Ruin

By karema20

As a little girl growing up in the small rural community of Shadow Grove, I used to always hear my mother say... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102

34

11.4K 878 2.3K
By karema20

⚠️___MATURE CONTENT AHEAD___⚠️

_______________

Saturday : 8:15 P. M.
---------------------

Have you ever been so turned on by someone that your body goes numb everywhere they touch, and all you can feel is this burning desire to open up and say, "Fuck me, already"?

To free you from the mental and physical torment that has taken control of you?

To take you as you are, and to make you feel more than you've ever dreamed...or imagined possible?

To surrender yourself completely to him and watch him do his will?

To quell the burning urge you feel to lay it all on the table, quite literally and figuratively, and allow him to fuck you into oblivion?

Yea, me neither.

At least, never had I ever...until now.

Using his knee, Lucas pins me to the adjoining wall, between the kitchen and the livingroom, and grips my throat with his left hand, while his right hand steadies me.

My lips part in my surprise, and he uses it as an opportunity to deepen the kiss.

I can feel his erection pressing against the top of my thigh already.

Damn. Someone's happy.

Resisting the urge to lower my hand and massage the bulge in his shorts, I press my breasts against his chest, craving the feel of having his body this close.

In such an intimate position.

Mouth to mouth. Skin to skin.

Almost.

I want more.

No, I need more.

More of him and all he has to offer.

Sexually?

Definitely.

Physically?

Of course.

Emotionally?

Hmm...emotionally...fuck yes.

"You're staying?" he mumbles against my lips.

"Mhmm," I offer him as a response.

I'm so hot and bothered——super hot and bothered ——and I can't bear to pull away long enough to form coherent words.

"Good," is all he says in return, but I can hear the relief in his voice as clear as day.

He's glad that I stayed?

My, my.

Lucas lets go of my hip, pulls me slightly off of the wall, and moves his hand behind me to support my weight.

His unbelievably soft palm rubs small, taunting circles along the small of my back then slowly, deliberately travels down to cup my ass and squeeze.

I lean into him, using my teeth to graze his lower lip slightly before sucking it into my mouth.

His caress is intoxicating, making the nerves sizzle underneath my skin.

I moan against his lips as his hand inches lower, leaving a trail of heat beneath the exposed flesh of my thigh.

He loosens the grip he had on my neck and slowly brings his hand down the outline of my shoulder blade; taking the strap of my bikini bra with him.

I inhale as his hand glides over my stomach then stops suddenly to cup my bare breast, capturing my nipple between his middle and pointer fingers.

I sigh against his lips as long fingers tease my aroused nipple.

My head lolls back against the wall and my stomach heaves as the sensation from before returns. However, this time it multiplies tenfold.

My nipples have always been a sensative spot for me, more so when someone is sucking on them, or, in this case, squeezing them between his fingers.

Ahh!

Lucas lets out a satisfied grunt as my hands come in contact with his bare chest, dancing lightly across his tatted skin, before sliding down to his abdomen.

God those abs! Like smooth-set clay beneath my palms.

The pulse in my head drums so loudly, I'm sure he can hear it too.

That's not the only thing pulsating...

I moan against his lips; the jut of his erection digging into my thigh as I wrap my leg around his waist.

I'm so turned on that I almost feel dizzy from the arousal. My clit throbs; aching to be touched.

As if reading my mind, Lucas pushes his hand between us and circles the pad of his thumb around it a few times, while his middle finger runs along my slit, repeatedly.

Ahh, yes...

Hoisting my hips, I push my crotch further onto his hand, hoping he takes the hint that I want to feel him more. To feel him on my actual skin.

Right now, the thong is too great a barrier between us.

"Make sweet love to me, please?"

Maybe it's the liquor talking. Or the uncontainable desire I feel surging through me, at his every stroke, that causes those words to spew out of my mouth. But, there's nothing I can do now to take them back. They've already been said.

And I regret nothing.

The mood I'm in offers no room for foreplay. I'm too hungry for him. To feel him...inside of me.

Now.

"No," he says with a husky groan, flicking my nipple, "tonight, I want to fuck you. Rough!"

I hold my breath to stop the moan from escaping my lips. But the dampness in my bikini bottom is a dead giveaway of the pleasure which surges to the pits of my core.

I watch as a semblance of a smile crosses his face, but he bites his lower lip in an effort, I'm assuming, to keep it subdued.

"If yuh sexy one more time, it'll be illegal. Fuck!"

