Running Errands

Fuyuki POV 

Fuyuki: I'm currently watching Roboco's stream inside her room, looks like the job of a manager is to fix their schedule. Watch obverse them as they stream, and give them all their needs. Food and drinks and such.

Fuyuki is watching Roboco from the back, he watches as Roboco says her goodbyes to the watchers.

Fuyuki: Great work, Roboco-san.

Fuyuki complimented her as he clap his hands.

Roboco: *blush* T-Thank you. You must be bored because of watching over me.

Fuyuki: Nope. I'm not. In fact, I'm really lucky to watch you stream personally. I couldn't ask for more.

Fuyuki said as he smiles.

Roboco: *blush* I see. Thanks.

Roboco said as she fidgety move her hands.

Fuyuki: How cute.

Then, Fuyuki's phone rang, he took it out from his pocket and looked at it, he saw Yagoo's name, which puzzled him as he don't remember giving him his number.

Fuyuki: It's from Yagoo, I have to take it.

Roboco: O-Oh, no problem. Take it.

Fuyuki bowed to Roboco before he leaves the room.

He answered Yagoo's call and talked to him.

Fuyuki: Yes boss?

Yagoo(p): Fuyu, I have a favor to ask you.

Fuyuki: Yes? What is it?

Yagoo(p): You see how hot it is outside? Summer is burning the whole Japan huh.

Fuyuki: ... I don't get what you mean, please don't beat around the bush and tell it straight.

Yagoo(p): Right, right. Actually. I'm going to ask you to take care of the preparation for the girl's vacation.

Fuyuki: Vacation? Must importantly. Why me? As far as I know that that is not my job.

Yagoo(p): A-chan is currently taking care of the resort. So what I actually need you to do is inform everyone about that.

Fuyuki: This old man is being sus as fudge right now.

Fuyuki could only sigh at his new task.

It's not that hard to do but, couldn't ignore the fact that Yagoo is making him do task that is clearly out of his jurisdiction.

Fuyuki: Fine, I will just post a announce meant of the Board so that everyone will be able to see it.

Yagoo(p): Oh, also, What I meant by prepare is that you should bring some of the girls with you to buy food and stuffs that you will bring.

Fuyuki: I knew it. There is more to this.

Fuyuki: Got you, I guess I could bring some of them with me to help. But who will I ask?

Yagoo(p): Anyone who's available is fine. I believe in you. Yagoo out.

Yahoo hang out the phone, Fuyuki sighed and put the phone back to his pocket.

He ran back to Roboco's room and called her out.

Fuyuki: Roboco-San?

Roboco: Yes?

Fuyuki: Well, Yagoo asked me to bring some of you to help me. Are available?

Roboco: Yes, I just finished cleaning my room, I can come.

Fuyuki: Thanks, I'll just ask for more people.