Confirmed

Yagoo POV

Yagoo: Ah~ Having the Kid under me is reassuring, This way, I can keep an eye out for him.

A-chan: ...Do you know the Kid?

A-chan and Yagoo are having a stroll in the Headquarters. Yagoo had a plenty of time because he finished his work early than before, Maybe due to his motivation that his friend's son is safe in his sight. They were nearing the Room that Lamy, Fuyuki, And Sora was.

Yagoo: Let's say I do. What piqued your interest?

A-chan: When you said Magic last time, You mean that Fuyuki can use magic? That he is not an ordinary Human?

A-chan: That must be he reason that he was able to enter the Barrier.

Yagoo: Yes, But there's more to that, A but I can't disclose that fact for now.

A-chan: Why?

Yagoo: It's kinda personal.

A-chan: Eh?

Then before they reach the door where the three was, The two encountered a wild Oni on the way running with a melon bread on her hands while being chase by a girl in a maid outfit.

A-chan: Ayame, Aqua. What's going on?

Aqua: A-A-A- A-chan! Ayame won't give back my melon bread!

Aqua said in the verge of crying.

Ayame: Humph! I found a treasure that hasn't been claimed by others, so I deemed it mine, Let go, Onion!

Ayame said, She is trying to be intimidating but her cuteness is overwhelming it.

Yagoo: *sigh* here we go again.

A-chan: The melon bread on the fridge?

Aqua: Yes!

Aqua shouted while pulling Ayame's legs.

A-chan: But that bread is already gone, Korone ate it a while ago, That melon bread must be Suisei's, Because she went to the store earlier.

Ayame/Aqua: Eh?

A-chan: Korone cut the Melon bread to 2 earlier and gave the half to Okayu.

Flashback

A-chan: Korone-san?

Korone: Hmm? A-chan! How are you *munch*

A-chan: That Melon bread... Aqua's bread?

Korone: This? *munch* I found it earlier, It doesn't have a name so i took it, I gave the Half to Okayu after she finished her stream earlier.

A-chan: Eh? But that's-.

Korone: Oh. I'll catch you later A-chan! I have a stream and I don't want to be late.

Then Korone ran away from the kitchen.

A-chan: Uwaaaa...

Flashback end

A-chan: Then after a few second, Suisei entered and place her bread on the fridge, She said that she likes her bread cold.

Flashback

Then a few seconds later. Someone opened the door.

A-chan: ...Suisei-san?

Suisei: Oh? A-chan! How are you?

A-chan: What a Deja vu. Good, How about you? Where have you been?

Suisei: Well, I went to a convenient store earlier. I bought some snacks for me later, Oh. Speaking of, A-chan. Can you tell me something about the new Manager.