Escapade

Boss: Tsk. You're a hard egg ain't ya?

The Boss said with an annoyed expression. He wiped his hands to remove the blood that came from Fuyuki.

Fuyuki was just sitting there with his heads down, but blood is spilling from his mouth.

Fuyuki is currently suffering from a broken jaw, 2 rib bone broken, and the nails all... You know what.

Boss: Ya should've talked when it was early. It's not worth to risk your life for them.

He said, then he left the room with his subordinates leaving the beat up Fuyuki behind.

Fuyuki: *heavily breathing* ...

Fuyuki observed the surrounding, as he saw that no one is in the room anymore, he started his train of thoughts on how to escape this damn place.

Fuyuki's thought.

"Now how do I get out of this?"

"Should I just wait?" " That's the worst thing possible"

"There should e something here that I can use" "But how do I get out of these shackles"

"I don't feel pain... Have I gone numb?"

"There should be a chance for me"

The door opened again. Fuyuki didn't bothered to to look at the person and pretended to be unconscious.

He felt that the person is clearly looking at him, but without hostility.

He still pretended to be unconscious and waited for the person to leave but the person walked passed him, he heard a few clanking behind him. The person walked towards him with something in his/her hands.

Then He/She broke off his shackles on his hands that has been keeping him from making a move, He immediately opened his eyes to look at the one who helped him.

Fuyuki: Who's the- Huh?

When Fuyuki opened his eyes, he saw no one there, he looked down to see the some kind of hammer. Fuyuki used it to take out the shackles in his foot too.

After that, he sighed of relief after breaking free. But he's not entirely freed from this place.

He walked around the room to find something useful, he used to attend kendo club in his high school but he doubt that his martial arts can defeat those people.He opened quite the amount of cabinets until he found something on a small desk. Then he found a Bottle full of blue liquid and a note.

"Take it"

Is what written in the note. Fuyuki is desperate on leaving this place, without and hesitation. He took the bottle and drank it, Fuyuki didn't think that this was from those people and knows that who helped him left it here. In no time, his wounds started to heal and close up, the nails that were removed were coming back in a flash.

Fuyuki: Everything is done. Now how would I escape this room?

Fuyuki thought of a plan, then he looked at the chair he was sitting earlier, he just thought of a great plan.

...

...

...

...

...

In the room where Fuyuki is confined, a loud breaking sound echoed in the halls, alerting the nearby people. some of them really didn't care but asked one of them to take a look at it.

Man: Hey, Newbie.

Newbie: Y-Yes?

Man: Go take a peek there. That guy that the Boss bring might be awake now.