Hear the man weh say him never did a starve!

His words make me soak. Yet again.

I want to feel him so badly...and I'm glad when he doesn't make me wait for too long.

With swift, fluid movements, Lucas frees his erection from the constraints of his shorts then stoops to cover my nipple with his warm mouth.

I feel as he shifts my thong to the side, and positions the tip of his cock between my legs, easing his full length into me.

I suck in a deep breath and my eyes instinctively close.

"Fuck!" we both moan in unison.

Despite having had sex with him before, his size still surprises me, stretching me, filling me. Completely.

I bite into my forearm to silence the moan which turns into a soft whimper.

Lucas's muscles flex as he snakes his arms under my ass and hoists my other leg off of the floor.

Matching his energy, I push forward and wrap it around his waist.

That simple act seems to trigger something inside of him as he latches his lips onto mine in an animalistic embrace.

I kiss him back with as much vigor.

Without breaking free from the kiss, Lucas hoists my ass once more and lowers me onto the tip of his dick before slamming into me.

Hard!

I scream against his lips which muffle the sound.

With his hand still cupping my ass, he continues to stroke me deeply, hitting my clit spot on with every move.

Tightening my legs around his waist, I kiss him harder, allowing his mouth to muffle my moans.

When he'd said he wanted to fuck me rough, a while ago, this is him staying true to his words.

And I'm loving every fucking minute of it.

The edge of the cold concrete doorframe digs into my back, but I don't give a damn.

Never in my life had someone made me feel so wanted, so sexy, so fucking...desirable. And now, if even for a night, I plan on enjoying the heck out of it.

"Mmm," Lucas's moan catches my attention, and I clench my pussy around his stiff hood.

Back and forth. Back and forth, he drills into me and I take it like a 'G'.

My breath hitches when his strong hand grips me by the neck and gently applies pressure.

"Mmm!" I moan, feeling as the thick liquid coats his cocky.

Lucas grunts and pulls all the way out before slamming into me again; my juices acting as extra lubricant.

"Ahh!" I moan again, gripping a fistful of his hair. "Just like that. Just. Like...that!"

Zaddy...

I don't think it has been twenty minutes yet, but already I feel as if I'm about to burst at the seams.

There's just something about being fucked hard while in a choke-hold that hits different.

I cream on his cock again.

Bucking his hips, Lucas pushes deeper into me, hitting a spot I've never felt touched before.

"Lucas!" I scream.

Fuck!

What was that?

"This a one of the best pussy mi fuck inna a long time," he declares, bucking his hips and hitting the same spot again. "A swear!"

Another loud moan leaves my lips.

One more stroke like that and I'll spontaneously combust!

"Juju pussy!" he mutters lowly, but I still hear it.

My cheeks flush and my heartbeat falters.

Lucas bucks his hips and hits the spot again.

And again.

And again!

"I lo--"

I bite my lip to hold back the words which threatens to escape.

Too soon.

I lower my head, pressing my face into the nook of his shoulder, afraid to look into his eyes which are too dark and hypnotic--for fear of caving.

I had to be strong. I owe it to myself.

"Amanda, look at me!" Lucas commands and I can feel the rumble through his neck.

A shiver runs down my spine.

I lift my head up and meet his gaze, resting my forehead against his.

He bucks his hips again, pushing deeper inside me this time.

I moan.

"You're so sexy," he says. "So fucking sexy!"

"Lucas, please..." I beg, finding it hard to contain myself when he's talking like that.

He stops mid stroke. "Please what?"

"I don't know..." I say but it comes out more like a sigh.

"Hmm?" he says again, hoisting me off of his dick.

I groan at the loss of contact. "Don't stop!"

"You don't want me to stop doing what?"

Fuck me!

"Nothing."

He smirks. "Nothing?"

"Ye-" I start to say but he slams back into me again, knocking the words back down my throat.

"Lucas!" I scream out his name, my legs quivering.

He eases me off again. "Yes?"

I sigh.

He's teasing me. I know he is.

"Please stop!" I murmur.

I'm so close to cumming I feel like I can cry.

He kisses my nose. "What am I doing?"

That!

Doing things like that to fuck up a girl's meds.

"That!" I voice my thoughts.

He slams into me again. "What?"

I clench around his cocky again. "Fuck me!"

His smirk returns. "You'll have to ask more nicely, Amanda."

I grip his hair tighter and push myself off of the wall in an attempt to assert control, before Lucas pins me back to the wall, sending a slap to my ass cheek.

