His Forced Wife ~ [ COMPLET...

By SheHatesMee

Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You... More

Introduction
Part 1- The Wedding
Part 2- Reality Strikes
Part 3- The New Day
Part 4 - Determined To Fight
Part 5 - Thank You
Part 6 - The New Home
Part 7- The New Challenges
Part 8 - His Big B
Part 9 - Hero Or Villain?
Part 10 - Vanished
Part 11 - Changes
Part 12 - The Hospital
Part 13 - Brian
Part 14 - He Cares?
Part 15 - Perspective..
Part 16 - What Was That?
Part 17 - First Kiss
Part 18 - Why ?
Part 19 - The Movie Night
Part 20 - The Next Day
Part 21 - The Plan
Part 22 - Birthday Time
Part 23 - Surprise
Part 24 - Revenge?
Part 25 - Deal
Part 26 - Roma Clarke Valentino
Part 27 - Back Home
Part 28 - Wake Up Call
Part 29 - Mistake
Part 30 - The Truth
Part 31 - Decisions
Part 32 - Let's Talk It Out
Part 33 - The Vacation
Part 34 - Truth Or Dare
Part 35 - Legal Custody
Part 36 - Feelings
Part 37 - Single Shot
Part 38 - Sloshed Maya
Part 39 - Bad Decision
Part 40 - Consequences
Part 41 - Reality Check
Part 42 - Face It
Part 43 - Overreacted?
Part 44 - Handcuffed Saga
Part 45 - Rumours
Part 46 - Bad Feelings
Part 47 - Danger Ahead
Part 48 - Soul Sisters ?
Part 49 - SuperHero?
Part 50 - Evil Plan
Part 51 - Reunited After 7 Months
Part 52 - Consequences
Part 53 - Back Home
Part 54 - Proposal
Part 55 - Facing It
Part 56 - Surprise Vacation
Part 57 - Deal Over
Part 58 - Real Wedding
Part 59 - Screwed Up
Part 60 - Make Up
Part 61 - Limits
Part 62 - Back Together
Part 63 - Goof Up
Part 64 - Good News
Part 65 - Fault ?
Part 66 - New Experience
Part 67 - Mrs Valentino.!
Part 68 - New Side
Part 69 - Sloshed Again
Part 70 - The Day After
Part 71 - Realisation
Part 72 - Confrontation
Part 73 - Reaction
Part 74 - Being Parents
Part 75 - True Feelings
Part 76 - Trapped
Part 77 - Maya Nicholas Valentino
Part 78 - Punished
Part 79 - New Things
Part 80 - Face Troubles
Part 81 - The Valentinos
Part 82 - Time To Sort Out Things
Part 83 - Amelia's Revenge
Part 84 - Mother's Fury
Part 85 - Realization
Part 86 - I Love You Honey
Part 87 - His Way Of Loving
Part 88 - His Way To Punish
Part 90 - FaceOff
Part 91 - Retaliation
Part 92 - Live With Results
Part 93 - Who's Chris
Part 94 - Her Reasons
Part 95 - Let It Out
Part 96 - Come Clean
Part 97 - The Betrayal
Part 98 - Reunite
Part 99 - Marshalls
Part 100 - All Together
Part 101 - Baby Marshall
Part 102 - Stories
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 89 - Her Style To Confront

7.4K 385 59
By SheHatesMee

Part 89

THIRD PERSON POV

After spending Nicholas's birthday night and the following day at the hotel, Nicholas wanted to stay more at the hotel with Maya but things didnt really according to his plans as an urgent business matter cropped up all of a sudden. Before going to his office, Nicholas dropped by his nearby hospital and went to see Daniel along with Maya.

Knowing that he's been very demanding, it took a while for Nicolas to realize that Maya has just fully recovered and he needs to be more careful towards his desires. Recalling how needy he has been in the last two days, Nicholas felt bad for unleashing himself like that on Maya. Learning that he can finally have his wife for himself after the baffling and strenuous wait of two and a half years of self-control, Nicholas lost his mind at that moment.

After Daniel checked on Maya confirming the situation that everything is fine, the doctor then was asked more questions about them getting pregnant by Nicholas who still wanted him and Maya to have a daughter together. As the two men talked, Maya felt coy with Nicholas's direct approach to Daniel on the subject hence she walked out of the cabin making the excuse of having to use the washroom.

