14...Truth

I sat on a bench while Shu was standing up and looking at the full moon. I touched my lips with my fingers, Shu had kissed me but it was only for about five seconds. I sighed, quietly and let my hand fall down on my lap.

"When did you go with Kou or exactly, why?" Shu asked, breaking the silence. I looked up at him and he was still looking at the moon.

"I didn't mean to go with him, I didn't mean to do anything with him. I just wanted to know who he was, that's all."

"Then, how? How did you end up having sex with him?" He sounded mad? No, jealous. Shu was jealous because I had done it with Kou and not him but did I even do it with Shu before?

"He just kissed me and then.." I let my sentence hang and I look down at my shoes. For some reason, and I didn't know why, I started to cry. But why? Was it because I felt guilt?

"I didn't think we were going that far. I wasn't thinking straight. I wasstupid! I didn't mean that to happen! I'm so dumb! I'm an idiot!" I was losing control of myself, I was saying things out loud.

"And I told him something that maybe I shouldn't have told him." I sniffe and wiped my tears away.

"What was it?" I look up and see that Shu was finally looking at me, I blushed.

"For some reason, I somehow can't control my thoughts. The human me, tells me things about people I'm around with. When Kou called me for the first time, my voice inside my head kept saying that he was doing things to me. That he was going to kill me and I was scared. That's why I went to go see who Kou was to know who he was and how he connected in my life. But more importantly, it keeps saying your name." I couldn't believe I was saying the truth to him.

"Why does it always say your name? What's so important about you from my human life?" I sobbed. He took a step closer and grabbed my wrist and he pulled me up.

"Of course, you don't remember. Karl wouldn't tell you. He doesn't want you to get really close to us."

"Karl?" I asked.

"Karlheinz. That's the man who's taking care of you. Or I suppose, it"s Father since you call him that."

He took me to my church. He gave me to my fake mother. He turned me into half a vampire.

"Karlheinz." My voice kept telling me things, images of trees, a church. People. Nuns. Yui. Why is Yui there? Was Yui in the same church?

"You must make her the next vampire leader." Mother.

"I will." Father, No, Karlheinz. Shu wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"How much I had to suffer, when I thought you died. I didn't want to let you go because you're still my blood bag." Bloodbag? Wait, didn't Azusa say I was still human? What's going on?

"I'm not human, anymore. I'm a full vampire." Right?

"That's where Karl tricked you. You're still half human. He just brought you back to life, he had to erase your memories. You think Cordelia, your mother died just randomly? Did he even tell you how she died?" I widen my eyes. Shu was right. Father-Karlheinz-never told me how my real mother died. I didn't even ask.

"How?" I whispered.

"He killed her, after he found out that she killed you but it was hard, Cordelia was in Yui's body. So he had to replace her heart." Mother was in Yui? And Karlheinz killed my mother? He was the murderer.

Wait, didn't my voice say that my own mother killed me? So, it was right. My own mother killed me and then Karlheinz killed her, and it hit me. The memories, the places, the people, my death. I wrapped my arms around Shu and laymy head on his shoulder.

"Now, I remember everything. The story of my human life, no, the story of me before I came back alive. My mother, my childhood. Even you." I wasn't in love with Kou, he was using me. I loved the person I met when I came in his house. Shu.

"I love you, Shu." The words came out of my mouth so quickly. I felt his lips against my ear.

"I always loved you." He whispered.

I never want to lose you.