BRUTAL

By rahja_

Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thoug... More

Characters
prologue
1. Valentina
2. Fredrico
3. Valentina
4. Valentina/ Fredrico
5. Valentina
6. Fredrico
7. Valentina
8. Fredrico
9. Valentina
10. Fredrico
11. Valentina
12. Valentina
13. Fredrico/ Valentina
14. Fredrico
15. Valentina/ Fredrico
16. Valentina
17. Fredrico
18. Valenina
19. Fredrico
20. Valentina
21. Valentina
22. Fredrico
23. Valentina
24. Fredrico
25. Valentina
26. Valentina
27. Fredrico
28. Valentina
29. Fredrico
31. Valentina
32. Fredrico
33. Valentina
34. Fredrico
35. Valentina / Fredrico
36. Valentina
37. Fredrico
38. Valentina
39. Valentina / Fredrico
40. Valentina
41. Valentina
42. Fredrico
43. Valentina
44. Valentina
45. Fredrico
46. Valentina / Fredrico
47. Valentina
48. Fredrico
49. Valentina
50. Valentina
51. Fredrico / Valentina
52. Valentina / Fredrico
53. Fredrico
54. Valentina / Fredrico
55. Valentina
56. Valentina
57. Fredrico / Valentina
58. Fredrico / Valentina
59. Valentina / Fredrico
60. Valentina
61. Valentina / Fredrico
62. Valentina / Fredrico
63. Valentina / Fredrico
64. Fredrico / Valentina
65. Valentina / Fredrico
66. Valentina / Fredrico
67. Valentina / Fredrico
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue

30. Valentina

5.6K 150 38
By rahja_

I get into the limo and hand Troy one of Ivy's toys she left on the jet.

We had just landed in New York and i'm on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. I've been up for almost three days trying to do as much work as I could so I wouldn't have to do as much when I got back.

Fredrico came in last and sat beside me.

Rory turned around and looked out the window. "Who is that? He's so fine."

Without missing a beat, Fredrico replied. "Vincenzo is thirty-seven, married, and has three children."

"Damnit," Rory cursed and turned around.

"We have to go visit your parents Naveen! Ugh I miss your mom's cooking," Blair said.

"And let's go visit my old Marissa and Tyler. I'd bet they be excited to see us," Sabrina said then nudged Naveen's shoulder. "Especially you and Val." I don't miss the small smirk Naveen gave her.

Blair shook her head, "i'm surprise you still keep in touch with them."

Marissa and Tyler are our old friends from high school and college. They were the notorious couple that had three and foursomes with other couples or people.

Naveen used to have multiple threesomes with them and Naveen and I had a foursome with them once. It was my only foursome and it wasn't that bad. I most likely wouldn't do it again.

"Who's Marissa and Tyler?" Aaya asks.

"This one couple they would occasionally have three and foursomes with," Troy answered. I stop typing on my phone and look up.

"Don't say they, it was Val and Naveen," Sabrina said.

"To be even more specific I only did that once. Naveen was the main one having threesomes with them," I clarify.

Blair furrowed her brows and turned to Troy. "Why do you even know that?"

"I was in all of your private stories on Snapchat and Val would tell me stories when she was drunk. I also made sure I remembered and had evidence so I could blackmail all of you," he answered.

"Did you ever use the blackmail?" Derek asks.

"No because Val has something on me that will ruin my chances of living and will embarrass the hell out of me. But if you need blackmail on those three just let me know," He said with a smile.

"Do you think we can go see Dory?" Sabrina asks.

"He's probably in jail from how much drugs he was selling," I reply.

She groaned, "he had the best weed ever. It came straight from Colombia."

Blair nodded in agreement, "his weed was like Beyoncé in the music industry. Just amazing."

•TIME SKIP•

We entered my old penthouse and I turn on the lights. Fredrico shut the door behind him and locked the door. "There's four bedrooms in here. Pick whichever one you want," I tell him.

He doesn't say anything and walks past me and up the stairs. My phone dings with a text.

Blair: Your reservations are in three hours. Be ready in two bc you know you NY traffic sucks. Have fun, love ya xoxo 💋

I grab my luggage and take it up the steps. I open my old bedroom and pause when I see Fredrico sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

He gestured to his luggage, "what do you think? You told me to pick a room, so I did."

"Obviously not mine," I say and cross my arms. "Pick another one."

He smiled, "sorry, no can do. I was here first."

"Fredrico."

"Valentina?"

"Get out my room," I order and step aside so he could get out.

"That tone might work on some people, but not me. Sorry Rapunzel, but i'm staying." He said and took off his suit jacket.

I needed this bedroom. It has the most comfortable bed, a safe room that leads to a weapons room, good lighting for my makeup, and an amazing shower with even more amazing water pressure.

The only way to get my room was to push him out of it. I shut the door behind me and grab the remote and turn on the tv. I go on spotify and look for my favorite playlist.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I turn to him and smile, "getting comfortable in my room." His eyes narrowed at me.

I put on my "getting ready" playlist and flip open my suit case. I block out Fredrico talking by loudly singing the lyrics. I pick out my outfit and unpack everything.

I move to the bathroom and turn on the light. I turn on the shower and put my hair up in a bun. I turn around and catch Fredrico staring at me. "You might want to get ready, our reservations in two hours," I tell him then shut the door to the bathroom.

I take a long, much needed shower and some pain killers for a headache I feel coming on.

I come out the bathroom to find Fredrico sleeping. He slept perfectly still with the exception of his chest rising and falling. His arm behind his head with a pillow propped up against the headboard.

"I can feel you staring," he mumbled and cracked an eye open.

"I wasn't staring," I tell him.

"Oh yeah?" He fully opened his eyes, "what were you doing then Valentina?"

I shrug, "Just thinking about all the ways I could kill you."

He smirked, "you couldn't kill me even if you tried."

I raise a brow, "Is that a challenge?"

"Nope, just stating the facts. Nobody can kill me."

I hum, "you're way too cocky." I mumble and grab my makeup bag. I turn the music down a little and sat down at my vanity.

Fredrico goes into the bathroom and shuts the door behind him.

I finish up my makeup and hair and Fredrico comes out in his boxers. He leaned against the doorframe, "shouldn't you be ready already?"

"Why are you practically naked?" I shot back.

"Says the one who has nothing but a robe on," he replied.

"Whatever," I mumble.

•TIME SKIP•

I put on my heels and do some last minute touches on my makeup. "We were supposed to be out the door ten minutes ago." I turn to Fredrico and shrug.

I pull up my corset and grab my purse. "Okay i'm ready." I was wearing a black corset with black pants and my red bottom heels.

As if Fredrico wasn't annoying enough, he decided to match me. He had on a all black suit and a silver chain with a matching silver watch.

I look at him and run my hands through his hair to make it look better. "Okay let's go," I tell him.

"I'm driving," he said.

"You were going to drive anyway. I don't feel like it," I tell him.

I get another text. Only this one was from Sabrina.

Sabrina: Get drunk for me! I heard they have the best wine in NY. Also just go on head and fuck Rico. We all know you two want to! love you! xoxo 💋

Another text comes in from Naveen.

Naveen: We all know there's been tension between you two since that mission you two went on. If you fuck him, we won't judge you. I left condoms in the car in case you need them!

And lastly a text from Rory.

Rory: Blair told me to tell you to take pictures and be lovey dovey since you didn't answer her last two text.

I shut off my phone and get into the car.

•TIME SKIP•

Fredrico parks the car and I close my eyes and breathe in and out throughout my nose. "What the hell are you doing?" Fredrico asks.

"Preparing to have to hold your hand and kiss you and all that other couple shit," I say and look over at him.

He smirked, "let's be honest, you've been waiting for this opportunity."

I scoff, "You're delusional."

He winked at me and got out the car. I turn and face the front.

Did he just . . . wink at me?

My side of the car door opens. "Let's go sweetheart," he said and offered his hand.

I take his offer and get out the car, "never call me that again."

"Sure thing my love," he replied. I let out a sigh and laced our fingers together. He lets me lead the way to the restaurant.

We get in, sit down, and he opens the bottle of wine that was waiting for us. We ordered our food and I silently sipped on my wine while looking around on the balcony.

Fredrico put his hand on mine and I turn back to him. "Stop looking anywhere but me. It's suspect," he mumbled.

I smile and put my hand over top of his, "i'm bored. What do you expect?"

"Talk to me then."

"You're not really that interesting," I say.

He reached across the table and tucked my hair behind my ear. "You know nothing about me."

"I know almost everything," I say with a shrug.

He raised a brow, "oh yeah? When's my birthday?"

I open my mouth, then close it. He smirked, "see? You barely know anything."

I sigh, "okay. Well when's your birthday?" I ask.

"October 25th."

"That's in three days," I say. "You're a scorpio," I mumble.

"You're a pisces," he mumbled back. "You know they say we're compatible," he tells me with a smirk.

I chuckle. "Don't tell me you're into that zodiac stuff."

He shook his head, "Rory had that faze in high school."

I hum and gently stroke his beard. "My mother loved zodiacs," I tell him.

"Scorpios and pisces work well together in bed, understand each other emotionally, and they both long to have a relationship. They have what it takes to make a relationship work in the long haul," I tell him.

"So you long to have a relationship?" He asks.

"Jumping in the deep end already?" I ask.

He gently took my hand and kissed my knuckles. "I'm interested."

I shrug, "you go first."

"I've never been in a relationship. Only flings and friends with benefits for me. What about you?"

"One relationship when I was seventeen and eighteen. I'm sure you know him. His father used to be a huge business man until I sabotaged their stocks and made him lose most of his company."

"So he's Ivy's father?" He asks.

Fuck I forgot.

"No. Um Ivy's father was a fling that turned into co-parenting. I lied to you all about what I said. His parents were supportive and excited for us, but then he died so . . . that's that."

"You know, I looked you up on the internet," he tells me.

I furrow my brows in confusion. "For what? You weren't going to find anything, but my name, age, modeling shoots, and the business I own. I like to keep my life private."

He hummed. "So why did you do that to his dad's business?"

"He was abusing me and thought because his father was a big deal that he could do whatever without consequences. So I sabotaged his stock market, got a restraining order, and fucked his mom. Plus his sister hates me because she couldn't afford her old lifestyle anymore."

His mouth slightly parted, "you fucked his mom?"

I smile, "she was hot. I had to get him back where it hurt."

He shook his head and chuckled, "that's the most vengeful shit i've ever heard."

"What's your favorite food?" I ask to change the subject.

"My mother's tamales."

I laugh and he furrowed his brows. "What's so funny?"

"Your pronunciation of it is terrible. Do you even know Spanish?" I ask.

"My mother is Colombian."

"So is mine, but that didn't answer my question," I say.

He shrugged, "I know a few words."

I raised a brow, "That's it?"

He nodded and leaned forward. "You're judging me right now."

I lean forward, "only because your mother speaks fluent spanish all the time. I would've figured you'd pick up on it."

He shrugged, "I know how to scold people in Spanish. My mother always did that to me. That's really it."

"You speak fluent Italian right?" I ask.

He nods. "And you're fluent in?"

"Uh let's see," I mumble. "Spanish, Arabic, French, Korean, Mandarin, Yoruba, Creole, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, and German."

He looked surprise. "I travel a lot, so it's good to know the languages," I add on.

"So let's be honest." I raise a brow and wait for him to finish.

"You find me sexy?"

I notice a paparazzi with a camera inside the restaurant. "What are you look for? Validation?" I ask.

"No. I don't need it. I know i'm sexy," He cockily said.

I hum, "I already know you think i'm sexy, so I don't have to ask."

"Are you always that cocky?"

I shrug and finish my wine glass. "What is there not to like about me? I look good, smell good, i'm just over all amazing."

He kissed the back of my hand, "I must say, you do smell amazing."

I smile, "let's be honest," I tell him and beckon him closer. He hums and leans in. I lean in so our lips are almost touching, "vuoi scoparmi?" I whisper in Italian. (you want to fuck me?)

He leans in closer and looks down at my lips. "No."

"Liar." I whisper.

Instead of responding he kisses me. Maybe it was my three glasses of wine or something in the atmosphere because instead of pulling away, I grab him by his suit jacket and pull him closer.

He softly groaned when his tongue entered my mouth. Kissing Fredrico was never easy, he never gave up control. But at the same time it made me want to kiss him even more to see if he would finally break and bend at my will. It was a challenge I had yet to accomplish, but I love a good challenge.

The world faded away beneath the buzzing of my body. The room faded away as I feel Fredrico's chest against mine. I moan in his mouth and run my hands through his hair.

A throat clearing has me jerking back. Heat surges throughout my face.

"I'm sorry," Our waitress, Lily, said.

She put our food down and took the empty bottle of wine. "I'll be back with another one." She said and left.

I clear my throat and look up at Fredrico. I lean across the table and wipe away the lipstick in his lips. "You're a narcissist," he told me.

I arch a brow, "am I?"

He doesn't answer me. Instead he asks,"If someone compliments you, that means they want to fuck you?"

I shrug, "probably. I mean come on, what's not to like about me?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "Mio Dio," he mumbled.

"What?" I question.

"Nothing," he responded. "I'll just let you live in your delusion."

"It's not a delusion, it's reality," I say with a smile. He smiled and shook his head.

•TIME SKIP•

We were back at the penthouse now.

"We need to get our story straight," I tell him while making a drink.

"How did we meet?" I ask.

"A gala in Italy two years ago," he answered.

"And we've been dating for almost a year," I tell him. "You asked me to be your girlfriend by going on vacation in Cabo. We started dating on-"

"November 15th," he said.

"Is that a random date or?"

He shrugged, "it's national recycling day. That's about it."

I furrow my brows, "why do you know that?"

"Rory went through another one of her phases about being kind to the environment. She was obsessed for months." He explained.

I put a lime on the rim and set it down in front of him. "Try that," I tell him.

He briefly looks at it, "you didn't-"

"If I wanted to poison you, I would've paid off the waitress to do it," I say. "Now drink it. I'm sure it's better than yours."

He scoffed, but took a sip. "Not that bad, but definitely not better than mine."

"I worked as a bartender for five months for a mission. I'm pretty sure I can make a better drink than you," I tell him.

"I'm Italian-"

"What's your point?" I ask. "The only things Italians know about is wine. That's really basically it."

"So stereotypical," he said with a small smirk. He got up from his seat, "I can make any drink better than you." He said and stood in front of me.

"Let's make a bet," I tell him. "If I win, you'll be my personal assistant for the day," I say and hold my hand out for him to shake.

"If I win, I get a favor from you at anytime, any day, anything I want." He said and put out his hand.

I considered his offer, then shook his hand. "Aaya and Rory will be the judges since they're borderline alcoholics." I tell him.

"Get ready to lose Rapunzel."

I smirk, "better train to be my assistant. Because it's going to be a very, very long and difficult day for you."

He smirked, "get ready to do a favor for me. It's going to be a hard, lengthy one."

I looked him up and down, "we'll see."

He hummed, "in the meantime. I'll show you how to make a real drink." I rolled my eyes and leaned against the kitchen island.

___________________________________
hey y'all 🤭.
I feel like i haven't spoken to y'all in so longgg
but i was busy w school and then i went to semi (a winter dance)
if you wanna see how i looked for that, go look on my insta, @r.ahja_
also if you wanna be in my book priv on snap add me @pretty.rahj
happy valentine's day to you all 🫶🏾
if you don't have one, my gifts are these chapters 💘
my 16th birthday is on the 27th 🤭
i'll probably update on my birthday or maybe sooner
i'm also going down south carolina for a month or two
also, smut is coming up in the next five chapters so stay tuned for that 🤭
love you all, have a great day! 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 855 40
WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!!! β˜…Be careful who you trust. Because, even your bestfriend can also become your greatest enemyβ˜… Don't come close to me !" I...
2.3M 82.8K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
9.7K 259 15
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 π˜πŽπ”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...