RanVeer FF~ Wedding Ceremonies

Bởi _prahelika_

Rani and Veer's marriage had happened in such circumstances that they didn't get a chance to enjoy their wedd... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5- Part II
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Introduction
Cast
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 24

218 21 2
Bởi _prahelika_

Continued from previous part...

Rani held her Matarani's locket tightly and stepped forward.
As she moved a few steps, something hit her head, scaring her more.

Rani: ab ee asmaan se kaa latak Raha hai..😦

She said grabbing the thing and pulled it down.

Instantly, she saw that before her was a path, decorated with rose petals and candles.
Rani looked at the thing in her hand, probably it was a switch for lighting up this path.
She started walking over it and after a few steps she found a piece of folded paper beside a small portrait of their picture which was taken on the first day of her college.
Rani picked both the things and started reading what was inside the paper:

"Meri pyaari Rani, aapko itna pareshan karne ke liye very sorry. Jaipur ka ye doctor sirf aap hi kaa hai aur humesha rahega".

Rani smiled and walked along.

After few steps she again found a portrait of their picture taken in Ballia and another letter.

It read:

"Litti chokha to aapko bohot pasand aaya. Aapne khudse Meri tariff bhi Kar rahi thhi. Par apne mujhe maaf nahi Kiya. Koi baat nahi, Mai phir koshish karoonga aapki narazgi dur karne ki".

An eager Rani quickly moved forward.
She found a picture of their engagement and again another letter.
Rani opened it quickly:

"Oo kaa hai na Rani, aapke devarjii bare filmy hai. Isiliye Humne thode filmy tarike se aapko manane ki koshish ki. Arey janmo ka saath hai humara , itni jaldi aapko chorke thodi jaunga?
Rani, aapko hurt karne ka koi iraada nahi thha sachme. Please mujhe maaf kardijiyega. Aage se aesa kabhi nahi hoga. Sorry".

Rani nodded to herself with a smile and walked frontward.

Rani: Ek aur...

She mumbled while picking up another letter along with a picture of theirs taken in Goa.
The fresh ink on paper indicated that it was written just a few moments back. It read:

"Mujhe aap pe aese chillana nahi chahiye thha. Aapne to mere baare Mai soch Kar hi mujhe nahi uthaya. Sorry Rani, har bar aapko samajh Mai galti kar jata hoo mai. Aur phir se aapko gussa dilane keliye bhi maafi mangta hoo. Mai bas aapko ynaha tak lana chahta thha".

Rani slapped her forehead and giggled.
She looked in front. There was a table just a few steps away from her. She went near it.
In the centre of the table, was a bouquet and a card.
Rani kept the portraits and letters on the table and picked up the card.

On the front page was a beautiful picture of theirs and below the picture was written 'RanVeer' in cursive font. She turned over and looked at the left page. In big bold letters it was written- 'Happy One Year to Us' and immediately realization struck Rani.

Today is that date, last year on this same day they had came across each other. And it was the best thing that ever happened to her. How could she forget it?
Rani looked at the right page. Another note for her!

[Consider what Veer said to Rani in their sangeet ceremony in ATBA, as the content of this note]

A tear drop rolled down her cheek as she finished reading it. Her dactor saab never fails to make her feel like the most lucky person on this planet.

She hugged the card while recalling their memories, until she heard Veer call her out, softly.

Rani opened her eyes and looked at him. There was a mixture of anxiety, guilt and hope on his face. Without wasting a single second, Rani embraced him with all the speed. Veer after initially being stunned, hugged her back.

Veer: Aapne mujhe maaf kardiya na Rani?

He asked while caressing her hair.

Rani: aapne itne mehnat aur pyaar se Humme manane ki koshish ki hai, to hum gussa kaise rahe bhala?

Veer: mujhe pata thha ab mujhe zaroor maaf kardengi.

