Rebirth (A Diabolik Lover Fan...

By H1D1NG

When Saki thought there was going to be a happy ending with her long lost mother, Cordeila. Her dreams gets t... More

2...Meeting again Pt. 1
3...Meeting again Pt. 2
4...Meeting again Pt. 3
5...Lies
6...A different side
7...Unknown
8...Mind reader
9...Perv
10...Second love
11...Pleasure and pain
12...Torture
13...Dinner surprise
14...Truth
15...Thoughts
16...Future
17...Present
18...Beaten
19...Escape
20...Dying for a new start
*Authors Note*

1...Alive

8.3K 216 14
By H1D1NG

Pain, pain.

That's all I thought about and I didn't know why. I kept asking, the man who didn't tell me his name but he said that I'll figure it out later on and it frustrated me. But I had to keep my emotions inside.

My name is Saki, or so I think. That's the only name I could think of and the man did tell me that was my name and I'm also a vampire. The man told me that was human before but I begged him to turn me into one. I don't remember anything from my human life. Can that happen anways? Not remembering anything and starting a new life?

I walked in the bathroom that was connected to my room, I stop to look at my face in the mirror, long blonde hair and red eyes with a pink tank top and pink shorts. The man told me that I use to have short blonde hair and purple eyes but since I turned into a vampire, I changed.

I turn on the water and take off my clothes. I enter the warm water and smile, times like this makes me think of how my human life was.

Pain.

I sighed, frustrated and slide lower into the tub. Why does the word pain always comes up? Once I finished taking a warm bath, I enter my bedroom where the man is sitting down on my bed, short pink hair, gold eyes and glasses. He, too is a vampire. He smiles and I smile back.

"What is it, Father?" I asked him. Since he didn't tell me his name then I used a nickname for him, it sounded right for me. I mean he took care of me and always tried to keep our relationship happy and healthy.

"It appears that we will have guests. But this is just me and the guests, only. Okay?" I nod.

"I was planning to go the roses, anways. You know, plant some more roses for my mother." I said, putting back my towel in my closet. He laughed.

"But you just took a bath!" He kept laughing. I smiled, again.

"It doesn't matter. It's for my mother." I look at Father and he gives me a sweet smile.

"Alright, then. They'll come here, shortly and I don't want them to see you, not yet of course." I frown, a little.

"Not yet? What do you mean?"

"You'll see." He winks at me.

"Father, you always tell me that. When I ask about my mother you say the same words and my human life, too. Father, you must tell me sooner or later."

"I will but now is not the time You still have a lot of stuff to learn. By that, instead of me teaching you. You will go to the school, I work in. Ryoutei Academy. There, you will meet other kids your age and my sons." He winks, again. I start clapping and jumping, excited.

"Oh! Now, I'm so excited! I can't wait! When will I go?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, so get ready I already put your uniform. In your closet." I stopped jumping and clapping.

"Father! You can't come in and look in my closet!" He laughed.

"Don't worry. I didn't see anything esle." I smiled and I hear the doorbell ring echo throughout the entire mansion.

"Ah! That must be them. Please exit from the kitchen door when you go outisde, okay?" I nod. He smiles and exits my room.

I felt so happy going to Ryoutei Academy. Father has told me so much about his sons, how they look like, how they act. I've already know their names, and know way too much information about them. But that's the only way, I'll get to know them. He did tell me about the girl, Yui. He said she is the sacrifice bride and I was too. But I wasn't scared, I got interesting in it.

He says, that she is still alive and human. I haven't seen a human before, I aways wanted to see one. I only drink blood that father gives me, which is animal blood.

I exit from the kitchen door. I didn't look, to see who the guests were because that will be rude and make father upset. I walk towards the roses, skipping.

Pain, make it stop! She's killing me! I can't push her back! Why is my own mother killing me?!

I stop on my tracks. Own mother? My own mother killed me? I shook my head. No, that doesn't make sense. I sighed and pretend to forget about it and distract myself by planting some roses.

Going to the roses is the only thing I can go outisde for. Father doesn't let me out of the land, He tells me that I'm still not ready for that. Losing my memories and going out there isn't an option for me. Father only told me this once and only once, I have amnesia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 6 11
🌹This /Diabolik Lovers/ FF is as perfect for fans as non fans as well🌹 πŸ₯€Plot: I stopped counting my days here. I've dreamt of the day when I will...
208K 7.5K 68
I pushed the large black doors of the throne room open and entered the ravaged room. In the throne room were multiple cracks and holes in the wall. S...
82.5K 2K 31
: Μ—Μ€βž› βŒœπŸ¦‡βŒŸ Diabolik Lovers|Β·| YUIS ELDER BROTHER - IN THE PROCESS OF BEING REWRITTEN. FanFiction [Shu x Male!Oc] Λ‹Β°β€’...
171K 6.1K 27
γ€Ž sakamaki shu x reader x sakamaki reiji 』 Being a very bored girl, you decide to go out and find yourself some adventure that would forever keep yo...