11...Pleasure and pain

I lay down on Kou's bed with a smile, while Kou went on top of me. His brothers weren't around which was good for the both of us but they were in the house. I could hear talking in one room that we passed by.

Kou's lips touch mine, his hands slide up from my thighs to my waist, he pulls me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck while I kissed him back.

I know, I had said before that I wouldn't want to do it, right away, even though that was a lie but I guess it could have been a little bit true and now it's happening.

Kou's lips went down to my neck and I suddenly felt his hands go down to the top hems of my shorts. I pull him back, softly.

"Kou, I don't want that." I whispered. I felt his breath go to my right ear.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I just want to undress you." He whispered back, it sounded like he was lying a little.

•••

She's cute, alright, cute to torture but still, she looks even way cuter then her old self. That's why I want to do this. I wonder what Shu will say about this? Heh, of course, everyone knows about Shu and Saki, that they had a relationship together, I'll probably ruined it. And I'm not doing this, so I can ruin her and him.

I'm doing this because I think Saki is beautiful, gorgeous, hot, any name I could call her. I did want to bite her but she's a vampire. Her blood wouldn't taste the same, would it?

I let my fangs trace her neck once I was finished undressing her. I guess, she's excited, I felt her hands touch my back.

Maybe one bite, it's not like it's going to kill her, anyways.

And I do, she winced a little. I widen my eyes. Her blood. It's the same! But how? She's dead. Or is she still half human?

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up. Her naked breasts against my chest but I didn't care, her blood was I all wanted.

"Kou!" I pull away and kiss her, I don't say anything, instead I went back to drinking her blood. If she didn't want that much pleasure from me, then I'll just drink her blood.

"Stop!" She pulls me back, which worked and I looked at her.

"It hurts. " She whispered and I smirked. I saw her cheeks red and I chuckled.

"Well, which is it? Pain or pleasure?" If she picked pain, then I'll keep on biting her which I guess was good. But if she picked pleasure that would hurt if it would be her first time trying.

Saki narrowed her eyes  What do I choose? I smirked. She can't picked, can't she? Well, I'll choose for her. I push her down and she gasps.

"Too late, your times up. I'll pick and I choose Pleasure."

•••

I grabbed the blanket covers with all my strength. It hurts but, I guess that made sense since it was my first time. Kou's breath was racing and so was mine.

"Kou." His lips touched mine and I returned it, putting my hands on his hair. He kept going which made me hold on to his hair, even harder.

I started to kiss Kou's neck . Our body's were becoming warmer and full of sweat each minute. I felt happy, Kou was giving me this because he loves me and I want to love him, forever. This pleasure was all I needed from him, instead of him saying 'I love you' to me. Pleasure was the words that came from him like this, I felt like I was never going to lose him.

Never would I forget this.