Kamala & Doug: A Dream Come T...

By breeoc97

Kamala Harris has just become the first ever woman Vice President in a historic election. She thought that wo... More

the day after the historic win
a brunch with the bidens
stress or something else?
denial turned into reality
the first glimpse
a christmas surprise
tender loving care
the game changing moment
an inauguration gender reveal!
a sexy + romantic valentine's day
announcing the news to the world
cbs this morning interview
romantic date night
a special tattoo + friends visiting!
first ever mother's day
doug's sick day
a surprise beary baby shower!
is it time?
welcoming devi into the world
just the three of us
devi meets family via zoom!
heading home + devi meets his siblings!
biggest surprise EVER!
senate + house friends visiting!
more family visits!
the babies finally meet!
interview with joy reid
devi is one month old + heading to cali!
visiting shyamala'a grave
the dodgers and giants game!
doug's birthday
kamala's birthday
family cuddles in bed
devi's 1st thanksgiving
another big surprise
devi's first hanukkah
kennedy center honors
christmas eve party!
a christmas eve gender reveal
relaxing day at home
spending time with friends!
inaugural ball
visiting mama at work!
instagram pictures
a fun brunch with the clintons!
doug gets covid
formula shortage hits home
devi's 1st mother's day
ivy is here | birth announcement
planning the boys' birthday
kamala's weird pregnancy cravings!
devi meets ivy
a birthday surprise!
the macrons are in dc!
a cute morning at the white house
welcoming ivy
meeting grandpa (pt 1)
meeting grandpa (pt 2)

meeting with the president of france!

640 16 5
By breeoc97

*Kamala, Devi and Doug all meet with President Emmanuel Macron, his wife Brigitte and their son Emmanuel Jr! Thank you so much to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy 🇫🇷

November 10th, 2021

Right now, Kamala, Doug and Devi are getting ready for their meeting and lunch with France's President Emmanuel Macron, his wife Brigitte and their son Emmanuel Jr.

The other day, Kamala and Emmanuel had a great meeting talking about many issues that are happening in France and the United States!

Kamala and Emmanuel want to make sure the alliance of the United States and France is very strong.

Kamala is currently getting her makeup on and finishing up getting dress while Doug and Devi are sitting together waiting for Kamala.

Devi begins to fuss a little in Doug's arms causing Doug to frown.

"Are you hungry? Do you want a bottle before we go bye byes?" Doug asks Devi as he walks over to the kitchen to make Devi a bottle.

Doug makes Devi a bottle and they walk back into living room.

"Here you go, buddy. You were hungry, huh?" Doug says softly to Devi and Devi happily begins to drink his bottle.

*Kamala, Doug and Devi's outfits*

Kamala walks into the living room as she tries to put her pearl necklace on.

"Dougie, could you help me with this?" Kamala asks Doug.

"Yeah, sure baby. Devi just has a few sips of his bottle left." Doug answers as he pats Devi's back.

Devi looks up at Doug with big baby eyes as he takes the last sips of his bottle.

"Oh, sure baby. We don't want you to to be hangry when we go out." Kamala says in a babyfied voice as she bends down and kisses Devi's head.

Devi finishes his bottle and makes a loud burp as Doug picks him up to burp him.

"Someone was hungry!" Kamala smiles at Doug and Devi as she sits down on the couch beside them.

"Yeah, I thought it was best to feed him before we went, he was already a bit grumpy." Doug asks as he strokes Devi's back.

Doug then hands Devi over to Kamala to help her with her pearl necklace.

"Hi, Mama's little boy! So good that you ate. Yes, we want you to be in a good mood." Kamala says to Devi as she cuddles him close.

"Here you go, baby." Doug says as he moves Kamala's hair back after putting on her necklace.

"Thank you, Dougie!" Kamala says as she kisses Doug and Doug kisses her back.

"You're welcome!" Doug says with a big cheeky grin.

"Emmanuel and Brigitte can't wait to finally meet Devi. When Emmanuel and I had lunch the other day, he kept saying how Brigitte was excited to see Devi!" Kamala says as Doug awes loudly.

"We get to meet little Emmanuel too! He looks so grown up." Doug says with a grin.

"Aw, I can't wait to meet him! He looks like his Dad that's for sure! I think he is almost two or is already two." Kamala says with a chuckle.

Devi coos loudly causing Kamala and Doug to smile at him.

"Are you excited to meet Emmanuel, Brigitte and little Emmanuel? I think little Emmanuel can't wait to see you!" Kamala says in a babyfied voice as Devi smiles at her.

"I love this little outfit by the way." Doug says as he smiles at Devi and Devi smiles back at him.

"Maya got this outfit for him and it finally fits! It only made sense for him to wear it for this lunch." Kamala says to Doug.

"Our little boy, so big and just three months old." Doug says as he kisses Kamala's forehead and then Devi's.

"I know, he's growing to fast! He even has a little personality." Kamala awes as Devi smiles at her.

"We should probably get going, we are expected in half an hour." Doug says as he give Kamala a quick kiss.

"Yeah, I think that's best" Kamala says and they walk out of their hotel room.

Kamala, Doug and Devi all get in the vice Presidential motorcade and begin the drive to the event.

Devi takes a small cat nap in his car seat while Kamala and Doug cuddle in the car.

"Are you having fun in Paris, my love?" Doug asks Kamala and Kamala blushes.

"I am. A very romantic business trip for us." Kamala says as she kisses Doug.

"I would have to agree with that, my love. This trip has been great." Doug says as he rubs Kamala's back and Kamala smiles.

"Don't make me sleepy!" Kamala says as she giggles and Doug smiles.

"Devi is taking a cat nap and looks very adorable before or after." Doug says to Kamala.

"I know but I don't look good after a nap." Kamala says as she laughs.

Devi wiggles a little in his car seat as he continues to sleep. Devi hasn't had any trouble with the time change and Kamala and Doug are hoping it stays that way.

After a twenty minute drive, Kamala, Doug and Devi have all made it to the event to meet with Emmanuel, Brigitte and little Emmanuel.

Kamala, Doug and Devi all step out of the car and are greeted on the steps of the official residence of the French President by Emmanuel, Brigitte and little Emmanuel Jr.

*Emmanuel Jr, Brigitte and Emmanuel's outfits*

"Hi, Madam Vice President! It's so good to see you again." Emmanuel says as he gives Kamala a quick hug.

"And you brought little Devi too. I must say that he is a very cute little baby." Emmanuel adds, causing Kamala and Doug to smile big.

"Of course we did! We wanted him to meet you guys!" Kamala says happily as she tilts Devi slightly so that Emmanuel and Brigitte can get a good look at him in his car seat.

"Bonjour! Bonjour!" Brigitte says, hugging Kamala and Doug before giving them kisses.

Brigitte then bends down to see Devi who is still fast asleep.

"Mama! Papa! Baby!" Emmanuel Jr says with a big cheeky smile as he jumps around happily. 

"Yes, that is baby Devi! Stay back, we don't want him to get any germs." Emmanuel says to Emmanuel Jr.

"It's okay! We know Emmanuel wants to say hello!" Doug says with a smile.

Emmanuel Jr smiles and giggles at Doug and Kamala before waving hello.

"Hello! Your Papa talked a lot about you when I met with him the other day!" Kamala says as Emmanuel Jr giggles.

Brigitte smiles and rubs Emmanuel Jr's back.

"Baby, sleep!" Emmanuel Jr. says as he giggles.

"Yeah, Devi is taking a little nap! He will be awake soon!" Doug says to Emmanuel Jr.

"Come on in! Come on in!" Emmanuel says with a smile as he, Brigitte, Emmanuel Jr, Kamala, Devi and Doug all walk inside!

Emmanuel, Brigitte, Emmanuel Jr all walk into the magnificent building.

"Wow, it's so beautiful in here!" Doug whispers to Kamala.

"Yeah." Kamala says, stunned by the incredible building.

Devi makes a little yawn and squiggles in his car seat.

"Looks like someone woke up just in time for lunch." Doug chuckles at Devi.

"Yes, my little baby. He couldn't miss this." Kamala smiles down at Devi.

"Welcome to our sitting room. The waiters will serve us lunch in a few minutes." Brigitte says and shows Kamala and Doug to the table.

Emmanuel, Brigitte, Kamala and Doug all sit around the table while Devi's car seat sits in a chair next to Kamala.

Emmanuel Jr happily plays with his toys for a few minutes before bringing them over to Devi.

"Baby play?" Emmanuel Jr says with a cheeky smile.

"No, baby. Devi can't play." Brigitte says softly to Emmanuel Jr and he frowns.

"Why?" Emmanuel Jr asks his mother and father with a frown.

"He is too little. He can't move his arms, sit up, stand and walk around like you can, buddy." Emmanuel says to his son and kisses him on the head.

"Later?" Emmanuel Jr says, looking at Brigitte.

"No baby, not today. Maybe next time we see him." Brigitte says and pets Emmanuel Jr's head.

"I'm sorry he's not a good playmate to you. He might be a better one when you see him next time." Kamala says to Emmanuel Jr and smiles at him.

"Baby play next time!" Emmanuel Jr concludes and returns to his play area.

"Yes, baby, that's good." Brigitte says.

"He is so sweet." Kamala says happily to Emmanuel and Brigitte.

"He sure is. He is our miracle baby. And he looks just like his Papa." Brigitte says with a big grin.

"I am so lucky to be his Papa." Emmanuel says as he sips on his wine.

"Do you two want some wine?" Brigitte asks Doug and Kamala.

"I'll take some! What about you, honey?" Doug says and Kamala smile.

"I don't want any since I'm breastfeeding Devi. I'll take some water." Kamala says to Doug with a grin.

"Papa! Vroom!" Emmanuel Jr says with a giggle.

"You love your cars don't you? Do you want your race track out?" Emmanuel asks Emmanuel Jr.

"Ya, Papa!" Emmanuel Jr says as he jumps around.

"I'll be right back!" Emmanuel says happily to Kamala, Doug and Brigitte.

"He spoils him so much. The little boy has his father wrapped around his finger." Brigitte giggles as Emmanuel leave the table.

"I know someone else who's children can get whatever they want." Kamala chuckles.

Doug looks at Kamala and winks at her.

"I think we have someone here who will have his Mama wrapped around his finger too." Doug winks and Kamala laughs.

"That's probably true. I must say I'm pretty weak for my little boy's eyes too" Brigitte says.

The servers enter and being to serve the lunch.

"Darling! Manu! Lunch is here!" Brigitte says calling for her husband and son.

"YAY!" Emmanuel Jr says with a big cheeky smile.

"Make sure you eat you yogurt and carrots, okay? As well as most of your nuggets." Emmanuel says to Emmanuel Jr.

"Okay, Papa!" Emmanuel Jr says happily.

"Two years old eating stage is the same with each child I have had. Very picky." Brigitte says, causing Kamala and Doug to giggle.

"My daughter was pretty picky but not my older son." Doug says with a smile.

"Baby eat!" Emmanuel Jr says enjoying his chicken nuggets.

"Baby Devi isn't hungry yet." Emmanuel says to Emmanuel Jr.

"Why?" Emmanuel Jr asks out loud.

"Because babies don't eat food like we all do! They have formula and that makes them big and strong until they can eat food!" Kamala says to Emmanuel Jr.

"No food?" Emmanuel Jr asks Kamala softly.

"No, they need to drink milk first! Babies don't have any teeth." Kamala says smiling at Emmanuel Jr.

"Okay!" Emmanuel Jr says and returns to his booster seat.

"Oh, this looks delicious!" Doug exclaims as he looks down at the food.

"It really does!" Kamala says, smiling at Brigitte and Emmanuel.

"It's one of Emmanuel's favorites." Brigitte says happily.

"Yes, I really love it. Please dig in." Emmanuel says to Doug and Kamala.

Kamala, Doug, Emmanuel, Brigitte all happily talk during their lunch!

Devi wakes up and Kamala sits him in his lap while she continues to eat.

"Baby! Hi, baby!" Emmanuel Jr says happily to Devi.

"His name is Devi, Manu! Can you say Devi?" Emmanuel says to Emmanuel Jr.

"Deeeeee veeee!" Emmanuel Jr tries to say causing Kamala and Doug to both awe and smile.

"Yeah, that's right buddy! He is Devi!" Emmanuel says, kissing his son's head.

Emmanuel, Brigitte, Kamala and Doug all finish their food and thank the crew for lunch.

"Should we have a little walk in the garden before dessert? I think our little boy needs to run off some energy." Brigitte says as she rubs Emmanuel Jr's head.

"That sounds like a great idea, Devi hasn't had much outdoor air this trip." Kamala says as she picks up Devi in her arms.

"I can hold him if your arms are tired." Doug says happily as he strokes Kamala's shoulder.

"Thank you baby. It's harder than you think to eat with and infant in your lap." Kamala says as she hands Devi over to Doug.

Doug snuggles Devi into his arms and kisses his son's forehead.

"A little walk will be nice, baby. Some fresh air and maybe a bird or two." Doug whispers to Devi who coos at his words.

Emmanuel Jr happily runs around the garden while Brigitte, Emmanuel, Kamala, Doug and Devi all walk behind him.

Brigitte, Emmanuel, Kamala and Doug all happily talk while Emmanuel Jr plays!

Kamala, Doug and Devi all enjoyed their lunch with Emmanuel, Brigitte and Emmanuel Jr! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 272 72
Chloe Williams has an enemy with someone from the Biden family and they magically become lover(s). How did this happen? How many lovers does she have?
665 31 6
It's been a busy time at the White House in the lead up to Christmas so Joe plans a little surprise for Jilly.
9.1K 152 29
"𝙒𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙩" 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 "𝘼𝙬𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝘿𝙖�...
83.8K 1.2K 20
BOOK 1. He never expected to fall like this. She never expected to catch him. (Story based on if Dianne's lie about having a daughter was actua...