IN NICHOLAS CABIN

" Hey Nicholas.!! "
Nicholas hears Maya's voice as he enters the cabin. Looking that direction, Nicholas see Maya who has been sitting on the sofa all this time. Ever since they left the hospital, Maya has been lost in deep thoughts, unaware of what's going on in his wife's mind, Nicholas assumes that being away from the kids, Maya must be thinking about them hence he doesnt really bother himself and had left to attend the urgent matters he came for leaving Maya in his cabin.

" Yesterday you were not in the mood to listen and understand me and I wasnt really in a position to explain it to you! So I thought I'll wait a little then tell you this! And now just seems to be the perfect opportunity! " Suddenly Maya says all smiling as she gets up from the sofa and Nicholas walks towards her.

Seeing the glistening look that comes on his wife's face as he walks towards her, Nicholas feels he's about to get lucky. Without caring for anything more, the carefree man just walks towards his wife concentrating on her words. Soon the couple are standing face to face smiling at each other as Maya wraps her hands on Nicholas's shirt's collar and says hovering near his face; " I need to tell you something Nicholas! And I need to understand me on it as well! "

Hearing Maya call him by his name, Nicholas is a little unhappy as he wants his wife to call him Honey just like he calls her Pumpkin then he's all prepared to scold her; " Pumpkin, It's Honnn Ouchhhhh.. Fuckkkkk!!!!!! "

Nicholas starts to chide Maya but before he can complete his sentence, Nicholas falls on the sofa holding his crotch hissing in pain as Maya who was standing and holding him close to her suddenly raises her leg knocking Nicholas hard in between the legs with a stern expression replacing her earlier cool and happy expression.

Aghast by Maya's sudden violent action, Nicholas is taken aback. Outraged by Maya's doing, Nicholas who's still on the sofa trying to compose himself and recover from the pain shooting in his private part, is about to open his mouth to shout at Maya but before he can, Maya herself lowers her face to be just in front of Nicholas with a tough and bitter expression all over her face.

" When I say stop, you stop! When I say I can't continue, you dont continue! When I say dont go crazy in me, then you control your crazy dick and respect me! I am your wife! Not a fucking mistress like that Nilda with whom you used to have your way done with! You dont get to do that with me! You dont get to ignore what I say! What you did yesterday should not happen again! I get it you were upset about me lying to you, and it was okay for you to be upset. But what you did after that, is not something I am a fan of!

Remember well Nicholas, I do love you! I do want to be with you! I do want to spend my life with you. But wanting you in my life doesnt really mean that I desperately need you in my life! I can very well survive without you! You try something like that one more time without asking me for consent, I won't hesitate to dump your ass! Just because I forgave you for what you did in the start doesnt mean that I forgot about it! If you want to bring up past things that happened between us then remember very well that I still have many more reasons to leave you than to be with you!

I get it that some people have certain kinks regarding their sexual lives and you form part of them. But that doesnt mean that you get to impose your wishes on me without asking me. If you would told me, I would have genuinely given it a thought but you didnt even try. If you want to touch me or experiment in the bedroom, then you first take my consent then move ahead. And last night I dont remember you asking me anything.

If you wanna be an abusive rapist husband like your father, then look for another wife because I am not willing to be another Roma Valentino! I refuse to spend my life with a man who cannot respect my wishes! I refuse to let a man like that be the role model of my son. And even more important I refuse to give birth to his daughter who won't be even able to tell her that no means no.

I am your wife Nicholas Valentino! Not a sex doll whom you fuck however and whenever you want to just because we are married or just because you are horny, angry or drunk! If you want a 'yes sir' type of wife then I am not the one for you! Go find yourself another wife, I'll happily leave you! "

By this time Nicholas is able to recover a little from Maya's out of the blue attack as he listens to his angry wife's words sending chills all over his body at the seriousness of her words. Maya finishes talking as she keeps her stern look making him aware that she is dead serious about what she just said.

" This is how you feel like when you're in pain. You better understand this Nicholas because I'm not going to be repeating myself to you on this topic! If you can't then just know that we are headed up for a major fight! " Maya says taking a step back while Nicholas still snivels in pain holding his genitals.

" O About the pain!! Dont worry about it! You can take it! I know your limits Honey! After all dont you know how strong you are! " Maya says sarcastically with a miffed expression dorning her face after giving Nicholas few moments to recover from her actions.

" Dont bother showing me your face for the next 24 hours, I already have a lot to deal with. And right now you are the last thing I want to deal with. If you want to defy me, be my guest! As it is Dad has been missing me and asking me to stay few days at his place as he's alone nowadays! So I'm off for a little vacation to Dad's place with Bunny for a few days.. Or weeks! Or maybe be permanently! As it is Dad is always happy when I am near him! He wont really mind me moving back with him! " Maya warns Nicholas about the seriousness of her words as she walks towards the door.

Leaving Nicholas whining in pain behind in his cabin, Maya walks out from there as normal as she can despite her legs are still weak. After being so brave and determined in front of Nicholas, Maya knows that she certainly can't show the man her weak points at the moment else all her doings will fall on deaf ears.

What Nicholas did to Maya after learning she lied to him about her recovery left Maya a little surprised. At first she thought that maybe it was Nicholas's angry side that overpowered him making him do all of that. And since she was already tired and worn out, Maya didnt really resist and went along.

Maya didn't think about it yesterday because she was overwhelmed with emotions, but as she left Daniel's cabin today after the check up and Maya saw a patient suffering from multiple bruises from domestic abuse due to her husband, while Nicholas was busy chatting with Daniel. Roma's picture and diary flashed through Maya's mind at that precise moment.

Maya recalled Roma's tragic journey of being duped, ill-treated, and abused by Nicole in the name of marriage. Remembering everything in Roma's diary and the previous day, Maya is suddenly alarmed that Nicholas could become like his father and become accustomed to making her comply with his sexual fetish of being dominant in their bed.

At this realization, Maya is terrified that Nicholas could very well slowly and steadily transform into Nicole if she continues to roll over and play dead to his demands. He just tied her as a form of punishment yesterday, but what if her silence encourages him to do something even more major and wrong? No. After all Maya promised herself she will not be another Roma Valentino, which is why it is only when Nicholas began to recognize his mistakes and attempted to change himself that Maya convinced herself to give Nicholas and their sinking marriage another chance.

However, if Nicholas loses control of himself now, things may become difficult. All of their efforts for Nicholas a better person will be futile. Knowing how hard Nicholas worked to redeem himself from being the Notorious Nicholas Valentino to being the Family Man Nicholas Valentino, Maya doesnt want things to get ruin when they've come this far in their relationship.

Moreover Nicholas told Maya that he wants their next child to be a girl. Thinking about this, Maya definitely doesnt want her daughter or even their two sons to think that it is okay to impose their wishes on their partners just like that when they get older just because they are married. She wants the kids to understand that before doing anything consent is essential and only then they can put their fantasies in practice.

Maya is determined to teach her daughter that being abused and forced is not a good thing. And her sons are to be taught to respect their to be partners and their wishes. And for that Maya knows that she herself needs to be brave and strong enough to stand up to Nicholas's overpowering nature. This is why after exiting the hospital, Maya was determined to confront Nicholas about his way of punishing her and let him aware of his limits.

MEANWHILE
IN NICHOLAS'S CABIN
THIRD PERSON POV

Minutes ago, Nicholas who was in a very joyful mood never expected that his wife who smiled so brightly at him would kick in right in the balls. After all what happened and listening to his offended wife's resentful words and direct threat, it is very clear to Nicholas that he fucked up and how exactly he did that.

Before Maya, each time Nicholas has had sex, he's been extremely dominant and ruthless in bed. Every single woman he has had before liked that about him and secretly wanted more of that dominating and degrading nature from him. Being born and brought up in a world where men are superior and women inferior, Nicholas never found anything abnormal in what he did. Being taught to be dominating and ruthless in real life by his father, he had the same nature in bed as well. After all didnt his father take him to a prostitute and fucked her in the most humiliating way in front of him to show him how he's expected to be in bed. Having seen that, that same day Nicholas also had sex for the first time with the same woman who insisted on him being rough and dominating with her despite the degradation and her tears. Ever since then, Nicholas found a liking of being in control of everything. Hence for Nicholas, all of this is what normal is.

Not once did he think that his actions and behavior will make Maya lash out at him like that. At the start, for the first time ever Nicholas went super easy on Maya scared that he will hurt her insides. After that Nicholas thought that Maya may not like him if he continues to be so soft with her in bed. That why he realized that about the lie that Maya said about her recovery, Nicholas thought that it was the perfect time for him to take things in his own hands.

Moreover after his eyes fell on Maya's reports which were on the floor, Nicholas's doubts kind of disappeared remembering the words printed on those papers affirming that Maya's body is completely healed and fit for sexual activities. Which is why he went for a harder and stern way to claim Maya and when Maya didnt resist much, Nicholas was under the impression that Maya was okay with his doings.

