~hamilton smut~

By taviola

what the title says <3 request in dms if you please <3 don't like it? don't read <3 More

jamilton ~ no inkling of respect (apparently)
jamilton ~ aww, generic comfort sex <3
lams ~ fwb but it's cute
pheacker ~ pool sex
jamilton ~ "look at yourself."
thaurens ~ vanilla praises.
lams ~ "i love you."
jamilton ~ no hard feelings.
jamilton ~ holiday sex.
jamilton ~ filthy praise.
lams ~ jealousy.
jamilton ~ merry christmas. <3
jamilton ~ last time.
lams ~ gentle and simple.
lams ~ valentine's day plans.
lams ~ shower sex.
mirror sex ~ thaurens
overprotective friends ~ lams
lams ~ chair sex.
lams ~ "i've already caught feelings."
lams ~ hate fucking.
lams~aftercare.
hamiltonxjefferson ~ take a break.
forbidden worlds ~ hamiltonxlaurensxjefferson
first time ~ hamiltonxlaurens

lams ~ dry humping.

779 7 11
By taviola

i'm sorry this oneshot is short im v tired but me updating will come more consistently bc i already have other chapters in the works i just want to get one out for u guys

"remind me again why i'm carrying you?" john grunted, hoisting alex up higher on his back.

"because you love me. that and you were the one that wanted to double-date and walk around the city at night."

"he makes a good point, john." hercules laughed, eyeing the couple as the cold air sent chills down their spines.

even though it was only november in new york, it was already starting to get colder. alex could be seen trying to savour john's body heat by clinging to his back while they walked down the sidewalk. they were out on a double date with hercules and lafayette. it was a change from them always staying in their apartment and watching a movie just to call it a date.

"you could've walked to the car on your own, y'know." john groaned.

"and we could've stayed in and watched a movie but you want us to get out."

"because we never go on dates!"

"who says that we need to?"

"we're dating, therefore, we should go on dates."

"your logic is flawed."

"you two argue like a married couple." lafayette said, butting into their little banter.

"thank you!" alex chimed, yelping when john nearly tripped over a crack in the sidewalk.

"you suck." john mumbled underneath his breath.

"only when you want me to do." alex smirked, earning him a swift slap on the his thigh which was squeezing around john's waist.

"i don't know why i put up with you."

"because you love me."

john simply rolled his eyes as he trudged to the car which was parked on the side of the road. alex jumped off of john's back as soon as it was in reach, saying a quick goodbye to herc and laf. john could be seen cracking his back, mainly to be dramatic about carrying alexander. he gave both his friends a hug then got into his car to drive him and his boyfriend home.

it was a little bit after eleven p.m. when the couple arrived home. alex was curled in on himself while slotted in between john's legs. john had an arm around alex's waist, his hand on his hip. john's other hand was tilting alexander's chin up as they kissed. alex pushed himself closer to john, itching for them to be as close as possible. john pulled back, much to alex's displeasure. he looked down at his boyfriend with a soft smile before directing his attention back to the netflix show that they were watching.

"hey, john?"

"hm?" john hummed, diverting his attention from the television to look down at alexander.

"kiss me again?"

john bit back a laugh. alexander was the one in the relationship who craved any type of touch. he couldn't help it. whether it was just hugging, kissing, anything. he wanted it. he was like this since the beginning of their relationship. at first, john saw it as alex being clingy, but he soon grew to like it and appreciate the fact that he liked him that much that he wanted to be touching all the time.

john connected their lips again, fulfilling alex's request. they kissed slowly and deeply, wanting the moment to last forever. alexander took one of his legs and swung it over john's waist, trying to coax him to get on top. john made him fight for it, knowing that he would get frustrated and that would lead to mostly embarrassing pleads. john finally humoured alex, twisting his body to get on top. one arm was folded so he was able to hold himself up, the other was cupping alex's face. john pulled back to kiss down alexander's jaw, then his neck.

"better?" john purred as alex squirmed beneath him, grabbing at john's forearm and traveling up to his bicep.

"y-yes." alex stuttered helplessly as john's soft, saccharine kisses turned into deep, lustful nips.

alexander took in a sharp breath when john sucked on the side of his neck, his lips moving slowly and skillfully as he created a deep wine-coloured mark. john transitioned to doing that on several more places along alex's neck, marking him up in a way that he hadn't done in a while. alex relaxed against john, enjoying the bliss of the moment. his breathing was choppy and uneven as he tried to remain still in order to savour every little touch he received. john soon looked down at alex with those eyes burdened of what couldn't be anything more than love for him. he admired alex and all the marks he left, some appearing rushed and others full of careful desire.

