7...Unknown

I stayed in my room, all day and Father didn't come in, I did hear him past my room and sometimes I would hear him stop by my door.

I would stay under my blankets and sob. Father was different when we were at the Sakamaki's house. He wasn't the man, I knew, the man that took care of me and would always have a smile. That man looked like he did stuff in his life that would hurt others.

Could he be...?

I sighed and sat up and then, I saw Father there, sitting down on the corner of my bed. He was looking down at the floor.

"Father." I quietly said, he looks up and he looked like he could cry any minute.

"Saki, look I'm sorry about what had happen. I was just, I had thought that Shu had done something to you and I got really worried. I had lost myself, I'm sorry." This words that Father was telling me made me so happy. I was about to cry but I kept it in. He didn't mean anything to me, he didn't mean to hurt me.

I crawl over and hug him, from behind. I put my head in his shoulder. He always makes things so easy.

"I forgive you, father." I felt a smile spread on Father's face.

"Thank you."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

After what had happened between Father and I. I went outside to the roses, I smiled as I planted one and humming at the same time. My voice in my head kept telling me stories about my human life.

About this church I went and my fake mother that Father told me about. I was sad when father told me about my mother's death but I had to be strong for her.

My phone suddenly rings, I look at the screen and only see a number. I hesitated on taking the call but it was better to answer than nothing.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello~! Is this Kitten~?" A voice that sounded flirty and somewhat familiar, asked.

I thought he was going to kill me but instead I was  still alive because Shu told him not to kill me. Shu-

"Um, I don't know who Kitten is." I said, interrupting the thought.

"Huh? Haha! You're  kitten. I haven't talked to you in, I guess, forever."

"Oh? Um, I don't know who you are."

"I'll explain later. Unless you want to come with me and go out somewhere."

"Somewhere?" I asked, confused. Was he meaning that I should go out into the city or something?

"Yea. I don't know where you want to go. But that's unless you want to come with me and talk." I didn't want to but his voice and the thoughts that are supposedly warning me about him, meant that I had to go and figure out who he was.

"Alright. I will love to go and see you. I should ask Father first, I mean my caretaker." I couldn't say Father to people who I didn't know. I had to say caretaker.

"Great! Call me once you have asked. Oh! And if your caretaker asks who it is then just say an idol asked you."

What? An idol? I kept myself calm so that he wouldn't hear me panicking or something.

"Okay." I hang up and I sighed, walking inside the house. I put my phone inside my back pocket and went in my Father's office.

"Father?" I asked. He looked up from his desk which had paperwork.

"Ah. Saki, what is it?" I walked in front of his desk and looked down at him. I was a little nervous about asking him but I had to do it.

"Um, an idol asked me to go out and meet him and I wanted to ask you if I could go with him." I wanted to ask him, not make a comment. I saw a smile on Father's face.

"Oh. Sure, why not? I, of course do know that idol. So that's fine and also he, too is a vampire." Oh. That would make sense since I guess the mortals that I use to know think that I'm died but I'm not sure.

"Oh. Well, thank you. I will go and change." Father nods and I head out, walking to my room.

I was surely surprised that Father would let me go out with this guy. He did seem sweet and I guess I should research about him. What am I thinking? I don't know his name. There's no way I could research about him. I sighed. Oh well, there's no turning back now.