-karlnap oneshots!-

By tanokiboi

An array of different Aus for Karlnap oneshots! :D Enjoy! More

-The one with the boys-
-The one with the boys. pt.2-
-The one with the stripper-
-The one with the broke boys-
-The one with the boss-
-The one with the war-
- The one with the whore-
-The one with the whore PT 2-
-The one with the whore PT 3-
-The one with the gods-
-The one with the crash-
-The one with the quirks-
-The one with the marriage -
-the one with the music-
-The now with the perfect couple-
RANT!!
-The one with the meow-
-The one with all the dicks-
-The one with the French boy-
-The one with the brat-
-The one with the deal-
-The one with the trauma-
-The one with the stories-
-The one with the knife-
-The one with the car sex-
-the one with what Karl listens to-
-EXTRA - Tommy being Tommy-
- The one with the bet-
-the one with an explanation-
...
-The one with the Hamilton references-
-the one with the crime-
-the one with the talent show-
-The one with a reference -
-The one with the Cadillac-
-The one with the flowers p.t 1-
-The one with the flowers p.t 2-
-The one with the glass-
-The one with the sneeze-
-The one with bottom Dream-
-The one with the vampires -
- The one with the white rabbit -
:(
-The one with the knives-
-The one with the sexist bastard-
I'm taking a break
-The one with nine fucking months-
-The one with the tail-
-The one with the season beginning -
- Family au Intro's! p.t 1
-Family au Intro's p.t 2-
-The one with the knives- (Rewrite) p.t 1
-The one with the easily read boy-
-The one with the body shots-
-random parts that I put together-
-The one with the Trench coats and alcohol-
-✨perfect✨-
-The one with the hashira-
- The one with the heist-
-The one with the wings p.t 1-

-The one with the limits-

1K 19 12
By tanokiboi

"Come on dream why can't I come?!" Karl shouted.

"I can't lose you Karl!" Dream shouted back, trying to tie his shoe laces. Dream had been traumatised after his and Karl's parents had been murdered while walking into town so after that he had never let Karl leave their house. Karl tried to protest but by the time he tried Dream was out the door. One of these day Dream had to let Karl out, his skin was ridiculously pale because of the lack of sun and that was unhealthy. If not he was going to die down here.

From Dream's point of view, and most people opinions; Karl was one of the prettiest males alive, he couldn't let anyone no matter how much he liked them, near Karl. Dream all though his life had lived in fear of someone hurting his brother and unintentionally doing in himself. Dream just thought if this as protection, it was just him saving Karl from the outside world. He did notice how pale Karl was and he did need some light so Dream argued in his head if he should let Karl out of their small house. 

His head had finally made a decision and would let Karl meet some of his closest friends, George and Sapnap, and most likely they would run into the minors which would be less than a pleasure. When Dream told Karl he was ecstatic to go outside in the first time in what? Ten years? Well that's sure longer than it seemed. Karl got all dressed up to go into town, he wore a large colour block hoodie and some denim shorts, he had asked Dream to go out and get him lollies so he was now sucking on a cherry red lolly pop.

"Karl!" Dream said crossing his eyebrows.

"What?!" Karl asked already pissed off on how pissy Dream was being, he had already changed far too many times for Karl's liking.

"You're showing too much skin!" Dream protested, and Karl shook his head.

"Shut up, we're going to be late!" Karl shouted practically dragging Dream out of the door way, much to the dirty blonds protests. After a while Dream finally stopped throwing a hissy fit and led Karl to where they were meeting. Dream was confused as Karl pulled the lolly pop out of his mouth, he had barely made a dent in the outer layer, it was practically the same size from where they began. Dream then led Karl to a door of which he assumed was George's house, Dreams "Friend" but Karl knew they were more than that from the gushing sessions and the way the Dream just talked about George made Karl just want to pushing him square in the nose, because of how much he was being. 

"Hey Georgie!" Dream said as a brunette opened the door, to Karl he looked slightly tolerable. 

"Hey Dream." He said unamused from the taller's behaviour. His eyes immediately showed interest in the small brunette behind Dream. George cocked his head to the side. 

"Your brother?" He asked and Dream nodded nervously.

"Why is he so much prettier than you?" George said and Karl burst out giggling at the comment. Dream glared at Karl and Gerge watched amused,

"What? It's true." Karl said shrugging, "Ugly Bitch." He whispered just loud enough for Dream and George to hear.

"HEY!" Dream shouted as Karl walked past Dream who was shouting incoherently and shook hands with George.

"Karl." He said sweetly trying to make a good impression.

"George." He said nonchalantly. Karl smiled and Dream looked confused.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Well now I know what to call my brother-in-law." He said fleeing the scene as soon as possible but still seeing the red on both of their faces. He walked down a pale blue hallway into what he thought was the living room. He saw a male with dark black hair and a bandana sitting on the couch, he thought that this was another person that Dream knew and. thought that he should at least introduce himself. He walked over and sat on the couch next to the male and watched as his attention shifted, fully on Karl. 

"Hey, sorry, I'm Karl." He said with a closed eyed smile. The man nodded and smiled.

"Nick." He said smoothly. "So Karl how come we've never seen you around?" Nick asked trying to find out how he hadn't see the pretty boy around their small town. 

"Well that makes sense since I haven't been out for 10 years." Karl said like it was normal, Nicks mouth dropped open and he looked at Karl puzzled.

