The witches imprint

meghsbs tarafından

The Halliwell's have a fourth sister Penelope. After grams death they move back to forks and live in the Hall... Daha Fazla

Penelope Halliwell
Characters
Moving to forks
First day of forks high school
Werewolf? Shapeshifter? VAMPIRES?
Halliwell sisters reunited
Pheobe's home
Bella is back at Forks
Penelope's room
Meeting at Sams
Bella's fist day at forks highschool
Penelope's new powers
Sleepover at Sams.(Javna)
Javna
Field trip
Boyfriend
Dads home
Everyone knows
In love with a dead man
Sam and Emily's date
Movie theatre
Pretty dresses
Back from the dead
Its christmasss!
How many??
Andy knows.
I can't belive you.
Peaches
Déjà Vu All Over Again

Power of four returned

1.6K 56 5
meghsbs tarafından

Pauls POV~
Last nights patrol was hard, the leeches keeps coming and killing people meaning that we have to petrol more often . I was going to stay at Sam's last night but I wanted to keep my imprint safe.
Lottys alarm goes off blaring some Olivia Rodrigo song.
"Ump good morning Paul" lotty said whilst snuggling further into my side, closing her eyes again after she turned off the alarm.
"Come on princess, you have school today and then tomorrow you can sleep in" I tell her whilst tickling her.
"It's so unfair that you don't have to go to school." She whined and pouted her adorable pink lips.
"Baby I've already graduated. Last year." I say as I kiss her nose.
"Fine I'm up" she says before she kisses my lips quickly before getting off the mattress.
" I'm going to shower,hopefully there's hot water."
"Can I join you." I joke as she rolls her eyes her eyes and walked off.

Lotty walks into to her room wearing~

"You look beautiful princess."
"You do to." She replies whilst applying her makeup.
"Of course I look beautiful, anyway I have to go now before Sam kills me." I say as I kiss her forehead.
"My makeup" she loudly complains.

Penelope's POV~
After Paul left I finished getting ready and headed down stairs and grab and apple.
"Prue we are going to be late."
"I'm coming, I'm coming" she says whilst running down the stairs. " is that all you are eating for breakfast, you need to eat more. Please tell me you have packed a better lunch.
"Pfft yeah I have pack a very nutritious lunch."
Of a bag of shredded cheese.

After I arrive at school I see Lydia, " so bitch still coming tomorrow to Seattle to buy decorations for my room."
"As long as we get our nails done." The blond said whilst we walk to our English and sit in our seats.
We've been in the class for half an hour when  the substitute teacher starts to yell at us all , when suddenly I set fire to my desk which slowly spreads.
"Holy shit, you've set set the class room on fire with your mind" Lydia told me in disbelief.
"How do I get it to stop." I say whilst standing outside waiting for the fire truck.
"I don't think you can" she said " are you a witch or something"
"No there's no such thing." I replied in a duh tone " wait last night phoebe found a book with an incarnation to get powers but I thought it was a joke."
Before Lydia said anything else my phone started ringing and it was Prue telling me that phoebe was in the hospital and Andy, Prue's ex boyfriend, was picking me up from school because it was on fire.

Andy's POV~
I was in the hospital waiting to see the specialist about a case when I hear Prue's voice.
"Hi Prue, it's been a while."
"Andy what are you doing here"
We continue to catch up whilst we were waiting. Just before I was called into see the specialist Prue got a call from Penelope's school. I have always been close to Penelope she's like my own child, I basically raised her. Fortunately I only had to get a file from the doctor so I was leaving just as Prue finished the call.
" what happened?" I asked concerned.
" I need to pick lotty up, her school set on fire and I need to pick phoebe up." She replied panicked.
" I'll pick her up. I've missed her anyway."
"Your a life saver"Prue told he as she hugged me.

I had arrived at Penelope's school.
"Andy" she yelled whilst running towards me.
"Wow you've grown up" I say whilst picking her up, hugging her.
"Not that I'm complaining but why are you here in Forks I thought that you lived in port Angeles?" She asked with her arms still around my torso. 

Once we arrived at the Halliwell manor Penelope looked sad.
"What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked her.
" will I see you again. I missed you after you and Prue broke up." She replied pouting slightly. This broke my heart , all this little girl wanted was a family and she felt like I was her substitute father but I left after the break up. I left after i promised that I would never leave her.
" I promise I won't leave you again. And Prue and I are going for coffee tomorrow." As soon as I said that her face lit up.

Penelope's POV~
I really hope Prue and Andy get back together, they have always been like my parents.

