Three Holy Measurements

Fuyuki: I guess that Everything is set! Let's start the Testing!

Fuyuki hasn't gone home, He spends all night making the 3Ds gathering all dark marks under his eyes, He based everything on what he watched on Youtube. He started the VR, He made the proper appearances, And All of proportion, Well, Except for breast size. Waist, And Hips.

Fuyuki: This is Gonna be a problem.

Fuyuki could only laugh at himself, All he need to do for his Task to be completed is to take the Three measurements of the Girls.

Fuyuki: *blush* A-A I remember from what I watched, Miss Botan is a Lioness, But... Isn't that just a cosplay? But, She looks pretty well fit, Does she go to the gym to maintain that?

Fuyuki thought that Everything that he watched were just them Cosplaying. He also noticed that The Roboco he Faced yesterday was wearing her "costume".

Fuyuki: Those Costumes were incredible, They looked so real.

Fuyuki wondered, But his eyes was closing due to lack of sleep. Then he forced himself to wake up by clapping his hands on his cheeks.

Fuyuki: I'm too Excited to sleep! I can tell, This place is not your everyday company, I can tell that this place has future!

Fuyuki has decided, For everything to be completed, He need the Measurements of the three Talents... But for a Man like him, Asking this like that might come to an... Misunderstanding.

Fuyuki: D-Do i have anyone to help me out here?

Fuyuki put down the VR, He saved all the files into a USB and Closed the Laptop.

Fuyuki: I better renovate this entire place soon, It's bad to have everything here messy.

Fuyuki took his key, He opened the door and Exited the Room.

Fuyuki: Ah! Fresh Air!

Fuyuki stretched his arms, He took a big inhale and Exhale.

Fuyuki: I crave pork today!

Fuyuki said in a loud voice, Not a shout but, A large voice. then Fuyuki turns his head to the left, And there stood a Lady.

Fuyuki: *blush* S-S-She's!

A woman stood there staring at him, She has a Silky Straight Brown hair with the length to her back, She wears a hollowed star hairpin. She wore a blue-white vest attire and a skirt. She looked at the Man who stood in front of her with a innocent blank face.

Fuyuki: *blush* I-I'm Fuyuki Hirawa! The new Head of the VR and Tech management! Please to make your acquaintance! Tokino Sora-dono

Fuyuki bowed. The one in front of him is a Talent that he admired, Tokino Sora, She is part of the Generation 0 who graduated individually. She is the "Mama" of the Hololive Japan Branch. Fuyuki finds her gorgeous because of her elegance, And her nature of a pure and innocent soul.

Sora: Oh! Nice to meet you too, I'm Tokino Sora. Yagoo-san already talked to us about you, But to our surprise, You are cute.

Fuyuki: ...

Sora: Fuyuki-san?

Fuyuki: *blush* D-D-D-D-D-DID SHE JUST CALL ME C-C-C-C-C-CUTE?

Fuyuki fidget intensely, Then he snapped back to reality, He has to find someone that can help him finish his work.

Fuyuki: T-Thanks for the Compliment, Sora-dono. But... Can I ask a favor?

Sora: A favor? Tell me, I'll be glad to help.