"Why?" He asked in confusion.

"Dream; my brother." He said and summed it all up. Nick shivered and remembered the conversation that he had had with him yesterday as they were discussing the meeting.

"Nick! I swear to god if you flirt or even look at my brother in a sexual way I will kill you!" He shouted as an attempt to make it clear that he was having none of it. 

"Why?! At least if a date your brother than you'll know that I'm not a creep who would hurt him!" He shouted and Dream shook his head.

"He's off limits Nick, period." Dream said walking away, Nick sighed in defeat, he never had a chance at the mysterious boy. 

Karl watched as nicks face washed with sadness.

"What's up?" He asked pity written all over his face.

"Well you are "off limits" to me." Nick said doing quotation marks with his fingers as he said the sentence. Karl cocked his head in confusion, wanting Nick to elaborate.

"Well since you have a connection with Dream, being his brother. There's no chance that we could date." He said bored. Karls face immediately heated up unintentionally and Nick smirked.

"Well Dream doesn't dictate my life." Karl said, boldly moving closer to Nick who gulped.

"So why don't we test his limits?" Karl said slinging his arms around Nick neck as he straddled him. Nick smirked and slightly nodded. Karl crashed their lips together with need and they just sat in the moment. Nick then began grinding Karl's hips down as he let out breathy moans in Nick's ears. Neither of them noticed that a group of four teens had entered the room to see them making out. 

"AHHHHHHHH!" Tommy screamed covering his eyes along with the others. Both boys heads whipped around to see four visibly scarred teenagers. Karl attempted together off Nick's lap but was unseccussful and covered his blushing face. Tubbo, George's younger brother called out to the other adults.

"AHHH! GEORGE SAPNAP WAS MAKING OUT WITH A RANDOM BOY ON THE COUCH!" He screamed and the others came rushing into the room. Dream was furious while George was laughing his ass off.  Karl then began laughing until he saw a familiar face.

"Boo!" Karl said standing up and opening his arms to the younger. Ranboo gladly complied and ran into Karls arms. He played with Ranboo's brown hair while toying with his glasses. Dream coughed in the background and Karl just looked at him like a kicked puppy. 

"Hmm?" Karl asked while holding the taller boy. 

"How'd you know Ran?" Tommy asked from behind, Karl then took notice of the other blond behind him and opened his arms. 

"Oh honk! Purpled I didn't see you!" He said eyeing the blond who smiled back and ran into the hug. 

"What is happening?" George asked confused.

"I have absolutely no idea." Dream answered. "Karl how'd you know Ranboo and Purpled?"

Karl smiled and looked down at the boys who both laughed at the situation. 

"Short story or long story?" Karl asked giggling.

"Short." Tommy said impatiently.

" We have had more than a few therapy sessions together."

"What!?" Dream shouted. "How the hell did that happen?!"

Karl just shrugged and smiled he whispered something in the two boys below and they burst out laughing. Karl today doesn't even remember what he had said, he thinks that it was an inside joke but he himself wasn't in the inside. Finally he let the boys go attempting to avoid the conversation that he had swerved himself out of before hand. 

"Okay! Back to the issue here. WERE YOU GOING TO DO IT ON OUR COUCH?!" Tubbo cried traumatised. He could basically see the scene all over again. Both boys faces heated ups and Karl just covered his face with his hands, he was a blushing mess.  

"Well maybe if you hadn't of walked in!" Nick said as all the teens visibly cringed. 

"EWWWWW!" Tommy cried "MY EYES, MY EYES, MY TRAUMATISED EYES!" 

"Shut up Tommy." Nick said facepalming.

"Why on the couch?" George asked eyebrows raised. 

"Well it's not like we could do it anywhere else." Karl said shrugging. "Now shoo, shoo, we were going to finish this conversation with the other adults." The teens filed out of the room but Dream and George stayed.

"Nick! I gave you one job! Don't come on to him!" Dream shouted. 

"IT wasn't me it was him!" Nick said pointing to Karl who smacked him square in the face. He got up and watched the tops continue to fight.

"Yo you wanna go get some food, they'll be at this for a while." George said to Karl.

"Yep." He said walking put the door still taking notice of the distant shouting. 

"Who do you think will win?" Karl asked.

"Neither they're both dumb fucks."

A/N Don't really like this one kinda took a turn.  

If you haven't eaten or drunk water today this is my reminder to do so!

Have a wonderful day and stay safe.

:D

- Tanooki- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664 18 8
Just another book of one shots because my other one got too long and all the good stuff was at the end where no one would read it lmao (you don't hav...
9.9K 187 45
karlnap oneshots!! β€’cover art made by meβ€’
3.3K 127 16
"π–‹π–šπ–ˆπ–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–π–Šπ–‘π–‘, 𝖒𝖆𝖓!" π–™π–π–Š 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖉 π–π–Žπ–˜π–˜π–Šπ–‰ π–”π–šπ–™, π–‹π–†π–ˆπ–Š π–˜π–ˆπ–—π–šπ–“π–ˆπ–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–šπ–• 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–’π–”π–šπ–™π– π–Œπ–†π–•π–Žπ–“π–Œ π–˜π–‘π–Žπ–ŒοΏ½...
24K 438 33
This ship is so under Rated and I find it so cute and adorable, so for that we're doing another one shot book. I hope some of you enjoy, love you <...