But now after Maya confronted him about his doings, Nicholas realized what he did wrong and where he went extreme. Not once did he think the way that Maya presented things to her. The women he fucked before were ordinary unimportant females but Maya! Maya isnt someone ordinary! Maya is the only woman he's ever had feelings for! Maya is his wife! The love of his life! The mother of his son! The future mother to his future daughter! And she is to be respected and treated with dignity! Even though last night, Nicholas didnt mean to force Maya, he needed up imposing certain things on her without giving her chance to say anything.

This magisterial nature, this domination, the thirsty to be in control, to be the one in power came to Nicholas after spending years being beaten, tortured and having the sweet little boy who was loved by his mother abundantly being cruelly broken into bits and pieces to become Nicole's elder son and heir to his ruthless nature. Having spent years without his mother's presence and almost forgetting what his mother used to teach him as a kid, Nicholas grew up looking at the world through his father's perspective.

But now is time to change, not only his thinking but also perspective towards the world and women. This one incident made Nicholas realize that just like all men are not the same, women are all also not the same. Different persons have different views on certain things. Just like Nicholas thought that he was getting kinky with his punishment for his wife the day before, Maya didnt have the same thoughts regarding what he did.

I need to learn to control my anger while making love to my wife and learn how she likes things in the bed. Nicholas tells himself mentally as he recovers from the blow he got and the pain slightly subdues. Realizing that Maya is no longer near him and has warned him about moving back with her father, Nicholas panics;

" Fuck me! I'm such a fucking idiot. I really need to get to know my wife better. But before doing that, I need to let her know that I've realized my fault and need to say sorry to her before Maya loses her mind and goes away from me!

I'll have to ask her to be a little more patient with me so that I can learn how to behave better in future even when I get angry with her. Maya's been so tolerant and forgiving with me despite the jerk I've been to her. I can't lose her. I need to tell her that I never meant to hurt her or make her think so lowly about herself! Being like Nicole is the worst thing that I can ever do. Nicole is the worst person of my life, and becoming him.. No.. Never . I'll prefer to die than become like Nicole. Maya is right, neither she is going to be another Roma Valentino nor I am going to be Nicole Valentino. History is not going to repeat itself. I wont let it happen again. You are not a sex doll Maya, you're my wife. The woman I am in love with. And nothing more matters. "

Remembering Maya's words about his parents' marital relationship, Nicholas understood why Maya lashed out on him like that. After all after reading Roma's diary, Nicholas also found about all the pain and sufferings that Roma went through because of Nicole.

That abuse and torture snapped Nicholas from his thoughts to Maya's present outburst; " You are right Pumpkin. Consent is important. And I forgot that. You are right our kids look at us as their role models and we cannot teach them bad things like what I was taught. What I did to you without asking you was bad and I will take responsibility for that. I will apologize and try to make up for it however you want me to! Our sons will learn to respect their wives better than I could ever respect you. And our daughter.. She will be strong enough to stand up to anyone who bullies her. You are right to say that neither our sons nor daughter will be taught that it is okay to bully or be bullied by their partner in the name of marriage.

And for that I need to make the first step. I need to rectify my mistake of the previous day. I know that I cant really erase it or ever make up for it enough to you but I am willing to do anything that will make you believe that I sincerely am sorry for my actions. "

Willing to accept his mistakes and attempt to be a better husband and father, Nicholas finally gets up after a very long time and walks slowly to the door hoping to pacify his angry wife despite knowing that she doesnt want to see him, Nicholas wants to get to Maya and express his feelings regarding all what happened.

Opening his cabin's door, Nicholas is about to walk out but before he can, he's greeted by a familiar unexpected face smiling broadly at him.

" What are you doing here? "
Is all what Nicholas can voice out after few seconds of shock standing the door only.

Done.

Many people had very different views about the last part. But I needed that part. Now let's come to this part. How was it?

What was your favorite part of this update.?

What do you think is going to happen..??!

And many more details you liked or disliked.!?

Stay safe everyone.

Don't forget to tell me what you think of this and do leave any suggestions.

Follow me on Instagram for additional sneak peaks of the story..

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME, PATIENCE, LOVE AND CONCERN.
MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Lots of Love
SheHatesMee
IG: @thosedamnedthoughts
❤️

Do comment and vote, it motivates me as an author. 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.7K 17
"Anything." He whispered in her ear sending a horrified shiver down her spine. Standing behind her petite figure he didn't even touch her but his bre...
1.2M 57.8K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
1M 26.2K 66
(COMPLETED) Antonio Giordano, for what I've known him, he was a vicious and dangerous Capo of Chicago city. After the death of his father he got to l...
182K 3.4K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...