Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 109

1.7K 67 96
By Rae-ChanSempai

Giyu POV
Morning came and (y/n) had to bolt out the door. Apparently me moving in made her not want to get up as she blamed me for her waking up late.

Which was understandable, I also did not wish to get up.

It had been an hour or so since (y/n) left for her morning shift. . .meaning I had to get up and get ready for work.

Oh Mondays.

I changed and made a quick cup of coffee, then headed out. Just as I opened the door, I was met abruptly with a sight I did not want to see.

"Oh, Mr. (L/n)...why are you here again?" My eyes widened.

His cold eyes widened but then went back to that squinted glare before he spoke.

"Oh, I must of stumbled into the wrong hotel...sorry to bother you. Good day." Osamu said as he walked away.

I stared blankly at his disappearing figure in confusion and astonishment.

Hotel?? What made him think this was a hotel? And why was he here again??

A sudden beep came from my watch causing me to look at it and I felt my stomach drop.

"Shit it's 7:48!" I explained and bolted down the street.

My train arrives at 7:50. I was screwed.

.      .      .

Dammit dammit dammit

I repeated in my head over and over.

First (y/n)'s dad, then I miss my train, then it starts raining while I'm walking, and then I show up to work 17 minutes late. In all my time of teaching I have never been late. I'm never going to hear the end of this one.

Begrudgingly, I walked into the office soaked and tired. Sabito quickly noticed me and walked right up.

"Someone's a little disoriented, didja get comfy with (y/n) last night?" Sabito wiggled his eyebrows.

My face turned bright red at his question. Luckily, it was red enough from running in the rain that I don't think he would notice.

"No Sabito, all I did was move in with her." I said as I grabbed a small towel from my draw to try and dry myself off.

"Oh wow, Tomioka is late for once." Tengen pointed out.

"Thank you for stating the obvious Uzui." I retorted.

"Oh and he's being salty. Wake up on the wrong side of (y/n)'s bed?" Tengen added.

I was starting to feel more annoyed as Tengen teased.

"Alright. Who told him?" I asked wondering how he found out I moved in with (y/n).

"Oh c'mon. We all knew you'd move in with her sooner or later." Sanemi deadpanned.

"Too bad, she would've made a fantastic fourth wife." Tengen sighed.

I wanted to slam his stupid head on his stupid desk. Hard.

"Alright alright, let's stop teasing him." Sabito nervously laughed as he squeezed my shoulders and sat me down.

I then took a deep breath in and let it out slowly as I prepared myself for what was to come.

It was going to be a long day.

.      .      .

Ah yes, the dreaded last P.E. class of the day. The Kamado squad.

The last class was fantastic, everyone made great progress and I was actually able to relax...until the bell sounded. My mood quickly dropped and I could feel the peace in my soul flutter away as I heard growing footsteps.

Gloom filled my body as I heard the oh so familiar screams of Zenitsu, the threats of Inosuke, and the scolding of Tanjiro.

I was now internally screaming. The headache formed and the boys weren't even in the gym yet. Normally we would be outside which would make it more bearable, but it's raining and so we had to be inside. Making the shouting echo and eight times louder.

The boys bursted through the doors and ran around the gym. Quickly, I caught both Zenitsu and Inosuke by the neck of their jackets. Tanjiro stood infront of me and bowed multiple times swiftly.

He muttered quick apologies while Inosuke continued to shout at Zenitsu, causing him to cry even more.

I looked up to the ceiling and asked God, "why me?" In my head as the day slowly continued on.

.      .      .

I stood before the door to my apartment. I wanted to go in, but I couldn't.

(Y/n)'s dad was back again.

"She's not home you know." I said, which caused Osamu to slightly jump in surprise.

"I...know that...I just came by to--" Osamu silently muttered the rest of his sentence.

"If you want to apologise to her, you can just man up and do it." I said stepping up to the door and unlocking it.

"Some fiancé you are. You didn't even walk (y/n) home." Osamu said.

"Her shift isn't over and she has friends that walk her home. Otherwise she texts me." I explained calmly and stepped in.

I shot Osamu a look and he looked as if he was nervous about something.

"Do...you want to come in?" I asked awkwardly.

"Tut. No." Osamu answered.

I gave him a look of disbelief and then smirked.

"Alright, if you say so."

I began closing the door, but Osamu quickly stopped it with his feet.

"Fine fine. Since you were so insistent about me coming in."

Osamu walked in past me and took off his shoes.

"Uhuh. Sure." I said finally shutting the door and taking my shoes off.

When I was done, I walked in to find that he had made himself perfectly comfy on the sofa.. his arms crossed and his eyes closed in an awkward squint.

This was a mistake.

"This couch is much too stiff. Not fit for my daughter. And this apartment is super cold. She'll get sick." Osamu continued to point out every little detail he could find.

"Mr. (L/n)...what are you doing?" I sweatdropped.

The old man's head snapped back to me as he tried to muster up words.

"Why are you really here, Mr. (L/n)?"

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

A.N.
Oooooo cliff hanger, also, I forgot that I had tea to share with you guys and I also forgot what the tea was about.

Apologies ;( I am silly.

Anyways! I hope you are all doing well and wish you happiness and good vibes!

It's too late, you can't stop my good vibes for they are already almost at your front door!

Stay hydrated!!

Word count 1072 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.8K 55
"Can't I see you one last time...?" Those words repeating over and over in the mind of Tomioka Giyuu. Who is 'you', you may ask. Well... 'You' was G...
108K 2.3K 31
" ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader romance story ~ (Y/N) was previously pro...
15.2K 865 22
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
287K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...