Super Mall

Nene: We are here at the Super Mall!!!

Nene shouted out of joy, Fuyuki tried to shut her mouth as they are gathering attentions.

Fuyuki: Hey! Quiet down a bit will you? We can't risk giving away your identities.

Then, Fuyuki heard some of the whispers from the crowd.

'Hey, Don't call me weird but, Isn't that Nenechi's voice?'

'Yeah, I heard it too'

'What's with that get up, Are they shopping?'

'Should i go and ask for an autograph?'

Fuyuki could only sigh at this, Then.

Suisei: I'll help you with that.

Fuyuki was surprised by Suisei's suggestion, As he don't know how to deal with Nene's energy that much, He decided to leave it to her.

Fuyuki: W-Well, I haven't learn much about Nene's attitude since I just recently met her. I guess I can do that.

Fuyuki let go of Nene for Suisei to replace. Then, Suisei smiled, Nene turned her head to her while smiling, Then. Suisei leaned close to her.

Fuyuki couldn't figure out what Suisei said as she leaned to Nene. But after a few moment, Nene completely behaved.

Fuyuki: Eh? What did you tell her?

Suisei: Hehe, Ladies' secret.

Suisei gives off a peace sign to Fuyuki's question.

Fuyuki: Well.... I'll leave it at that. So, What did we came here for?

Roboco: Didn't you say that Yagoo asked you to do something?

Fuyuki: Oh yeah, Well. I guess we need to gather some stuffs.

Then Fuyuki took out a notepad, He wrote somethings and Gave it to them.

Botan: This is...

Nene: Barbecue? and Vegies?

Suisei: Hoo... But this items, Like sunblock and shades and stuffs. Are we going to a Resort?

Fuyuki: E-Eh? I-I don't know, Yagoo, just asked me to buy this kinds of stuffs.

Fuyuki said nervously.

Roboco looked at the list, Then she remembered something.

Roboco: Come to think of it. Sora asked me for some good resort not too long ago. Did Yagoo reserved one?

Fuyuki: Yagoo-san, What's the point of hiding it when literally everyone will figure this out because of your carelessness planning.

Suisei: Are we going to a resort? Fuyuki-san?

Suisei asked with a smug on her face.

Fuyuki: Well, I can't hide it anymore to you guys huh. Yagoo did asked me to buy some for preparations, I guess that everyone needs to know to be prepared too right?

Suisei: Well, I kinda expected this too.

Fuyuki: Eh? Why?

Suisei: You see, Last time that we made plans to reserve a resort for a vacation. It was a huge disaster.

Fuyuki: Really? what happened?

Suisei: Well, The whole resort was shut down at the moment because a storm came at that time. We manage to get the money but some of us got upset by that, All of their newly bought swimsuit are just sitting in their drawer waiting to be covered in dust.