Fall For You

By 4evermanica

A single accident has scarred their hearts and changed their lives completely One was caught in the past in o... More

Fall For You
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Special Chapter - Something New
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Special Chapter- The Truth
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 11 (REUPDATE)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Special Chapter- Mine
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Special Chapter
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Special Chapter- It's On!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Special Chapter- Decisions
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Special Chapter- The Move
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
EPILOGUE

Chapter 35

904 40 45
By 4evermanica

What was keeping Yerin anxious was that no one inside the car was talking. They didn't tie her hands and mouth but they did cover her eyes with a piece of cloth. She could just remove it but she was too scared of what they might do to her.

She was nervous as hell not only because of the situation she was in right now but because she was thinking of Taehyung and what could have happened to him.

Suddenly she felt the car stopped. She heard the door opened and someone gently pulled her down the van and left her standing. She could feel grass beneath her. Suddenly she heard the van door close and the van drove away.

She didn't hesitate remove the cloth covering her eyes and adjusted herself to the surroundings. She was standing in grass at a wide park. She recognized the place. This is where Sehun promised her that he will protect her for all his life after he saved her from Im Soo Jin.

She saw little lights from deeper into the trees. And a line of lantern leading her inside. Her curiosity had taken over her as she walked towards it. Slowly, she could see a gazeebo at the center lighted with fairy sparks that was looking so beautiful and romantic.

Music from a violin suddenly started playing.

She reached the gazeebo and recognized someone standing there waiting.

Sehun.

She didn't know if she should be relieved to see Sehun and run to him or if she would stay still and figure out what was going on.

"Sorry if I had to kidnap you." Sehun suddenly said. "It's part of the surprise." He grinned.

Yerin's eyes widened. "But Taehyung.."

"Don't worry about him. That drama was part of it too, he had to do that so you would follow her out and yeah the guys who took you were Baekhyun and the rest. We planned this together"

Yerin breathed in relief. "But what about your date?" she asked.

Sehun smiled sheepishly. "That was my dad's secretary. I.. uhh. Bought myself." He answered.

Yerin chuckled. "For a million dollars?"

"I didn't know someone was interested in buying me. I had to win myself to get through this surprise. I was willing to go for another million if anyone even insists." He grinned

"How desperate." Yerin mused. "And it worked. I was surprised. This place is beautiful." She smiled.

Sehun smiled in satisfaction

"What is this Sehun?" she asked

Sehun took a deep breath and reached out for her hands. "This is me finally free, finally able to do what I always wanted to do, wishing my life to finally be completed. I promised you in this exact place that I'll be protecting you and I kept my promise and I like to keep doing it if you'll let me."

The music played a soft lovely tune. Sehun asked Yerin for a dance and she gladly held his hand.

"We have known each other since we were kids. It's you I always see, I always hear, I always think of. My life was all about you for the past years yet I still want to live the rest of my life with you. You're making me crazy. I can't get enough of you."

Yerin smiled.

"When Taehyung came, I never thought he could be so much of a threat to me. I thought it would always be me but I was wrong. He took you away from me and I have to thank him for that. If that didn't happen, I would have still been stuck in sneaking glances at you, mentally punching Kai or Luhan for holding you, staying the cold and heartless dude they think I am."

"He is a blessing isn't he?"

"He is. And I'll forever be thankful of him. And he's also why I'm doing this."

Yerin looked at him confused.

"We'll be together for more years. I can't let him take you away from me again, he is too adorable that you might just fall for him again."

Yerin chuckled. "You're right about that." She said.

Sehun chuckled too. "So please Yerin, do me the favor and be mine, officially."

Yerin seized her laughter. She looked at Sehun as he backed away from her and took a bouquet of roses from the chair behind him.

"Park Yerin. Be my girlfriend."

Yerin's eyes widened. She was taken aback even though she already had a clue of what was going to happen. It felt surreal for her. Finally, the guy she loved for all her life was in front of her asking her to be his and no one was on their way anymore.

"I..." Yerin stuttered. "I..need to ask my dad." She answered.

Sehun dropped his shoulder. "Really Yerin? Really?" he sighed.

"It is common courtesy." She repeated their favorite line.

Sehun smiled. He gave her his phone. "Fine." He said as Yerin took it and dialed her father's number.

"Yes Sehun?" Park Eun Ok's voice answered,

"Dad it's me." Yerin said.

"Yerin? Sweetheart what's wrong?" he asked.

"Uhh.." she thought. "Is the auction ending soon?" she asked.

"I don't think so. Why love?"

"Because I want you to meet my boyfriend dad." She answered as she looked at Sehun who was now shocked and was biting his lip in excitement.

"Oh my gods. Oh my gods! You and Sehun? Oh my god sweetheart I need to get out of this hall and shout my excitement." He said as he dropped the call.

Yerin gave Sehun back his phone.

"Does that mean?"

"That I'm saying yes? Good guess Sehun." She grinned.

Sehun turned around a few times as if the excitement couldn't seem to escape his body. And finally he shouted a loud "YES!!!" along with his own version of whooping.

Yerin laughed at him

"Can I... Can I hug you?" he asked still feeling euphoric.

Yerin nodded. "Yes you can." She smiled.

Sehun immediately and excitedly took her in his arms and held her so tightly. Yerin hugged him back.

"God dammit.. I love you so much Yerin. I love you so, so much I might die."

"I love you too so much Sehun." She answered burying herself in his arms. He loves this guy so much that she never wants to leave him ever again, and she won't ever stop loving him no matter who tries to go against them. .

Sehun pulled away. "Yerin... Marry me.. "

Yerin chuckled. "You're moving too fast Sehun." She said.

Sehun grinned, his hand reached for his pocket and secured the small box he hid before he pulled her in his arms once again. "You're right. We'll get to that soon. This time, this moment, it's already perfect."

"Yes it is." Yerin answered

Sehun placed a kiss on Yerin's forehead, at the tip of her nose, and finally his lips landed on hers as he made her feel how happy she made him.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on his.

"This is for eternity." He said.

"And beyond that." She answered.

Both were feeling each other's love. Both were satisfied of how everything ended. Both were glad they fell for each other.

--END--

--

A/N

It's done.. it is so dooone. I hate endings :( it makes me cry :'( 

You guys heard of EXO's Promise? Yeah it's so emotional I just wanna run to them and hug them for the rest of their lives.. 

Fall for you is now officially done :) thank you for everyone who supported this story. I am so grateful for your appreciation for my works :D I'm overwhelmed with your comments :D I'll strive hard to make another good story :D Thank you so much.

but...

wait..

I'll be posting the epilogue next. Don't miss it :D

--manica--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 533 20
I wont spoil whom will you be with. So hope you guys will love my story THIS IS THE BEGINNING... THERE'S NO BACKING OUT!
760 179 27
Chanyeol EXO's member went to LA to look for his friend who used to write him for long time but suddenly STOPPED! He met another girl who might kno...
33.6K 1.7K 50
Long ago there was a princess from exo planet who disappeared suddenly after her parents tragic death. The citizens thought she got kidnapped and mad...
1.5K 70 14
Being on her own her for some years,she's learned a few thing about the world.Power is all that matters , you can trust no one .But when she finds he...