"Love" Not Found (Hololive)

Per HirokuEmiyo

Fuyuki Hirawa, A Graduated honour student. He had mastered I.T and Computer science, He also likes to build a... Més

Invitation
Meeting my new Partner
Past, Present, and a Bloody Future?
Three Holy Measurements
Confirmed
Bath Problems?
In your Dreams!
Manager's Job is confusing
Running Errands
Kidnapping
Escapade

Super Mall

1.5K 51 42
Per HirokuEmiyo

Nene: We are here at the Super Mall!!!

Nene shouted out of joy, Fuyuki tried to shut her mouth as they are gathering attentions.

Fuyuki: Hey! Quiet down a bit will you? We can't risk giving away your identities.

Then, Fuyuki heard some of the whispers from the crowd.

'Hey, Don't call me weird but, Isn't that Nenechi's voice?'

'Yeah, I heard it too'

'What's with that get up, Are they shopping?'

'Should i go and ask for an autograph?'

Fuyuki could only sigh at this, Then.

Suisei: I'll help you with that.

Fuyuki was surprised by Suisei's suggestion, As he don't know how to deal with Nene's energy that much, He decided to leave it to her.

Fuyuki: W-Well, I haven't learn much about Nene's attitude since I just recently met her. I guess I can do that.

Fuyuki let go of Nene for Suisei to replace. Then, Suisei smiled, Nene turned her head to her while smiling, Then. Suisei leaned close to her.

Fuyuki couldn't figure out what Suisei said as she leaned to Nene. But after a few moment, Nene completely behaved.

Fuyuki: Eh? What did you tell her?

Suisei: Hehe, Ladies' secret.

Suisei gives off a peace sign to Fuyuki's question.

Fuyuki: Well.... I'll leave it at that. So, What did we came here for?

Roboco: Didn't you say that Yagoo asked you to do something?

Fuyuki: Oh yeah, Well. I guess we need to gather some stuffs.

Then Fuyuki took out a notepad, He wrote somethings and Gave it to them.

Botan: This is...

Nene: Barbecue? and Vegies?

Suisei: Hoo... But this items, Like sunblock and shades and stuffs. Are we going to a Resort?

Fuyuki: E-Eh? I-I don't know, Yagoo, just asked me to buy this kinds of stuffs.

Fuyuki said nervously.

Roboco looked at the list, Then she remembered something.

Roboco: Come to think of it. Sora asked me for some good resort not too long ago. Did Yagoo reserved one?

Fuyuki: Yagoo-san, What's the point of hiding it when literally everyone will figure this out because of your carelessness planning.

Suisei: Are we going to a resort? Fuyuki-san?

Suisei asked with a smug on her face.

Fuyuki: Well, I can't hide it anymore to you guys huh. Yagoo did asked me to buy some for preparations, I guess that everyone needs to know to be prepared too right?

Suisei: Well, I kinda expected this too.

Fuyuki: Eh? Why?

Suisei: You see, Last time that we made plans to reserve a resort for a vacation. It was a huge disaster.

Fuyuki: Really? what happened?

Suisei: Well, The whole resort was shut down at the moment because a storm came at that time. We manage to get the money but some of us got upset by that, All of their newly bought swimsuit are just sitting in their drawer waiting to be covered in dust.

Fuyuki: Wow... Such luck huh.

Suisei: You could say that again.

Fuyuki and Suisei continued to talk to each other, While Botan, Nene, And Roboco looks at them.

Botan: Looks like that Manager-san is getting along with Suisei-senpai.

Nene: ...

Roboco: Yeah... They got along so well.

Botan glanced at Roboco, She knew that when Fuyuki and Suisei started their conversation, She has been staring at them from the start. 

Botan: Hey, Roboco-senpai.

Roboco: Yeah?

Botan: Do you like Fuyuki?

Roboco: *blush* E-Eh?! O-Of course not, N-Not like that, H-He is my manager!

Botan: For a Robot, You can't really show a poker face you know, You are readable after all.

Botan crossed her arm to Roboco's shoulder.

Botan: You shouldn't let that happen you know. Love is something I can't empathize with so I can't really give a good advice, But. You should never let go of something that you want the most, That's what someone told me.

Roboco: Don't let go of something... Important?

Botan: Of course, Everyone do that, Like how they protect their money. Properties, Families, Even Lovers. Everyone has something to protect. And no doubt that you even have something to protect.

