Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

By _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 75

62 7 4
By _S_Writes

"You going to her aren't you?" A powerful yet cunning feminine voice poured into Hisoka's ear.

"You are getting what you want Kirari. If it makes you feel better, being with her till everything happens will hurt her more because she won't see it coming. Don't you want that?" Hisoka emotionlessly spoke, gripping the door handle - internally uncomfortable when he felt her arms creep up his chest from behind.

"Mmm.. I truly don't care about her or you, but I do find this game entertaining. Betting on broken hearts. How lovely. Yes my dear, go to her as much as you want." She sweetly commented before slipping down her hands.

Driving through the hot summer night, Hisoka found himself listening to your music throughout his drive. Reminiscing over you.

Looking over to the passenger seat, reminded him of all the high school memories. Having you sit there, talking and laughing. But most commonly passed out comfortably as you snuggled with his jacket.

He would of never thought the woman he drove home that first night was going to be the mother of his children and wife. The woman he shared a platter of food with, while a married waiter wanted to bone him in the back room.

Smirking as he stared distantly onto the road, he recalled meeting you back in the women's bathroom after you teased that he didn't last long and said he came to cry about it in the women's bathroom.

He loved how irresistible you were to him. How feisty and sarcastic you were. It was truly nice to be with a woman that only wanted to be friends with him. A strong woman that wouldn't shudder in fear or become flirtatious whenever he exerted dominance or expressed his cold and sadistic side.

How entertaining it was to watch you transition from being timid, self conscious and scared, to bold and comfortable in his home over time. Singing and dancing ever so care free in his kitchen as you cooked. Or around the house when you studied, had a bath, getting ready for school and work, or merely just as you cleaned the house. Pretending the mop and broom was your stage microphone.

Hisoka amusingly huffed at how you made him feel that night. That memorable first kiss. Thee one and only action responsible for setting off a chain of physical passion between you and him.

All these memories were evoked because the Joker merely felt one thing right now. Excitement. Although he was going to see you too deliver bad news, he was nonetheless happy to finally see you.

With 20 minutes passing, Hisoka saw a motel located opposite a garage and knew that's where you were dwelling in. Parking off, Hisoka went up stairs to search for you. He didn't know your room number and you didn't even know he was coming. But he knew you well enough to know that you would never get a place on ground floor. That was just asking for trouble.

However, it wasn't hard to locate you because to his amusement, he heard loud music booming down the corridor and two feminine voices singing playfully to their hearts content.

Confirming it was the right room, Hisoka looked through the tiny slit in the curtain. Problems or not, seeing you in such a carefree state always melted his troubles away.

It seemed the bed was pushed into the far corner to make space for you and Maleeka whom were dancing in sync and singing in front of the TV like two sisters or best friends. And just like before, before Hisoka was even in the picture. Watching from his car at a distance down the road.

The two of you had matching hairstyles just like that day. Since the scene seemed so familiar, he wondered if the two of you already forgot about him. After all, the last message you sent him was last night telling him you love him. Throughout the whole day - nothing. But he could understand why. You were having fun with your daughter like you always did when it was just the two of you.

He was right when he said, nothing could ever make you unhappy anymore in life because you had Maleeka.

Letting out a curt sigh, Hisoka stopped himself from thinking about all that. He was merely glad you were alive and okay. And of course, still beautiful.

You were in your pink silk shorts with just black sports bra one. Averting his gaze to your stomach, nothing was noticeable as yet. Still only abs and obliques running down your stomach.

Knowing you wouldn't be able to hear him knocking, Hisoka effortlessly picked the lock. Opening the door, he stood there silently as he contently watched you and Maleeka.

Waiting for you to come into view of him after swaying your hips and moving around in a circle.

"WHAT THE F-" you defensively yelled. But within a few seconds your brain processed who was standing tall by the door.

"Hisoka! You're here!" You happily beamed as you ran up to him and jumped. Tightly wrapping your legs and arms around him.