He lets go of my neck and brings his hand between us and pinches my nipple.

The sensation which his action ignites takes me by surprise.

"Don't fuck yourself!" he grits out, landing another slap on my ass.

Pussyclaat!

"I want you to fuck me instead," I say, the words leaving my mouth all too quickly.

He smiles. "Beg."

Ugh!

"Lucas, please don't do this!"

He tweaks my nipple again. Harder this time.

I sigh. "Please, I'm begging you..."

"Good girl," he says, pulling me down onto his erection and easing his cocky into me again.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I release the breath I'd been holding.

With slow, torturous strokes, Lucas thrusts into me, alternating between a hard jab and slow steady strokes every now and then.

I can feel the pressure building. It's just a matter of time.

"Lucas," I whisper into his neck, trying to ride him faster now.

Lucas sucks my earlobe into his mouth while he continues to slowly fuck me.

His thumbs press down on the top of my thighs holding me in place.

"Shhh," he instructs instead, his breath fanning my neck.

He then tightens his grip on my legs, forcing two of his fingers to rest at the entrance of my batty hole.

I jump at the sensation, my mouth forming an 'O' as my body rocks forward into him.

"Fuck!" My voice comes out as a shakey breath.

I'm near.

Lucas thrusts into me harder, the depth of his thrust a sure signal that he wants to go as deep as he can.

"Lucas," I gasp, arching my back.

Lucas grunts in response to the sound of his name rolling off of my tongue.

Almost immediately, his mouth comes down to cover my nipple, sucking on the tender bud as hard as he can.

With his fingers still pressing down on the entrance of my ass, he continues to fuck me, his fingers massaging my rear-end but never slipping in.

My hips buck involuntarily to meet his every thrust and my breath quickens.

I don't know if it's the new sensation I feel from him having his hands so close to my ass hole, or what it is, but the feeling overtaking my body is indescribable...intense, to say the least.

His moans complement mine, the sound of his voice driving me over the edge.

"I'm coming," I moan. "Yes. Just like that."

The ache between my legs intensifies with each passing second, forcing me to grip his arms and bite down onto his shoulder.

Lucas grunts in response and thrusts harder, his strokes getting more and more uneven with each move he makes.

He's close.

And so am I.

Pressing into my body, Lucas increases the speed of his strokes; drilling into me more feverishly and changing my breathing with his every thrust.

My body heats up, and our moans fill the quiet air, moving in sync to his thrusts.

Closing my eyes, I relax.

Only now do I hear the sound of the raindrops pattering against the roof tiles to create the perfect backdrop.

"I'm coming!" I moan, tightening my grip on Lucas's arms and digging my nails into his skin.

"Me too," Lucas agrees, bringing one hand around to hold my waist steady as he thrusts harder, pushing his length even deeper.

I bite harder into his shoulder as he moves faster and faster.

Then he bucks his hips and sinks deep into me one last time before hurrying to pull out.

As he's almost out, I sink back onto his cocky and squeeze my legs shut, locking him in.

His body jerks, but I don't let go.

"Amanda!" he calls my name in a loud cry, tensing his ass cheeks, as hot liquid gushes inside of me.

That sends me completely over the edge, and my body rocks as my own orgasm hits. Wave after wave.

Not able to contain it any more, a gut wrenching scream escapes my lips, followed by another...and another.

Lucas tugs at my hair, groaning softly as he rides out his orgasm.

Damn.

When I finally calm down, he tilts my head up and captures my lips in a warm embrace.

I settle into him and sigh against his lips.

After a few minutes he pulls away.

"Amanda," he starts to say.

"Shhh!" I silence him.

I know exactly what he's about to say and I don't want to hear it.

For now, I just want to stay like this. Wrapped into each other like a human mold. Listening to the sound of each other's heartbeats.

Like fucking lovers.

Tomorrow's another day. I'll deal with the consequences then.

Sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.7K 16
Tracy-ann was a 16yr old girl from Clarendon Jamaica, when she was 7 years old her father sent her to live with her mom in America due to the fact th...
228K 18.5K 48
Zurianne is forced to have an arranged marriage with the Don of one of the deadliest Jamaican gang, in order to save her mother's life. As she met hi...
267K 22.9K 78
Naomi's a newly divorced, single mother, who's dedicated to herself and, the wellbeing of her daughter. It took only one interaction to change her m...
47.3K 3K 31
READ TO FIND OUT!!!!