THE MANOBAN's: MEET THE DISAS...

By Dos1st

In the whimsical world of the Manoban family, the arrival of kids was meant to be a blessing, but little did... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Surveyyyyy
BP
16
17
BLACKPINK 5TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY
18
19
20
21
UP
22
OUT
23
24
24.1
LALISA
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
SELISA
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
NEW BOOK
41
42
THE MANOBANS (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL)
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61 JENNIE'S BDAY SPECIAL
62
63
64
65
66 (M)
67
68
69
70
70.1
71
72
73: SEYCHELLES
74
VALENTINES DAY SC ( LISA AND THE SUPER M )
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M PART 2)
VALENTINES SC (LISA AND THE SUPER M LAST PART)
(VALENTINE'S DAY BONUS CHAPTER)
THE MANOBANS | THE LAST CHAPTER
75
76
OUT
77
78
79
80
81
82
( LISA'S LATE BIRTHDAY SPECIAL CHAPTER )
( LISA'S LATE BDAY SPECIAL LAST PART )
Kris-Ella
83
84 ( KRISTELLA CONTINUATION )
85
86
NEW STORY: JENLISA
BLACKPINK
AHEM
87
88
EPILOGUE
WHO WANT THIS? (THE SUPER M)
SPECIAL CHAPTER: PART 1🙈
SPECIAL CHAPTER: LAST PART
THE PLOT: CLARIFICATIONS
NEW STORY ONE SHOT
NEW JL STORY
NEW STORY

36

13.3K 528 211
By Dos1st

THIRD-PERSON

Jennie and Yea-Ji glared towards each other not minding their surrounding which was full of press who were non-stop clicking the flashes of their cameras. It's not new to them about their rivalry when it comes to the fashion world.

Every time the two were crossed paths, they will give each other cold shoulders. Lisa on the other hand doesn't know what to do, she didn't know whether to interrupt their staring battle or leave the two to save herself from the upcoming wrath of her wife.

However, none of her plans happened when a certain bunny interrupted the intense scene and called the Thai but the catch is, she called her using the endearment she made up which caught everyone's attention.

When I said everyone that includes the fuming kitten.

" Lisa Bebeee"

" Bebe?". The press repeated which made the bunny woman stop on her track, eyes widen and cursed under her breath for being carried away when she saw Lisa. She scolded herself when she forgot that they were at the event.

" I- ah, I mean be- bebe be BEST FRIEND! YES BEST FRIEND YEAH HA-HA, WHAT'S UP BEST FRIEND? AMISYU BEST FRIEND". Nayeon exclaimed and reasoned out as she nervously laughed at everyone. She even asked for a high five to Lisa which the Thai did making Jennie, Seulrene and Ryeji to mentally facepalm themselves.

" Crazy". Jennie mumbled while shaking her head.

" What do you mean best friend, you told me the other day that you, her, and she were Lisa's Super M". Yea-Ji stated as she points her, Irene and Yeji.

" Super M?". One of the press asked.

" HA-HA-HA I think you misheard it Ms. Seo". Nayeon laughed nervously.

" Super M means..." Nayeon stopped midway as she doesn't know what excuse she'll make.

" Mespren, it's Super Mespren". Yeji butted in causing everyone to grow confusion. Nayeon closed her eyes trying not to laugh. Jennie looked away, Ryujin covered her face, Jeongyeon bit her lip and Seulrene lowered their heads to suppress their laughter at Yeji's excuse.

" Mespren?" Yea-Ji tilted her head in confusion.

" Ha-ha you know pash pash eow (eyow) mespren wash up? something like that okay I should stop talking". Yeji tried to defend herself but ended up embarrassing herself more while her squad friends were almost dying controlling not to laugh.

" She was just joking, what she meant is super mega best friend". Nayeon corrected making her friends face turn red for too much controlling themselves.

" Are you three trying to----that's enough". Jennie quickly cut off Yea-Ji. The latter looked to her and she noticed Jennie's red face.

" Let's go inside". Jennie added and hooked her arm to her wife.

" And you Super Mespren, let's go". Jennie called their friends which was quickly followed by the three couples leaving Yea-Ji and the reporters dumbfounded.

Yea-Ji: ......

Reporters: ......

When the squads were inside, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Seulgi, Ryujin, and Lisa burst out laughing not minding the other guests who looks in their way.

" Yah! You're attracting the guest's attention". Jennie playfully slaps her wife's arm.

" Kang Seulgi stop laughing". Irene pinched her wife's side.

" You're embarrassing me Shin Ryujin". Yeji scolded her wife.

" But you already did". Ryujin retorted which made Yeji cover her face in embarrassment.

" Why am I friends with you again?". Lisa asked them making her friends look at her in disbelief.

