Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

By _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 73

58 7 1
By _S_Writes

Pulling your bag on wheels down the road, you and Maleeka indulged in chocolate ice cream.

For about one hour, the two of you had been walking since breakfast because the Uber wasn't available at the moment. How convenient.
Online you saw a cheap motel located just passed the outskirts of a garage. Which actually wasn't far from your late family's home. You wondered whether your father was still alive. But just wondered. You weren't going to dare find out. Although you would be happy if that old abusive geyser died.

"Mmm, reminds me of my university days. You don't mind down degrading for a bit? I know you used to 5-star foods and mansions." You teased while staring at the typical country side motel. Also remembering that little phase Maleeka went through with money.

"Psht, please mom. I'll take boxed noodles and living in a single room with you over any 5-star meals any day. If anything, I still consider it the best." Maleeka confidently assured. Which wasn't a lie. At least this way, she had her old motherly self back. Money and mansions weren't worth it anymore. She realised that after everything happened. Regretful for making you feel not good enough because you got caught up with Hisoka's wealth at the beginning.

There wasn't much to this motel. It was the typical two story building that has hundreds of rooms aligned.

"Never leave the room without me at night okay? God knows what kind of people live here." You protectively instructed as you closed your booked room door.

You ended up booking a double bed to share with Maleeka because unlike your university days, Maleeka is far too big to be sharing a single bed with anymore.

After Settling down for few hours, cleaning the place just to be extra safe and healthy, the two of you headed downstairs to walk across the road where the joint garage and convenience store was.

Picking up the basket, "Just two nights. Cereal is a must." You mumbled to yourself as you strolled down the aisle.

"They don't have your favourite cereal. Sorry Maleeka. Any substitute?"

"Hmph, Future life is fine." She answered thoughtfully.

"Future life? You serious? I've never seen you eat that."

"Yes, but you eat it and it's healthy for the baby, so Future life it is! No objections!" She defensively yelled.

Staring at your daughter, your shoulders dropped in affectionate disbelief and admiration. You truly were lucky to have her by your side during this pregnancy. She kept the heartache and loneliness at bay big time..

"Yes ma'am." You curtly replied before taking the cereal off the shelf.

Y/n: I don't know if you want to know, but just in case you are interested, I wanted to let you know Maleeka and I checked in a motel about an hour away from your place. I hope that's far enough? We going to head to a convenience store opposite us to buy some groceries to make supper. I hope you okay and safe.🌻❤️ Thinking about you.. xxx

"Rather rude of you dear Hisoka." A sleek old man's voice mused the Joker from reading your message. 

Unsatisfactorily, Hisoka peeled his eyes off the phone and stared at the ex mafia king. "Unless you or anyone here decides to finally speak and inform me about why you decided to drop by, I'm not going to casually mingle. I'm not in the mood too." He low-key snapped. Making his own friends shift slightly uncomfortable by his disrespect to a respected man.

He was irritated with them. But he was relieved. Relieved that you and his daughter were okay. But most importantly, the way you typed the message to him expressed that you weren't mad at him.

Stiffly chuckling, the old man placed down his whiskey and motioned his daughter to sit closer to him. "Well then, let's speak business."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
9.3K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me 😅 (also I'm writing this in a...
446K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...
45.6K 1.9K 66
"Even if I tried, I could never forget you." Being in your final year of high school, you rapidly get sucked into the life of six older guys that at...