6...A different side

"You must not tell anyone about what I'm about to say." Father told me, I nodded as we walked side by side in the rose garden on a spring day.

"Promise." I swore.

"Alright, then. There's an evil man, who wanders in our vampire land.  He is our enemy that we must kill, he tells people lies. That would make family betray each other. Their lives would be taken from him, e would play his own innocent role, pretending to be nice and a gentlemen. Don't get played by his role, for sure he wouldn't hesitate to kill."

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

The memory of Father telling me the enemy drifted the day on and I became sleepy but I didn't want to go inside the house. I didn't want to go back and see Shu there and everyone esle. Why do they even hate father?

Pain.

I lightly punch the wall, stupid mind! Stop saying pain! What's so important about that word? Why can't it go away? From the corner of my eye, I see a limo stand in front of the gates and notice that Father is walking in.

"Father." I wanted to jump down and cry in his shoulders but if I do then he will ask me why was I up here, I sighed again. I didn't have any choice but to go back in. I walk inside the house and head to the main stairs, when I make it there I hear him knocking on the door. Since I was the only one in the main hall, I quickly run towards the door and open it. Father stands there with a smile but once he saw my face that looked like I was crying which I was, his smile disappeared.

"Saki? Did anything happen? Did they hurt you?" He asked, sounding shocked.

"Father, Shu Sakamaki. He was saying stuff about you, that weren't nice."

"I guess you didn't teach her about keeping secrets." Suddenly, Shu's voice was behind us, I turn around and I could feel Father getting angry.

"Shu! What have you told her?" Father almost yelled, I never seen Father get angry before.

"I didn't expect you here." Reiji walked in and suddenly, the others came in.

"Tch!" Was all Subaru, which made me a bit mad.

"Oh~Father is here." Laito said. I saw Ayato grab Yui's wrist and pull her behind him. Kanato hugs his teddy bear even tighter, not wanting to talk.

"I rather not tell." Shu finally answered.

"Shu-!" Before Father could walk any closer to Shu, I grab his hand and he turns to look at me.

"Father." I didn't even know this person, He frowns and pulls his hand out of my hold.

"Let go! Don't touch me, understand?" He yelled at me, I flinched back like he was going to hit me.

This person wasn't father. Father isn't there and since I never seen him like this, yell at me. I started to cry.

"Father." This person is someone I never met before and I was getting scared. He made me feel like everything was against me and everyone hated me, I don't know what to do. I felt hopless.

Father or rather, this mad person, comes towards Shu. I run out of the house, not wanting to see what happens next. Even though I wanted to help Shu, he was maybe our enemy, right? Or he is not? He told me things about father that weren't true. But now, I didn't even know if I should fight Shu back and argue that he isn't. This person, this side.

"My darling child, do not cry." A voice said in my head but it wasn't my voice, it was someone else.