Manager's Job is confusing

Yagoo's POV

*Open Door*

Yagoo: Hey, I heard what happened. Are you alright?

Yagoo said.

Fuyuki looked to the door. He saw Yagoo leaning beside, He waved and smiled at him.

Fuyuki: Yeah... I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to go inside the changing room.

Fuyuki said when he frowned, He looked at the Ceiling.

Fuyuki: Are you mad?

Yagoo: Pfft, Mad you say? Nah. I mean, I was surprised but, Sora did everything to clear you out, So...

Fuyuki: Sora did?

Yagoo: Yup, She did everything just to clear your name out. As well as stating that a part of it was her own fault.

Fuyuki: Sora did that...? Wow... I feel so... Little.

Fuyuki used his arm to cover his eyes.

Fuyuki: At all cost. I must repay my debt.

Yagoo looked at him, Unfazed.

Yagoo: If I were to guess it... Like his father, he must be thinking of how to repay his debt... What an Idiot.

Fuyuki: So, About the that one.

Yagoo: That one? Oh you mean Towa? The one who knocked you?

Fuyuki: Y-Yeah.

Fuyuki: How I pity myself right now. To think that a Girl will knock me out cold.

Yagoo: Well, She is visiting later to apologize.

Yagoo said as he placed his hand to his chin.

Fuyuki: Ho? Well, She doesn't need to apologize or anything, It was my fault in the beginning.

Fuyuki stood up from lying in the bed, He balanced himself.

Fuyuki: I was just knocked out by a punch... and why am I here like a patient that's in a come for a month?

Yagoo: ... Will he believe when I told him that the Hit was imbued with magic?

Yagoo: Well, You were hit pretty bad.

Fuyuki: ... 'Kay, Well, If that's all, Then I must put the last pieces and the 3Ds are complete.

Yagoo: Really? You did it in just 2 days?

Fuyuki: Are you doubting my abilities? Of course, After that, Everything is complete.

Yagoo: Nice, That's what I expect from you sports.

Then Yagoo's phone rang.

Yagoo took it out and checked it.

Yagoo: Well, This is important, I have to go, Oh before that, Take this.

Yagoo took something from his pocket and throwed it to Fuyuki.

Fuyuki: A-Ah!

Fuyuki caught it in both of his hands.

Fuyuki: Is this? A necklace?

Yagoo: Well, I just need to give you that. Well, If you want to do your next task, I suggest that you head to your Partner's room, Her stream will be starting soon.

Fuyuki: My partner... Ah! Roboco, I haven't been able to monitor her yesterday!

Yagoo: Don't worry about yesterday, She was absent. Well, Now that's she's here, You should focus on her for now. That's a manager's job after all.