Rani: (separating) arey Aapne kauno ghor paap thodi kiya hai Jo hum aapko maaf naahi karenge🤭

Veer: iss baar to aap kuch zyada hi gusse Mai lagi mujhe🙁

Rani: 🤭🤭agar aap Humma aese hi manayenge, litti chokha khilayenge to hum to baarambaar aapse naraj hojayenge😂

Veer: nahi nahi Rani. Aap ka agar litti chokha ya kuch bhi khane ka man hua to aap mujhe bataiyega, Mai khud aapke liye banaunga. Uske liye naraj hone ki koi zaroorat nahi🥺

Rani:thik hai dactor saab😂🤭....aapko aajka din yaad thha?

Veer: Aajka din mai kaise bhul sakta hoo Rani. Aaj hi to wo din hai jab aap Meri Zindagi Mai aay thhi😌
Aajka din mere liye bohot khas hai Rani🥺

Rani: humare liye bhi dactor saab🥺

Veer: to aiye celebrate karte hai aajke din ko☺️

He laid his palm before her. She kept her hand on his and they walked towards a table that had a big heart shaped chocolate cake on it.

Veer: Chaliye jaldi cake katiye.

Rani nodded and held the knife while Veer held her hand and both of them cut the cake.They fed each other and finished almost half of the cake.

Rani: Pura cake kaa hum hi khayenge? Devar jii ko naahi khilayenge?

Veer: Vikram ko Kyu?

Rani: unhone aapki itni madad ki or aap oo ko cake naahi khilayenge?

Veer: (with a befuddled expression) haa madad to unhone bohut ki hai...

Rani: to?

Veer: koi baat nahi. Mai baad Mai unhe unke pasand ka kuch khila dunga. Ye cake sirf humare liye.

Rani: thik hai. Jaisi aapki marji.

And they had the entire cake themselves.

Rani: hayy Matarani...humara to pet bhargaya..raat ko aur kachu naahi kha payenge... Dactor saab, Chaliye kamre mai chalte hai...hum to thak Gaye kha kha ke...

Veer: Arey rukiye, itni jaldi thak gayi aap? Abhi to
ek aur surprise baaki hai!

Rani: ektho aur!?😍

Veer: jii....ek min--

He took out his phone and did something.

Veer: ab Mere haath ko follow kijiye...

Rani nodded in positive.

Veer slowly raised the fingers of his right hand while his left hand was wrapped around her.
She followed the movement of his finger till the sky.

Rani saw 'Rani I love you' written in the sky while crackers were bursting.

Her eyes became moist as she looked at the sight
in awe.

"I love you Rani", he whispered near her ear.

"I lub you too dactor saab", she whispered back.

They hugged each other tightly while looking at
the night sky.

Veer: Ami tomake khub bhalobashi Rani.

Rani took a moment to digest what he said and turned towards him.
'What?', 'How?', 'Wow!' were her expressions.

Veer: bhauchakke rehe gayi na aap?😉

Rani: Jii Bilkul. Aapko ee Ka matlab kaise pata chala?😮

Veer: koshish acchi thhi aapki par afsos vo kitab mere haath lag gayi.

Rani: oo Kiara jii ki kitab?

Veer: Jii.

Rani chuckled and then hugged him and, he hugged her back, more tightly.
_________

In RanVeer's room,,

Vikram: Bro aur bhabisa bas aate hi honge...ek bar phirse Sab Kuch check Kar leta hoo...(looking around the room) Haa sab theek hai!

Suddenly he heard footsteps outside.

Vikram: dono aagaye lagta hai...

He came out if the room and spotted RanVeer coming in his direction hand-in-hand.

Vikram: *balaiya lete huye* Kisi ki nazar na lage inhe🤗

Veer looked at him and Vikram showed him a thumbs up. Veer mouthed a thankyou to Vikram and the latter went away from there.

Veer stopped at the door of their room and asked Rani to enter the room first.

