okay."

"But thank you! I'm impressed with myself too. We've never done something like that before. Best we get most of our sexual activities out of our system because soon, when I'm too pregnant to not even be able to pick anything up from the floor or put my shoes on, I don't think I'll be able to perform like I usually do during sex." You whispered with a humorous undertone.

"Mmm~So like I mentioned the other night. You will be useless." He teased.

Sighing heavily, "Ohhh god, how did I end up with you." You inaudibly murmured to yourself.

"Yes Hisoka, I actually will be totally useless to do anything. I won't be able to bend or do anything with my lower body. So. My darling Hisoka. You going to be soon be in charge with shaving my legs and kitty."

Glaring at you dumbstruck, "Me? I will have to shave you? Never. I'll send you too a professional." He commented back.

"Hmmm, I hope I get a male groomer. I'd love to spread my legs for him to wax down there." You thought out aloud as you tapped your chin with your index finger.

Pulling you harshly closer to him, Hisoka tightened his hold around you. "Fine. I'll do it." He deadpanned.

Turning over to face him fully, you grinned after pecking him on his forever sweet lips. "Thank you My Joker." You contently hummed.

Just as you were about to enjoy a good few hours with Hisoka cuddled in bed, you heard your phone vibrate on the table just below the TV.

"Seriously.." you groaned as you quickly slipped your shirt back on and walked over.

"Oh, Orihime! It's been quiet awhile since I spoke to you. Hey?" You greeted.

"Y/n.." She strenuously uttered your name - instantly making you frown in suspicion.

"Yes? Everything okay?" You asked concerned.

"Just answer yes or no. Are you a-alone?" 

Looking stiffly over at Hisoka and quickly away. "No."

"Are you with Hisoka?"

"..Yes?"

"T-then c-can you please take this call in another room." She desperately pleaded.

"Sure, just give me a second." You followed instructions obediently. There was something off about this situation. And the last time you heard Orihime scared was when she was captured by Aizen.

"Okay I'm alone. What's wrong?"

"Y/n w-we need you to come down to Oceanside Aquarium immediately."

"We? Who is there with you? And why?" You asked, growing more suspicious.

"All of u-us. Sabastein. Grimmjow. Illumi. Uta and Sukuna are tied up with me. She will only let us free unless you c-come here alone. She wants to meet you."

"What?! Who is this she?" You accidentally raised your voice.

"Don't tell Hisoka anything. Just come." She nervously stated before the phone cut. Clearly following instructions.

"Orihime?! Shit." You slammed your fist against the wall.

Realising you can't be wasting time, you calmed yourself down and put on a causal facial expression to not make Hisoka suspicious of you.

'I know Akira packed a few daggers for me.' You mentally remembered as you walked out the bathroom.

Opening your cupboard, you took off your shirt again and slipped on a comfortable panty and a sports bra on.

"Going somewhere?" You heard Hisoka ask.

"U-uh, yeah, Orihime just needs me to come and sort out something for the wedding." You lied.

Putting on a plain black vest and a cropped leather jacket , you tucked it in your flexible blacked-out skinny jeans. Naturally pairing it with your black combat boots that had a tiny wide heel to it. A heel that would hurt like a bitch if kicked by it.

Clipping your thigh band straps around your upper thigh, you slid the sharp daggers Akira smartly packed for you.

"You going to sort something for the wedding with weapons?" Hisoka now sat up in bed and suspiciously eyed your attire that looked extremely serious.

Chuckling at him, "Of course! Hisoka sometimes, in order to get what you want, you have to fight for it. And there's something I really want for my wedding. So I'm just going to scare this person a bit you know? Harmless fun." You perfectly lied. So perfect that Hisoka believed you were telling the truth by 90%. He did hear stories about how some brides go crazy for their weddings.

Walking to him, you placed a quick kiss on his lips. "Um. I don't know if I'll be back in time. But if I'm not. Can you pick Maleeka up? She's finishing early today. 12:30, not at 2. So-" You took out your phone to look at the time.

"In about an hour and a half she will be done. Oh! And FYI. Yes I'm making you pick her up because you and her need to make up. It's not nice when I don't see the two of you not talk. She's been going on and on about wanting to go to Oceanside Aquarium. So after school take her there okay? That will definitely break the ice." You motherly instructed. But in matter of fact, you hoped Hisoka would eventually pick up on your hints. You'd tell him straight about what's going on, but you were far too paranoid to mess up on so many lives.

"Okay! Let me go. We will see each other soon okay?"  You dropped another distressed hint before kissing him once more.

"I'll return this back to you! I promise!" You yelled out the door after taking his gun off the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13.9K 40
|1ST PLACE IN HISOKA FOR HUNTERXHUNTER WATTYS| Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who lived in a magical kingdom. The princess wa...
88K 316 7
Unfinished & abandoned. Mira doesn't really mean to be a bad person, it just sort of... happens. She was locked up most of her life in a place calle...
24.6K 491 12
You've heard of accidental pregnancy from a one-night stand but what about a one-night stand that was supposed to have a pregnancy. After Victoria a...
129K 3.4K 22
"Why in Mother Nature's sweet sweet name am I at a circus?" I thought. "Oh right. I'm gonna be training with a clown today." I said out loud dejected...