Kidnapping

Fuyuki is sitting on the ground, after the large explosion. As he stare directly at the man in front of him, hands are high up in the air while holding a knife, but that wasn't the reason, it was because there is a Katana stabbed to his chest.

The katana was pulled and the man falls to the ground. Future instinctively looked at the one who stabbed him, as he tried to get back, the person introduced herself.

Takane: Hey, I'm Takane Lui, You're Fuyuki Hirawa right?

Fuyuki: Y-Yes.

But what really happened before this wonderful encounter.

An hour ago.

Fuyuki and the little girl went down to the parking lot, the girl leads him to the space where she said that his dad parked his car.

Fuyuki followed her, as they went deep to the lot, Fuyuki is starting to feel a cold chill. As he don't take this seriously.

Fuyuki: I should've just handed her to the authorities, I feel like something is off. Why?

Then, immediately, A man appeared behind them, Fuyuki quickly reacted and turn his head, but after he turned his head, the little girl knocked him out by hitting him with a metal rod that she has been hiding the whole time.

Man: There, then what are you waiting for? Bring him to the van.

Man2: Right, right. Move it!

Then 3 man grabbed Fuyuki's unconscious body and placed him inside the van.

Man: Magic is really convenient huh. Boss.

Then the little girl that was standing ther, immediately got covered in light. She turn into a grown man with a large beard.

Boss: What a pest. Still, if we can make him talk, we can finally figure out where those so-called Idols are hiding, big money is on the line here.

Then everyone went inside the van and drove off.

Just before they left the parking lot, gunshot can be heard from behind them.

Man2: Where did that come from?!

Man3: Over there!

Then the 3rd man pointed at the shooter behind the van.

Man: Tsk, hurry! That's Shishiro Botan of the Gen 5! She is a great shooter so get you head down!

Botan showered them with bullets, the windshield on the back got completely destroyed and one of the man inside were hit.

Man: Tsk, what a pest of the nature. 

Then they speed up the vehicle and ran out of her sight.

Botan: This is bad. Really bad, I knew that Coco shouldn't have played with them!

Then, Nene came rushing to her.

Nene: Shishiron, I heard gunshots! What happened?!

Botan: Fuyuki-San was kidnapped. We have to move!

Nene: Shouldn't we tell the others first? Then they can help!

Botan: I felt magic traces ther, the kidnappers are clearly magic users.

Botan took her phone out, she dialed a number and called someone.

Botan: Yagoo-san!

Yagoo: Yes? I'm quite busy so please make it short.