At the entrance there was a small red coloured
fluffy rug. As soon as Rani stepped on it, rose petals started to fall on her. She closed her eyes, luxuriating in the moment. Veer stood their admiring her. Rani forwarded her hand towards him, welcoming him in, and both of them together enjoyed the rose petal shower.

Rani glanced at the room. New bedsheet and pillow covers, all the things arranged in their places and only dim lights were switched on. Red balloons attached to the ceiling and 'I love you' written balloons on the headboard.

Rani: itni chauchak tayyari!😍

Veer: aapko pasand aai?☺️

Rani: jii bohut!😌😍

Rani entered the room and inhaled the fragrance
of lavender. She turned to go but Veer stopped her.

Veer: Kahan jaa rahi hai aap?

Rani: kapde badalne jaa rahe thhe...

Veer: Rukiye...

He went to the wardrobe and pulled out a box.

Veer: (handing it to her) Ye aapke liye. Jaldi se pehen ke ajaiye...

Rani: jii...

After sometime, Rani came out wearing a coffee brown embroidered saree with a matching embellished full sleeve blouse.
Undoubtedly, she was looking like a fairy who has descended from heaven.

Rani: (standing in front of the mirror) ye saree bohut sundar hai dactor saab...humme bohut pasand aai...thenku🥰

Veer smiled while still gazing at her through the mirror.
Finally coming out of his dreamland, Veer came and stood behind Rani.
He moved her hair to one side and then his hands travelled down from her shoulders till her hands, gently grabbing them.

Veer: (resting his head on her shoulder) Aap bohut khubsurat lag rahi hai Rani😌

Rani blushingly smiled and looked down.
Veer placed a feathery kiss on her shoulder.
She tilted her head as his deep breath send shivers down her spine. He bit her there gently, making her groan. Veer paused and made Rani turn towards him. They stared deep into each other's eyes, conversing in a secret language.
Veer released her from his grip and picked her up in bridal style.
He carried her to the bed and put her down so gently, as if she were a delicate glass doll.
No sooner he lied beside her than she nestled in
his arms.

Rani: Dactor saab🥺...

Veer: boliye Rani...

Rani: hum aapse bohut prem karte hai.

Veer: (touching his forehead with hers) hum bhi aapse bohut prem karte hai.

Rani cupped Veer's face and kissed both his cheeks.
She immediately hid her face in his chest.

Veer: itna bhi mat sharmaiye...😉

She looked up at him. Veer ran his fingers through her hair while gently guiding her face closer to his and eventually they covered distance between their faces. He pecked her forehead, cheeks and then
slowly captured her lips.
After gently grazing her lip with his teeth, he pulled away.

Their hearts were beating furiously, burning in passion and palms becoming sweaty.

Veer moved his head down to lightly nuzzle her neck, while her hands worked on the buttons of his shirt.

Veer: phad mat dijiyega iss baar..

Veer whispered in her ear before nibbling her earlobe.
Soon she made him get rid of his shirt.
Her face became flushed as he pushed the loose end of her saree off her shoulder.

He looked into her eyes asking if she was comfortable. She blinked her eyes in consent and smiled at him.

Veer covered themselves with the blanket and switched off the lights via a remote.

Holding her closest to him, they snuggled again, under the blanket.

*********

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

227K 14.6K 23
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
10.1K 386 16
A continuation of "RanVeer: Millan Abhi Aadha Adhura Hai" from Chapter 👑19👑 Story of VeeRani/RanVeer from 🅰🅿🅽🅰 🆃🅸🅼🅴 🅱🅷🅸 🅰🅰🆈🅴🅶🅰 𝔸...
63.3K 2.7K 35
When aliya forced everyone to get Ranbir Rhea married within 3 weeks, a irritated Ranbir planned to marry Prachi. He successful celebrate all pre we...
10.4K 1.2K 41
Fairy tale turned nightmare A historical romantic saga King of punjab and Princess of rajasthan Being a princess and having a family who loves you...