Bath Problems?

Sometime later after the Incidents

Fuyuki: Now please tell me, God. What the hell is happening?!

Fuyuki seems to be hiding in some sort of a locker, He's currently breathing heavily while his face shows a visible red color, As if he was embarrassed.

*Rustle* *Rustle* *Rustle*

Fuyuki: *whisper* O-Oi, If you move like that!

Fuyuki whispered, There was someone with him inside the said Locker, His eyes were closed the entire time.

???: *Blush* I-I'll shoot you if you open your Eyes.

Fuyuki: *Blush* B-But, S-Something is h-hitting me.

???: *blush* uuu... Why is this happening?!

Fuyuki: *Blush* P-Please don't move anymore, S-Something is...

???: *Blush* ...

Then, The person leaned closer to Fuyuki's ears, Her breathing shows that she is also having a hard time in the snug locker.

Fuyuki took a peek by opening his eyes for a bit, Then the Gorgeous Silver Haired Girl is currently all over him, Fuyuki saw the Cat ear with bearings on the left side.

Fuyuki: *blush* I-I'm really sorry for intruding, Shishiro-san.

Shishiro Botan, The Queen of the Jungle.

(A/N: She is stuck with our MC in a locker, But why were they stuck there in the first place?)

Outside the locker, Some voices can be heard and looks like that their having a conversation.

One of them is Fuyuki's partner, Sora-chan.

Outside the Locker

Sora: S-So, Everyone here decided to take a bath at the same time?

Sora asked while giving off a odd aura as if she was hiding something.

Fubuki: Well, It's all of a sudden but, We just tag along, It's rare for the most of us to take a bath together. So why waste a chance?

Fubuki said with a smile while she take off her top.

Shirakami Fubuki, The "Friend" that everyone needs, She has a White Snow long hair with teal colored eyes, She is a Ca- I mean Fox person. A pure white fox.

 A pure white fox