"can you go all the way with me tonight?" alex said the words in a rushed tone, trying not to seem desperate.

his eyes met with john's own which were wide in surprise. he blinked stupidly at alexander for a few seconds before pulling him by his waist so he had easier access to look him in the eyes.

"you want me to take your virginity," john stated. "alex, i thought we were holding off because you said you weren't ready- -"

"i promise i wouldn't ask unless i felt like i was fully ready. if you don't want to go all the way with me i understand, i just- - i just want something more than just kissing and touching."

"you're sure?"

"i'm sure."

john scanned alex's face for any kind of discomfort. when he found none, he checked in with alexander once more. after doing so, he attached their lips back together, setting the pace and allowing it to be slow. if alexander wanted to speed it up then john would follow. this was alex's night to get something that was supposed to be full of bliss and ecstasy, he had the right to set the terms and how he wanted things to go. john's lips went back to alex's neck, sucking another mark on his neck once more. a hand slipped up his shirt, rubbing small, careful circles into his side. that hand then went lower, fiddling with the waistband of alex's shorts. alex shuddered, his hips already jumping up in a search for friction.

john's hand slipped down alex's pants, his fingers nearly ghosting over where alex wanted them to go. instead, they went and squeezed at his inner thigh, teasing him just because it would make things more pleasing. alex waited impatiently for john to give him what he so desperately wanted. soon enough, alex moved john's hand to the rapidly growing bulge in his boxers. john palmed him, the shaky breath alex let out being more than enough for him to begin stimulating alex in another way.

"i want you to be on top of me." alex panted.

john nodded swiftly. their lips met each other in a long kiss, john parting alexander's lips with ease. he bit down on alex's bottom lip, tugged, and continued to move his lips against his boyfriend's. john ground his hips against alex, making him cry out into his mouth. alex gripped john's shoulders, whining as john continued grinding against him. senseless words mixed with john's name escaped alex's mouth. laurens couldn't help but feel the smallest bit cocky, knowing he knows as the one doing this and making alexander feel this good.

"that feel good, baby-girl?"

alex could barely nod his head. instead, his eyes screwed shut and his mouth hung open. he panted as john moved his hips in a slow, firm rhythm. heat was coiling in his abdomen, his veins coursing with molten hot pleasure. alexander widened his eyes and coughed up a strangled moan. john watched his expression change, knowing full and well that he was close.

"i'm going to let you come, then we'll take a break and i'll claim you with my cock. you want that?"

alex shifted, his head lolling back against his pillow. he could barely think, he was just focused on what he was feeling. alexander's ass was cupped, he was pulled against john in a much more rough manner. he breathed in deeply, looking up at john with a lustful, desperate look. the heat in alex's abdomen was almost to the point of being unbearable. he gasped and let out a choked noise.

"j-john—" alex cried, screwing his eyes shut.

"it's okay, lex. do you want me to stop?"

"n-no. don't you dare. w-wait, john, i think i'm going to—"

"come for me." john whispered, right in alex's ear.

alexander's hips stuttered. he could feel himself soak his boxers, leaving a wet spot. he whimpered and whined as he rode out his climax. tears rolled down his cheeks, his entire body was shaking. his thighs were hot, his chest fluttered. john held him with a death grip, making sure he was okay the entire time. his hips still moved against alex, dragging everything out for longer. john's hips finally came to a slow, as he knew overstimulation was not on the table. john kissed away the tears streaming down his lover's cheeks, relishing in the salty taste. he gently kissed alex's jaw, sighing deeply after alex fell limp in his arms.

"i'm t-tired."

"it's up to you on whether you think you can go again."

"i w-want to," alex yawned. "just give me a second."

alex closed his eyes, letting himself relax in john's arms. his head was spinning.

"c-can we go again in the morning?"

"whatever you want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 112 18
Headcannons I liked, found or made up. Enjoy!
23.8K 564 14
when she was asked to babysit the anemo archon during his stay in liyue, she wasn't expecting him to have her begging to be fucked by a god, especial...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.5K 422 63
I still take requests🥰🥰🥰 THANK YOU FOR 71.9K!!!