Roboco: I see, I guess you're right. I'm sorry but I think i have to butt in between the two of them.

Then Roboco walked towards them. leaving the two behind

Botan: That guy has been in the company for 4 days, Yet, Wow. He already made Roboco and Suisei fall for him? Though, I see that it's all coincidence. It's not like he planned it, He's as dense as a black hole.

Botan returned his attention to Nene.

Botan: You've been quiet for a while now, Is something wrong Nenechi?

Botan asked her, Nene's unusual silence is indeed concerning.

Nene: S-Suisei-senpai is scary.... She told me to not trouble Fuyuki-san today. I've never been scared like this in my entire life! I need my husbands to comfort me!

Botan: Eh?

Nene: Botan, Comfort me! Hold me!

Botan: O-Oi! N-Nene!

Then Nene launched herself to Botan, Hugging her tightly.

Nene: Botan's super soft~ Her silky skin is really comforting. And her large bosom is super soft!

Botan thought of how embarrassing this situation is.

And to avoid gaining attention, She grabbed Nene and ran to the opposite direction where the trio went.

Fuyuki: Well? Can I ask what you two are doing?

Fuyuki asked as he forced out a smile.

The two idol is currently clinging to his arms in both sides. As a man himself. He can't ask for more but. This situation bewildered him.

Roboco: Well. I'm not used to going to places like this. That's why I'm holding your right hand so I don't get lost.

Roboco said with confidence. Then she took a small peek to Suisei.

Suisei: Well. I just thought that I need to get to know Fuyuki-kun more. I took an interest in him.

She said. She smiled sweetly. While squinting her eyes.

In Fuyuki's point of view. Suisei is your ordinary run-of-the-hill-cute-idol

But in Roboco's point of view. Suisei is looking at Fuyuki with the eyes of a predator planning on how to hunt their prey. (In a Romantic way dude.)

Fuyuki: *blush* As much as I want to continue this topic. We need to get the stuffs we need. Botan-san. Can you take care of-

Fuyuki looked behind. But there was no lion nor seal behind.

Fuyuki: Where did those two go?

Fuyuki, Suisei, and Roboco continued their task at hand. They first went to the meat section to buy the barbecue. Some beef and pork. And chicken.

After a 10 minutes of debate on what to buy. They accomplished and went to the next store.

Fuyuki said that they needed a set of cooking equipment.

Fuyuki: Sui-chan, Roboco-san. I need to buy some cooking equipments. And we also need some stuffs. Like a tent and etc. Can I leave those to you two?

Suisei: Sui-chan! You can count on me!

Suisei said as she puffed her chest. Pfft.

Roboco: Well, We can do that.

Roboco was about to reach for her pocket but.

Fuyuki took her hand and handed her a card.

Roboco: This is!

Fuyuki: Use it. I think Yagoo will be paying back the amount that was spent in this. So don't worry about it.

Roboco: *blush* Doki Doki.

Fuyuki smiled at her reaction. She is cute when Roboco showed that side of her.

Suisei: *stare*

Suisei stared at them.... Menacingly.

Fuyuki: Well. I guess I can leave those things to you two?

Roboco: *nod* You can count on me.

Then. Roboco took Suisei's hand and left.

Fuyuki: I can trust those two. Well. I might as well do my part.

Fuyuki walked away as well. But. Little did he know. He was being watched by two men, eyes full of hatred.

"That guy is getting quite close with them"

"Hey, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Do you need to ask? The boss is gonna love this when he hears this"

"We can finally do that plan"

Then the two men followed him.

Fuyuki, on his way to buy the equipment. Then, he saw a fortune telling booth from the side.

Fuyuki: Eh? They let this kind of gimmicks here in the mall? How come I've never seen this?

Fuyuki decided to enter. He saw a lady inside. But in her looks. She is probably in the age of 20s.

Fuyuki: How young. But...

???: Please sit, Fuyuki Hirawa.

Fuyuki got startled. He wasn't expecting the girl to know his name.

He decided to ask.

Fuyuki: I'm sorry but. How do you know me? I've never met you in my entire life.

Fuyuki asked. He point of his finger at her. While having his other hand cover his mouth.

???: It's rude to point at someone you know. Have anyone ever told you that?

Fuyuki: O-Oh. I'm sorry about that. Anyways. About my question...

???: Please sit.

She pointed at the chair on the other side of the table.

Fuyuki looked skeptical at first, but he decided to listen and sat on the chair.

???: Can you show me your right hand?

Fuyuki nodded and reached out his right hand.

???: I see. You are 21 this year. You have quite the life. A typical person in the eyes of others. But you certainly hide something deep. Something so deep that you, yourself don't even know.

Fuyuki: Umm. Miss?

Fuyuki is really doubting her. He is not the type in that believes in fortune and stuffs.

???: You've been InTouch with death once, right?

Fuyuki: Well...

Fuyuki: InTouch with death? What does she mean? This woman is starting to creep me out. I have to get out of here.

???: Fuyuki Hirawa. Do you believe in supernatural things?

Fuyuki is starting to get creeped out by her, but he decided to ride her gig until she finishes.

Fuyuki: I don't know. I guess... Not.

???: Then I suggest that you change that way of thinking. You'll understand everything when the time is right.

Fuyuki can't listen to anymore of it. The more he hears the more he is creeped out.

He handed a thousand yen on the table before standing up. He was abot the reach for the curtain until the girl asked her one last question.

???: Fuyuki, Do you believe in gravity?

Fuyuki looked at her.

Fuyuki: What are you talking about?

Then, the girl took out something from her pocket. It was the necklace thet Yagoo gave him before he left the infirmary just earlier.

Fuyuki: That necklace...!

???: It's not a similar one to the one you have. But i know that you need this more than I do. So take it.

She stood up from her seat and approached Fuyuki.

Fuyuki: I don't need it. Don't get close.

Fuyuki hold out his right hand and gestured her to stop. But she took that hand and handed him the necklace.

???: Even if you don't need it, that's fine. But...

She raised her finger.

???: Are not all meeting a form of 'Gravity'? I know what you garnered from meeting me...

She turn around and goes back to her seat.

???: Fuyuki, I've been traveling around the world, in search of 'Encounter'.

She smiled at him.

???: If you ever feeling like seeing me again. Relay those feelings to this necklace. I don't care how many years might have passed since now. Do you understand? Just keep that in mind.

Then she signed him that he can leave now, that he quickly agreed. He left that booth with a really bothered looks.

He shrugs that thought and focused his attention on the task at hand.

(Timeskip)

Fuyuki: I've bought all of it now. But it's a surprise that the mall is on sale today.

Fuyuki happily walks away. Then, a little girl saw him. He turned his attention to her.

Little girl: Mister. Can you help me?

Fuyuki: Eh? What's wrong?

Little girl: I've been separated from my dad. I need some help.

She said with a sad look.

Fuyuki: Alright. Tell me what your dad looks like, I'll gladly help you.

He said while he patted the girl's head.

Little girl: Thank you mister!

Fuyuki smiled. He and the girl wandered around the mall. Entering every store that has the possibility of his father being in.

Fuyuki: Where could that man be?

He ran his thought on possible places.

Little girl: Mister. We have a car on the parking lot, can we look there?

Fuyuki stared at the girl, he thought that it was weird to look there at first. Then he realised that there is a possibility of that.

Fuyuki: Well. I guess that we could go.

Fuyuki and the Little girl went towards to the near exit staircase, they both entered and on their way to the parking lot.

From a distance, Botan saw the two.

Botan: Ne, Nenechi. Isn't that Fuyuki-san?

Nene: Yeah. What's he doing with a kid though?

Botan: Maybe the kid is lost?

Nene: Hu hu hu. I may ba a energetic person. But I'm not entirely stupid. That is way too suspicious. Why would he go to the parking lot if the girl is lost? Should he gone to the guards instead?

Botan: That indeed makes sense. I didn't knew you had that in you.

Nene: He he he. Praise me more!

Botan and Nene followed the two.

I apologize for the late update. Take this picture.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

5.9K 170 27
Shirabu x fem!reader Chatfic Your senpai, neighbor, and best friend - Bokuto Kotaro, added you into a volleyball gc one day. You're his sweet bestie...
84.8K 1.9K 23
From the start, our main character has always had a fascination with technology. It all started at age five when he saw his first-ever 3d animated fi...
17.2K 661 21
Amagi Karia a boy who has lost everything he cared for, wants to become the Manager for the third generation of HoloLive EN idols. Thinking it was a...
2.8K 65 11
"Heh. What're you talkin' 'bout? I just exist." An independent assassin was about to attend his first year in university. But he isn't just there to...