" Shush Manoban. I should be the one asking that." Jennie said which also made her friends scoff.

" What? and you bunny, stop calling my wife Bebe. You almost caused trouble there." Jennie added making Nayeon pout her lips.

Nayeon is about to retort when one of the organizers went to them and assisted them to their table.

MET GALA

For the past two hours, Chaeyoung didn't enjoy the event as So-hee keep touching her wife. She will playfully slap Jisoo's arm when Jisoo made a joke and ask for a photo with her.

Sometimes So-hee will ask Chaeyoung to join them to take picture which of course the blonde-haired woman gladly accepted. Chaeyoung will wrap her arms around her wife's shoulder and gave her a long passionate kiss on-cheek.

Most of the time, So-hee will get Jisoo's attention which of course made Chaeyoung mad.

" Thank you for letting me join you here". So-hee thanked the couple but she only looked to Jisoo which made Chaeyoung's irritation grow.

" No worries, besides I didn't know you also love to play a game". Jisoo smiled at her.

" I do, next time let's play a game". So-hee said.

" Sure". Jisoo said happily before she turn her gaze at her wife.

" Love, why aren't you eating? the foods they served look delicious". Jisoo turned her attention at her but Chaeyoung only rolled her eyes at her which made Jisoo confused.

" What's wrong?". Jisoo asked her.

" Maybe your wife didn't like the food". So-hee butted in.

" Come on Chaeyoung, the foods taste great. I heard you love eating so I'm sure you'll eat anything here." So-hee added and fake a smile at Chaeyoung which made the latter grit her teeth.

" I won't argue with that". Jisoo seconded making Chaeyoung pinched her side.

" Ouch". Jisoo groan.

" What's wrong?". So-hee worriedly asked and hold Jisoo's arm. That sight made Chaeyoung's blood boil so she quickly remove So-hee's hand at her wife.

" Get your hands off of my wife". Chaeyoung sternly said that caused Jisoo to shiver.

" Oh, I- I'm sorry". So-hee cleared her throat and apologize.

" It's fine but next time, bring a date so you won't disturb someone's time, okay?". Chaeyoung said in sarcasm and fake a smile.

" Chaeyoung--- I want to go home". Chaeyoung quickly cut off Jisoo

" Why?". Jisoo inquired.

" I'm tired and I'm sure Ms. Eleanor won't mind it". Chaeyoung reasoned out and stood up from her which was followed by her wife.

" Okay love, let's go". Jisoo said and bowed at So-hee before she followed her wife leaving the event.

SEOUL, KOREA

" Yah, slow down. Didn't you eat before you guys went here?". Jennie asked Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Seulgi and Ryujin who devoured their foods.

" We did but these foods taste great! Heaven!". Seulgi exclaimed while munching her food.

" Why am I with you again?". Irene looked at her wife in disbelief.

" Ishtap preshending that shu didn't like the food Irene". Nayeon told her even if her mouth is full.

" Yah don't talk when your mouth is full. Where are your manners bro?". Lisa added and look at Nayeon in disbelief making Nayeon look at her sadly and pout.

" Yah don't pout at my wife, I am the only one allowed to do that". Jennie warned Nayeon and gave Lisa a side hug.

" Selfish". Nayeon glared at her before she shove the food in her mouth.

" Why did you suddenly become obsessed with my wife huh?". Jennie asked her.

" Excuse me Jennifer, I'm not obsessed with her. I am just admiring your wife, duh". Nayeon retorted.

" Jeongyeon can you take your wife home now please". Jennie told Jeongyeon but the latter shook her head.

" Just don't mind her Jennie. She was just fangirling with your wife." Jeongyeon retorted who doesn't mind her wife fangirling the Thai.

" Why are you not eating?". Ryujin asked her wife.

" Do you think the press will release what I've said earlier on the red carpet?". Yeji worriedly asked.

" They will don't worry that's exposure so stop pouting". Irene said making her friends laugh at her.

" Babeee". Yeji whined.

" It's fine baby I still love you though you look stupid there". Ryujin wrapped her arm around her wife.

" Unnie do something". Yeji asked Jennie's help.

" I'm sorry Yeji but Irene's right, you'll get exposure on national television. We'll never know, an agency will contact you and cast you in one of the Kdramas here". Jennie stated causing their friends to bursts out laughing.

" Then your role will be a girl who has a cleft---- Yah!". Yeji slapped Lisa's arm.

" HAHAHA pash pash". Seulgi, Jeongyeon and Lisa teased her more.

However, Jennie noticed Yea-Ji who were sitting three tables away from them and was staring and smiling at Lisa. The feline-eyed woman rose her brow when she noticed how Yea-Ji stared at her wife.

