Losing Control (Bucky B. X re...

By GhostinyourHead

As a brokenhearted Dominatrix, you run an exclusive sex club. With a whip in your hand you know who you are... More

Part 1: Going Out
Part 2: Losing Control
Part 3: Gaining Control
Faith, Trust and Respect
A Lion and a Wolf
Dangerous
Please
Good Girl
Let Me Decide That
Rules
Entanglements
As Promised
Just Getting Started
Thank You Bucky
A Gift
Don't Let Me Go
What Am I Doing?
Going Away
The Next Morning
Alone
Hope
Agreed
Out of Trouble
Auction
Cashing In
I'm Sorry
Where is She
commando
Heaven
Powerless
A Give and Take Love
Someone's World
Normal Life
You Lead and She Follows
All the Control
Sorry Tony
Everything
Good Girl
Mine
I Don't Know
Mine Still Do
There is Another Way
Hide and Seek
It's Over
Rebuild
Tonight
Rag Doll
Safe Now
Into Love

Safe Again

5.1K 176 58
By GhostinyourHead

Bucky picked up his phone letting Nico drop to the ground with a thud as he slumped over.

"We have her don't worry," Natasha said before Bucky could say a word. "She's with us at the tower." Bucky sighed in relief. "We have her and Anya. Get out of there." 

"Were on our way," He said before hanging up. He turned back toward Loki. "They're safe. Natasha has them back at the tower. Get your brother," he said turning back toward Nico.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs." Bucky started to remove his Jacket. 

"He hurt something I love too," Loki replied as he slicked back his hair. His green eyes shared a look with Bucky's darkening blue ones.

They nodded in understanding as Bucky picked Nico back up again, making him open his bloodshot eyes. 

"You think you could hurt what's ours and live?" He whispered with a smile that Loki matched closing the door behind them.

The sound of Nico's skull cracking sung with his screams through the halls as he payed for his deception in blood. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat cross-legged on the bed waiting. You looked down at yourself. You wore a pair of black Nike sweatpants and a black hoodie. Your getaway outfit.

You still kept it in a bag under your bed just is case. You never thought you would have to use it again. 

Natasha peered through the door holding a bottle with dark amber liquid and two glasses.

"Figured you might need a drink," She said sitting on the bed next to you. 

You nodded taking the glass, "Thank you," you replied. You let the whiskey soothe and burn your fears as it went down.

"I'm sorry," you said to Natasha. "I didn't mean for this to happen." 

"I know that," she replied taking a sip of her own. "You can stay here," she continued. "You are staying here until we get this finished." 

"Finished?" you asked her. She took another sip. 

"Yeah," she said. "Me and Bucky have been trying to track down Markus." 

You took another gulp. You remembered telling Natasha to leave it alone years ago. "You didn't need too-" you began feeling the tears stinging your eyes. 

"Yes!" Nat replied. "We did." she grabbed your shoulder. "You don't need to live in fear anymore." 

You hugged her hard letting a few tears spill over. "Thank you," you whimpered. The door opened behind you. Bucky and Loki stood in the doorway as you wiped your tears away.

You shot up from the bed and rushed toward them. You wrapped your arms around both of them, letting their nearness make you feel safe. You buried your face in between their shoulders. 

Looking up, "It was Nico," you said as more tears fell from your eyes. Bucky's bloody hand caressed your cheek. 

"Its okay," Bucky whispered back. Loki lifted your other hand to his lips, placing a kiss on it. 

"He's taken care of love," Loki added, his hand grabbing Bucky's as well. The three of you stood there connected in silence for a moment. 

"I'm glad you're all safe," Natasha said getting up and walking toward the door. "This place is on lockdown until the morning. Get some rest." She opened her arms and you let them go to hug her. 

"Thank you again," you whispered. Natasha hugged you tighter. She smiled at Bucky and Loki as she walked out. Loki sighed looking at the blood and rips in his clothes. Bucky tried to hide his bloody hands in his pockets. 

"We should get cleaned up and you need some rest," Loki said as Bucky agreed and they turned to walk out. 

"No," you said grabbing them. They turned and you walked past them and closed the door twisting the lock. Blocking the door you turned back toward them. 

"I don't want to be alone tonight," you whispered leaning back against the door. You watched them watching you.

"I won't be alone tonight," Your chest felt heavy as you pushed off the door and walked toward them.

Reaching out your hand you grazed your thumb across Bucky's cheek.

"Make me feel safe again" you murmured pressing your lips gently against his then slightly pulling back.  You could see his pulse thudding in his neck as he bit his lip. 

You turned toward Loki, keeping one hand on Bucky. His heart beat restlessly under your hand as it slid up Loki's chest. Your fingertips tangled around the base of his neck. You pulled him in toward you.

"Stay with me tonight," Your lips pressed your lips hard against his as his hand caresses your cheek.

Bucky's hands wrapped around your waist placing your firmly between them. You pulled away from Loki and leaned your head back looking up at Bucky.

"Please," you begged him. 

His bright blue eyes looked down at you and he wrapped his vibranium hand around your throat. "On your knees doll," he rasped with a smile. "Both of you." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 135 8
A short story with rather long chapters in which you joined the Avengers and caught the attention of a certain someone. Since I wanted to write a wh...
22.6K 221 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
143K 1.7K 23
smutty bucky barnes/winter solider/marvel one shots 18+ (aka filled with smut, i'm not checking ids if you know what i mean) there will be kinks invo...
439K 7.8K 45
Your classic smut book with a twist When sebastian is in need of a new assitant he hires y/n y/l/n, he needs someone who can keep up with all of his...