"I missed you so much!" He heard you squeal against his neck.

Unable to remain unresponsive like he was on text, Hisoka smirked with contentment and hugged you back.

However the moment was cut short when you abruptly swung back and unwrapped your arms around his neck. Only supporting yourself up him with your legs securely wrapped around his waist.

"Oh.." You whispered.

Confused at the sudden change of emotions, Hisoka asked you what was wrong? But within seconds, you hid the obvious expression of pain and reverted back to your chirpy self that was excited to see Hisoka.

"Nothing is wrong. I'm merely happy to see you." He heard you whisper before planting a gentle kiss on his lips. Lips He missed. But that didn't distract him from knowing you were partially bothered or maybe heartbroken about something.

Slipping down off him, you sweetly smiled. "Sorry about all this, Maleeka and I were just having some fun tonight before we leave tomorrow. Is that why you came? To pick us up?" You happily enquired to be returning back home to your future husband.

"About that. We need to talk Y/n." His very own contentment to see you immediately vanished once he remembered why he came here.

"O-oh okay." You nervously answered. Knowing full well when a sentence starts off like that, it was never good news.

For a brief second you peered over your shoulder to see why Maleeka never come greet Hisoka, but you saw she was seated on the bed with an annoyed expression on her face. Clearly she was still holding a grudge against Hisoka.

'Oh dear.. I'll have to sort that out later.' You tiredly noted.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Unable and uncomfortable to look at you for this conversation, Hisoka leaned his back against the wall and looked outside the door with his arms crossed.

"We are going to have to postpone the wedding. At least for a month." The Joker dropped the bombshell. A bombshell that made your heart drop a bit more too..

Unfrowning, Maleeka snapped her head back and glared at her father. Definitely displeased by what she just heard.

"Why?" Was all you could voice out.

"..."

"Issues just arose. I need time to sort it out." He half-heartedly lied. And you could easily tell he wasn't telling the whole truth.

"What? And you can't sort those issues out with mom being your wife? Tsk. Pathetic." Maleeka snapped at her father before storming off into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her.

Usually you would defend Maleeka's outburst, but you didn't really have it in you right now to do so. Looking down the floor, you held your hands tightly together.

"You don't need to marry me if you don't want too Hisoka. I'm really perfectly okay with how things are between us." He heard you comment.

'You better stick to the plan Joker. I want that day to be humiliatingly perfect for me! Push it too a month. I need to make my own arrangements.'  Kirari's voice echoed in his head.

Standing up straight from the wall, Hisoka inched closer to you and made you look up at him. "I do want to marry you Y/n." He sternly assured. And that, that was definitely not a lie. Hisoka truly did want to make you his wife.

Gazing up at him with lost puppy eyes, you meekly nodded.

"O-okay then..One month it is." You gave in without a fight.

"And about returning back-"

"I know." He heard you cut him off immediately as you continued to give him that sweet smile.

"I know I can't return home. Only next month isn't?" You spoke for him - innocently gazing into those devilish yellow eyes.

He didn't know what was up with you, but the Y/n he knew wouldn't take news like this lightly. There would be obvious expressions of hurt and anger. But there wasn't a single trace of it anywhere. Just that constant sweet smile and a Y/n that didn't make his choices harder than it already was. You just gave in.

You don't ever just give in.

Was it the pregnancy that softened you? Or was it a deeper reasoning.
Giving in and doing things however Hisoka wanted because you didn't want to lose him again. To go through another pregnancy without him. Were you seriously desperately clinging onto him regardless of the obstacles that kept arising? No matter how long it took, or what you had to go through. You just wanted to be with Hisoka?

"Yes. But I'll be able to support you again. There's no need for my money to be on tight watchful eyes anymore. So you don't need to stay here anymore. I'll book you and Maleeka in a luxury suite hotel tonight." He said.

Scratching the back of your head sheepishly, you lightly chuckled. "Oh no, please don't.  I oddly prefer this place. It reminds me of my university days with Maleeka. I know it's not endlessly spacious and covered with marble and other expensive things. But it feels like my home back at Yale. And besides, living in a bigger place means I'd barely see Maleeka, a-and this hotel is right across a 24 hour garage - which I need for my cravings. So don't sweat it." You explained.

'Home huh?' Hisoka pensively thought to himself. The life you had before him was your happy place..Again, he had to be reminded of that.

"Very well. I'll extend your stay here and I'll leave my card with you so you may use it whenever you need too. And I'll tell one of the drivers to leave a car here with you." He agreed to your demands and offered his help, not wanting to make your pregnant self unhappy and uncomfortable within a foreign hotel.

Thinking about it. These two pregnancies seemed familiar. The small room. Living only with your daughter and surviving on Hisoka's money. Only difference from that pregnancy and this, was the fact Hisoka was somewhat physically present in your life.

"Thank you. I appreciate the help. So um.. You going to stay, or stay for a bit or leave?" You awkwardly asked. Wanting to change the subject.

"I'll take my leave for now. But I'll return later tonight. I don't think Maleeka wants to deal with me right now." Hisoka commented, staring at the bathroom door his daughter was behind upset.

Lightly chuckling, "Welcome to parenthood where it's normal to piss off your children. But seriously speaking, you should eventually talk to her when you ready. She's mad, but not unapproachable." You advised.

Sighing, Hisoka brushed his fingers down his red locks before making his way out.

"I will speak to her. Do you need anything before I leave?" Hisoka asked. Once again, he found the expression in your eyes odd.

You were smiling warmly at him, with convincingly sparkled eyes. But staring closer, Hisoka could see something was niggling at you. Almost as if you were expecting something from him?

"No, I'm okay. Thank you though." You kindly answered.

Hisoka narrowed his eyes suspiciously at you for a few seconds before walking away. Yes it was most likely about the wedding postponement and living arrangements, but there was something else. Or maybe a few other things that were bothering you, Hisoka couldn't quite figure out.

Hearing the bathroom door open, Maleeka came and stood by you as you watched Hisoka get in the car.

"Tsk, he didn't even wish you happy birthday huh? First he pushes the wedding, doesn't want you to return home, and doesn't even remember his future wife's birthday." Maleeka bitterly spat as she watched Hisoka drive away.

Tear. Another minor tear tore down your new placed heart. It wasn't completely crumpled unlike seven years ago. New life, and new beginnings with Hisoka, meant a new heartily love for him. So you were still fine. Still fine..Everything was just temporary after all. You were still going to have him in the end..So there was no reason to feel sad. Or so you convinced.

"It's just a birthday. Nothing special, so don't read too much into it. No biggie. Besides, I'm sure he has a lot on his mind and plate. Give your father some slack my love." You distantly spoke. Watching the car drive off till it wasn't in sight anymore.

But maybe just a small part of you was hurt more than you gave off.
This birthday was the first birthday you were 'together' with Hisoka after all these years. Not even the year back in high school did Hisoka wish you happy birthday. Which was understandable. You and him weren't even really friends at the time. But now, you and him were lovers. So it did hurt a bit to not be wished by him..

"You don't forget milestones in a person's life. Especially if you love them." Maleeka argued back.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 77K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
348K 13.9K 40
|1ST PLACE IN HISOKA FOR HUNTERXHUNTER WATTYS| Once upon a time, there was a beautiful princess who lived in a magical kingdom. The princess wa...
755K 21.6K 50
♡1ST in Hunter X Hunter Wattys |Hisoka|♡ During a heist of the Hanuka mansion, the Phantom Troupe finds a girl with no memories. She knows n...
133K 3.2K 49
Y/N,L/N.That was all you were know for.Youre initialed name.All because of you're family business.But one day something occurs in you're life that ma...