When their eyes met, Yea-Ji wave at her and mouthed Hello which of course made Jennie grit her teeth. She knew that the woman is teasing her.

" Honey, who are you looking at?". Lisa noticed her wife so she asked her and followed her gaze, when Yea-Ji met her eyes the Dior's CEO wave her hand at her and smiled widely.

That sight made Jennie clench her fist.

" Stop looking at her hun". Lisa said but Jennie didn't listen and just continue glaring at Yeaji while the latter keeps teasing her.

When Yea-Ji averted her gaze from her and stood up from her seat, Jennie was also ready to follow and confront her.

" Where are you going hun?". Lisa asked her.

" I need to use the restroom". Jennie reasoned out.

" Do you want me to go with you?". Lisa asked her but Jennie shook her head.

" No need honey, I'll be quick". Jennie replied and smiled at her but then glared at Nayeon who is now clinging her arm at Lisa.

" Behave bunny". Jennie warned her which made the latter to roll her eyes. When Jennie left, Nayeon, pressed her cheek at the Thai's arm like her life is depending on her.

" Don't worry bebe, I'm here I will keep you company". Nayeon stated though Jeongyeon was just beside her.

" Yah Jeongyeon, can you please get your wife". Lisa told her best friend but the latter shook her head.

" Nah, you can have her tonight. My ears are actually hurt due to her non-stop talking". Jeongyeon replied making Nayeon to snapped her head at her and send her a dagger look.

" What did you just fucking say Yoo Jeongyeon?!". Nayeon raised her voice at her.

" I'm just kidding baby". Jeongyeon nervously laughed and peck her wife's lips.

RESTROOM

Jennie smiled when she bumped to some of the guests who greeted. Assoon as they left, the feline woman proceed to wash her hands on the sink.

Not a minute later, Yea-Ji step out of the cubicle and saw Jennie.

The Dior's CEO proceed to stand beside her and also wash her hands.

" How's staring at my wife?". Jennie questioned in a calm tone without looking at her and continue to wash her hand.

" I'm just looking at her and being friendly with your wife Jennie". Yeaji replied who was also washing her hands.

" You keep staring at my wife like she's the love of your life. Is that how you define the word friendly?". Jennie inquired.

" There are a lot of single women around you, yet you decide to set your eyes on a woman who's already in a serious and committed relationship-with me." She added and after she finished washing her hand, she grab a tissue to dry them.

" You're being paranoid Jennie. What we have is just an innocent friendship". Yea-Ji replied and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

*Jennie scoffed*

" I know you're educated enough to know what's right and wrong, but let me tell you something, we can't always get what we want. Just like my wife, you can't get her just because you want her, because she's only mine". Jennie stated in a serious tone and looked to Yea-Ji in the mirror.

" You knew from the start that we were together but still, you kept sending and showing your affection towards my wife. Why want a person who has someone else?" Jennie added, still not averting her gaze at Yeaji.

" You know what, being civil with you at one point was nerve-racking. I bet you already know what I did to my previous enemy-IU. I won't hesitate to do that again with you but since I can still control myself and I'm an educated woman, I came here to talk to you nicely." The feline-eyed woman continued.

"So instead of grabbing your hair and dragging you out of this event, I will just simply illustrates what I'm feeling right now." Jennie firmly said.

" I want you to imagine yourself in my position. What would you do if someone else was trying to take your wife away from you? That another woman is trying to win her attention, affection, and love through a seemingly innocent friendship? It's painful, right?". Jennie said coldly.

" I know you Yea-Ji. I know what's running into your mind. We've been rivals for over the years now and I know how much you wanted to bring me down and take my spot not just in the fashion industry but now... Also, as the wife of Lisa. So if I were you, I should retreat because you will never win against me". Jennie sternly said.

" Stop hurting yourself girl. Lisa will never like you. She's so in love with me and no one deserves her but me so better put that in your fucking mind". Jennie said and faced Yea-Ji who still looking in the mirror while clenching her fist which of course noticed by Jennie.

" Pathetic". Jennie lastly said before she exited the restroom leaving Yea-Ji who is still stoned in her position.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 114K 65
Jennie a daughter of a multi billionaire, gets literally everything and anything she wants. Beautiful, intelligent and almost perfect. BUT she's an e...
140K 513 3
The story Of Mia Monae<3333.
105K 3K 28
THIS IS JUST A PURE FAN FICTION Listop [G!P Lisa] "P-please s-top this" I pleaded looking away while sweats started to drip on my forehead. Irene sto...
259K 10.9K 60
"You will be mine, All mine and there's no where to run. You can't escape from me." "Oh, you should have known me by now, I never lose." She said wi...