It's been an hour since Andy picked me up from school and he has just left as he got a call from his boss about a murder case they are working on. When two of my sisters burst in and ask me about powers.
"Well I accidentally set the school on fire." I replied sheepishly.
" we are not asking about your complete lack of  concern other's safety we are talking about powers. I can move things with my mind and phoebe can predict the future." Prue yelled at me. And I scoffed, then showed her that I can make fire come out of my hands. Which in hindsight it was a bad idea as I may have set the curtains on fire. However they were ugly anyway.
"Usually I would disagree with you Prue but she really does have a lack of concern about others safety." Phoebe said wide eyed. " also why did I get the least cool power."
" now is not the time my curtains are on fire."  Prue said whilst glaring at me. Rude.
" I think I did us all a favour as those curtains were awful. Like who picked them out, an old person." I responded whilst putting my hands up in surrender. Maybe that wasn't the best thing to say as I have now have been grounded.

Paul's POV~
All day I have had this feeling of power in my stomach which wasn't there, I also have a feeling that something bass going to happen.
"Paul stop thinking about if Lotty is safe or not she's at school what's the worst that can happen." Sam said angrily through mind link. "Actually it's tinker belle anything can happen." He added as Jared snickered.

The feeling that something bad going to happen has intensified so I'm driving to Lottys house to make sure she is ok. The street lights created a spotlight in the Halliwell manor as the rest of the road was pitch black.

I could hear Penelope's breathing quicken and my wolf knew she was scared, I could also hear piper tell the three other girls about running from someone sounding terrified.
I couldn't take it and burst through the door causing the sisters to scream and Prue glared at me. My imprint ran towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist and I kissed her forehead before asking what was going on. Her sisters were reluctant to tell me what was going on but Lotty just spewed it out. Just as the oldest sister started to yell at my imprint the door flew open and a tall man walked in. I pulled Lotty in front of me,keeping her close to my chest, as we ran up to the attic. The older sisters stared looking for a spell in this old book, to be honest I am slightly confused still on what's going on, as I pull Lotty closer to me so I can protect her from the warlock.

The fist spell hasn't worked. Apparently phoebe can tell the future and Pipers now ex-boyfriend is trying to kill the girls. Whilst the sisters are thinking of something else to stop the warlock I start to move some of the furniture to stop the door from opening.
" I knew those muscles would come in handy." Lotty joked earning a glare from her sisters.
" now is not the time Lotty." Prue said softly as she knew that Lotty was terrified and was trying to lighten the mood.
The warlock started moving the the heavy objects I moved to the front of the door.
"Do you remember what was engraved on the back of the spirit board" my wonderful imprint asked her sisters who all looked confused "The power of 4 will set us free." She continued as a look of realisation came across the rest of the sisters.
The girls chanted " the power of 4 will set us free." Whilst holding hands and the warlock exploded.

" I know this isn't the best time to say this but I am so confused about what is happening. When did you guys get powers." I ask whilst we are all sitting on the couches in the living room.
"I'm hungry. Whilst your three explain to Paul what happened my making food." Lotty says whilst untangling herself from my arms.
"And I'm going to make sure that she doesn't burn down the kitchen." Piper says standing up.
" she better set fire to anything else today." Prue mumbled.

After the long explanation on the book of shadows and the power of 4 and how Lotty has set fire to her class room and the curtains. Lotty can back into the living room with a bowl of Mac and cheese and sat down next to me and snuggled into my chest after Prue's explanation.
"I think we should tell Sam." I whispered to my imprint before stealing a bite of of her food. This lead to a scary glare from my imprint and laughs from her sisters.
"So am I still grounded because I kinda promise Lydia that we were going shopping tomorrow." Lotty asked using puppy eyes at her oldest sister.
"No your not I kinda over reacted." Prue responded holding Lottys hand

" I'm guessing that you are staying tonight Paul." Prue said as Piper and Phoebe went to bed and Lotty was washing her bowl and fork.

Penelope's POV~

As I walked out the bathroom I saw Paul in my bed scrolling through his phone.
" seriously Paul. You take up all the room."
"You love it." He replied smirking. As he pulled me down to his chest, kissing all over my face

3rd person POV~
The young girls sisters all watched the two teen fast asleep, limbs tangled and soft snores filled the room.

" I am so glad that he is ok with all this witch stuff." Prue told the other two sisters.
" if I were him I would have ran out the door and never looked back." Phoebe replied.
"He loves her and she loves him. I can see it in both there faces." Piper says.
The three sister smiled softly all happy that there youngest sister has something normal in there extraordinary lives.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

288 0 7
Edward convinces his family to leave Forks after he breaks up with Bella to keep her safe. They don't argue, since mostly all of them loved her as we...
334K 9.8K 34
Bella is in Philadelphia she was visiting her grandmother. While there she finds a woman, a beautiful woman, a vampire. A vampire who follows her hom...
4.1K 42 36
Elena Lovelace has lived in Forks her entire life, she's Bella's cousin who knows about the secrets because she has a secret too. She is a Witch! Wha...
73.9K 2.4K 20
❝ 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘢 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘬. ❞ ― 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 . . . 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚠𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛 ...