𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄...

By spiritualwynter

JJ and Kiara aren't meant to be together. They're opposites, but they attract, like magnets. JJ is a hot scru... More

CHAPTER ONE (authors note)
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

601 9 0
By spiritualwynter

SARAHS POV

"Look Kiara I've got to go meet up with John B but I promise every
thing will be okay. You've got me and I won't let you feel sad. See you later." I said to Kiara trying to make her feel better because I was leaving to meet up with John B. Kiara was an amazing person and I knew that she didn't want to hurt Pope but I could also tell that she was hurting JJ by doing that. I know I couldn't give her any real advice because it was her decision, but I wanted her to just tell Pope and JJ that she just wanted to be friends with both of them, and to comfort Pope that nothing ever happened between her and JJ but I know she could never lie to him. She loved both of them, but in different ways; and I really could tell that she loved JJ with all her heart and wanted to be with him, but Pope was her best friend. I personally shouldn't be speaking for Kiara, but I really needed to get that all off my chest. Its hard being the therapeutic best friend whilst struggling with stuff of your own, so whilst Kiara was dumping all her problems on me, I was contemplating what I was going to do about my family. After me and the pogues have started looking for the gold, and my family have found out, they've wanted to capture me and bring me back to that awful place they force me to call home. I don't want to go back and I honestly just want to stay with John B and the pogues, but I know I will have to come clean to my family about everything at some point. It was a lot of weight on my shoulders and I don't know how long I can go just keeping this to myself instead of telling anyone like I know I should.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 232 20
Poguelandia. Paradise on Earth. After losing the gold and the cross, the Pogues have finally struck some luck: their own slice of paradise in the mid...
30.1K 224 9
this is my second book and it's about a bunch of different story ideas and imagines about our favourite ship JJ and Kiara. I would love requests and...
742K 20.3K 51
If I'm on fire, you'll be made of ashes too. JJ MAYBANK / FEM!OC OBX SEASON 1 FIRST DRAFT ⸻ 05/08/20 → 07/17/20 EDITED ⸻ 02/09/23 → 04/19/23 #1st in...
381K 8.5K 42
❁ 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 ❁ 𝚍𝚎𝚜•𝚝𝚒•𝚗𝚢 /'𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎̄/ 𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜...