Avatar: The Fire Twins

By O_Cansino

The Fire Nation royal family are one of the more powerful families of all the world. They possess a great ski... More

The kid from the sky
Innocence of a child
Fire Bending
Agni-Kai
Overcoming the past
First Mission
The rescue of a baby
The chase
Promises
Bonding
Protecting home
Betrayal
Surprise News
The end of the war
Fulfilling a promise
Family reunion. PART1
Family reunion Part 2
Notes before the chapter
The New Threat
The strongest team
Training time
The real battle begins
A hopeless feeling
The end of the invasion
A new plan
Destination Namekku-sei
The Dragon Balls
Vegeta's new power
Need to rest
The last soldier
THE GINYÜ TOKUSENTAI!
Azula's disappointment
Furiza's transformation
Goku arrived
Goku's true power
Escape from Namekku-sei
The peace is back
The golden warrior
A gift for hard work
Notes before the next saga
No weakling allowed
Kyoshi Island
The Fire Nation
Northern Water Tribe
Republic City
A new fruit
A Cooler visit to Fire Nation
Notes

The Saibaimen

1.6K 42 21
By O_Cansino

The Chin Village is a very peaceful place. It has flourished in the agriculture field, but it has failed to add itself to the United Republic. Still, it has become the point of commerce for the earth kingdom and the Kiyoshi Island.

In the centre of the village, there is a plaza, where the commercial district is. Once a year, they held the Avatar Day festival.

It was a peaceful day, with sunny weather. The people of Chin Village were having a normal day until a big explosion happened. Two spheres fell from the sky and made two craters in the plaza.

People were scared and started to run from the place. The guard arrived, and they stood at the edge of the craters. Suddenly the spheres opened. One of the guards flinched at the sound of the opening of the sphere.

From each sphere, a man came out. One was big and bald; he had a thin moustache. He was wearing Black and yellow armour.

The other was a short man. He had black hair that was standing up as if it were flames. He was wearing white and yellow armour and under it a blue body cloth.

Both men were wearing a strange machine in their left ear. That machine had a crystal that went to the front of their eye.

The two men started to float in the air. And while doing it, the short one drew a smirk.

- Look, Vegeta. They came to give us a welcome.

- What a bunch of noisy insects.

- Let me take care of them.

After that, the bald man lifted two of his fingers. After that, a bright light blinded all of the people, and then an enormous explosion happened.

The bald man started to laugh. When the air dissipated the other man talked.

- Damn, Nappa! Don't go and destroy this planet. We should be able to sell it for a good price.

- Sorry.

- Forget about it. Let's search for Kakaroto. Once he is dealt with, we shouldn't have any opposition.

With that, Nappa and Vegeta pressed the button of the machines in their ears. A noise came from them, and some symbols were displayed.

- Well, this is strange. Several readings that over 1000.

- Don't worry about it. Just search for the highest reading... It seems that we are in luck. All of them are already gathered together.

Vegeta and Nappa started to fly in the direction where the machine of his eye told him.

- This can't be. It hasn't passed a year.

Said Azula while standing up from the ground where she was meditating. In front of her were Goku and Tom-Tom.

- Tom-Tom, go back to the city.

- No, I want to fight with you.

- I am not going to say this again. GO BACK!!

Tom-Tom flinched. Then he started to run in the direction of the city.

A few seconds after that, Toph and Aang arrived where Goku and Azula were. Aang looked a little confused. Even when the training of Goku, and the multiple tips of Toph, he couldn't learn how to feel the presence of the others. Still, Toph was his friend, and she alerted him that the Sayajins had arrived.

Aang, after all his training, was confident that he could be able to defeat them. And most importantly, save everyone, even the sayajins. But his confidence vanished when he saw the face of Goku, Azula and Toph. They were frowning, and he could swear that they were sweating and shaking.

He could not calm himself. But then he saw Goku taking his heavy clothing. Azula was already without it. Toph did the same. Aang was not wearing heavy clothing at the moment but tried to change his gaze to the horizon.

Toph ended up in a similar outfit as Goku, but her clothes were all green. She started to move and crack her shoulders and Neck. Goku was making some stretching exercises. After Aang watched them getting ready, he calmed down a bit.

- The Warm-up time is over. They have arrived.

Said Azula.

In the sky, two figures were floating. The two saiyajins started to descent until they stood on the floor.

- It seems that you were waiting for us.

- That's right.

- Hm. That voice. You are the one that killed Raditz.

- What?

- Didn't Raditz tell you. These machines help us to communicate.

Said Vegeta to Azula while he was pointing to the machine in his ear. Then Aang stood in front.

- Is there any other way we can solve this more peacefully.

- Sure. You gave up, and we killed everyone without you resisting, but where is the fun in it?

Aang frowned at that answer. Nappa smirked and then pressed the button of the machine in his ear.

- 1000, 1220, 1500 and 2000. Idiots. You really think that you can beat us with that power.

- Take off your scouter.

- What?

- These people can manipulate their energy. These things are worthless to us now.

- You are right. That weakling of Raditz was killed because he depended too much on these things.

- Weakling?

Aang could not believe that they were referring to that other Saiyajin as a weakling.

- We should test them before fighting them. Nappa, do you still have the Saibaimen?

- You really like to play!

Azula and the rest looked at them without knowing what was happening. Nappa took a small glass jar and took six seeds from it and then he sowed them.

Toph started to look green. She grabbed Goku's clothes and started to resist her urge to puke but couldn't. She turned to her back and threw her breakfast.

Suddenly, from the earth, green creatures started to pop out. The creatures looked humanoid, they had big heads and red eyes. Their hands and feet had only three claws. They were rather short.

- Those things are disgusting.

- Can't imagine what you saw down there.

Goku tried to be empathetic to Toph after she threw up some of her food. Right after this, Suki, Katara and Ty Lee arrived.

- What are those things?

Katara asked with a face that could not hide her disgust. Nappa looked at them and said, "They just keep coming, ha?". And right after that, a war balloon appeared, this balloon was grey. From it, a rode was thrown, and from it, Sokka appeared. When Sokka was close to his friends he said:

- Hey! I was in the neighbourhood and decided to pay a visit.

- Sokka? What are you doing here?

- I will never let you alone. And is TEAM AVATAR duty to protect the world.

Sokka said while looking at Azula and Goku, who did not care about what he said. Aang knew that his friend's antics were not right for the situation, but he felt good when he saw him.

- Interesting. Do you think you can handle the Saibaimen only because you have two more people?

Said Vegeta loud. Making the group of the Avatar turn to him.

- What about this? We will play a little game. If you can beat the Saibaimen you can fight us.

Azula smiled at the idea. She knew that she could handle all of them. But before she could step in front, Aang did it.

- I am the Avatar. I will deal with them.

Azula frowned, but Goku only put his hand on her shoulder. She sighed and stepped back. She knew that Aang should be able to defeat those monsters.

Vegeta pointed at one of the Saibaiman and said.

- You, take this one and don't hold back.

The green monster only nodded at him and stepped in front. Aang put a fighting stance. Suddenly, the Saibaiman started to run to him. Aang used his glider and air to bend the air to send flying the Saibaiman. The green creature stood up quickly, and from his head, he sent acid to Aang. The Avatar earth bent a wall to protect himself. When the acid touched the wall a hole was created.

The wall fell and dust covered the field. No one could see anything, except for Azula, Goku, and Toph could follow what was happening. The green creature was looking at its surroundings, not knowing when his opponent could show up.

Suddenly, from the dust, Aang appeared and hit the Saibaiman with the glider and knocked him down.

Nappa could not believe what he was seeing. A Sabaiman was defeated easily. A Saibaiman, who is as strong as Raditz the same person they have difficulties killing.

In contrast, Vegeta was with a smirk on his face. He was pleased that his opponents were not a bunch of weaklings.

The Saibaiman started to stand up again. Looking to attack Aang from behind. Toph warned Aang, and he turned to see the Saibaiman, but what he saw surprised him.

The short man sent a beam to the Saibaiman from the point of his fingers. And when the beam touched the creature, it exploded.

- But, Vegeta. Why did you do that?

- That Saibaiman underestimated his opponent. I said to him to don't hold back.

Aang could not react to that. His eyes were wide open, his legs started to shake. He frowned. "Why? Why will they kill their own people?" thought Aang. The malice of those men was beyond his imagination.

Azula, unlike the rest of her battle companions, was more at ease. This level of discipline was expected, and more if they could only plant more of those monsters. Still, what made her think was that this man called Vegeta could defeat that monster with a simple hand gesture.

Azula doubts that she could do the same with her current power. She looked at Goku, thinking that maybe he could present a good match against that man. The bald man could be as strong as him, so they have to fight with precision.

- Well. Who is next?

Another Saibaiman stepped in front while the tall bald guy was giving him some encouragement. Looking at the state of Aang, Suki started to walk in front

- I... I'll go

- Wait

Soka stopped her. Suki was shaking a bit after watching how the Saibaiman was destroyed. She turned to see Sokka and looked not the young boy, not the guy who started at difficult times or the one that gave jokes in the worst moments possible. She saw a man, narrowed eyes looking at his opponent. With one hand at the blade that he had in his waist. "Since when does Sokka look that mature?" thought Suki.

- I'll show them that playtime is over.

Said Sokka. While walking in front of his friends. And then he put a fighting stance with one hand at the sword sheath, and the other at the handle. His feet were firm in the earth.

Katara went to Aang and gave him some water for him to drink. Which somehow calmed Aang. After he calmed himself, he looked at Sokka who was standing ready to fight.

The Saibaiman only started to laugh, then it suddenly disappeared.

Katara and Suki had their eyes wide open. Not knowing what was happening. Aang started to use his training with earth bending to feel the movements of the creature. He could feel that the monster was moving way too fast. In contrast to them, Goku and Azula were following the movements of the creature with their eyes. Toph also followed the presence of the green monster. Ty Lee was shaking a little, and without knowing she was walking towards Goku.

Katara looked at Aang and realized that he was able to know where the creature was. While Suki was looking at Soka who was still standing in the same fighting stance.

Sokka, suddenly swung his sword very fast, like trying to slice the air. The moment he did that, the monster showed up jumping over the blade. Sokka used his shoulder to push the creature and then swan his sword up and down.

The Saibaiman dodged the attacks of Sokka. He went from one side to the other in the ground. The moves of Sokka were too slow for the Saibaiman. But the monster knew that it was not about the force, but about the damage, the weapon could inflict. So, the Saibaiman stood up and jumped backwards to put some distance. Sokka started to run to him, but suddenly the creature jumped in Sokka's direction. Sokka jumped, and in the air, he was able to cut the Saibaiman in the back and his leg.

When Saibaiman was on the floor Sokka sighed. He looked like the tense in his shoulder were gone. Nappa only said "Again?".

Sokka smirk at the Saiyajins and said:

- It seems that these monsters did not mature enough. They are still too green.

- It's still too early for you to celebrate.

Said Vegeta, then the Saibaiman jumped to Sokka using the only leg he had left. At the next moment, the Saibaiman was hugging Sokka. The water tribe warrior tried to force the creature to let him go, but he couldn't. He only looked at the Saibaiman, and the creature only smiled at him. Suddenly the green monster started to glow.

A big explosion happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 12.3K 60
Katzumi the Third born to Fire Lord Ozai, she had a peaceful soul along with her brother Zuko before Ozai badly burned him and banished Zuko. Katzumi...
195K 5.1K 28
❝ if you fight fire with fire, then the whole world will go up in smoke.❞ ─ Soza | Zuko, the first Fire Nation prince. | Azula, the second born. | S...
12.5K 508 20
ᡃ αΆ»α΅˜α΅α΅’ Λ£ Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš 𝚊 πšœπšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπš..πš™πš•πšŽπšŠπšœπšŽ?" 𝙸 πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πšŽπš 𝚊𝚝 π™Έπš›πš˜πš‘ πšœπšŒπšŠπš›πšŽπš. βžͺ A story about a y...
175K 6.4K 59
3 years after the end of the series, Zuko brings Azula home. It isn't easy but with time, Azula is able to heal, and find family and friends. As she...