9...Perv

The park was fun and all, Kou and I went to go get icecream and walked around. What I thought was hard was that, people or more like Kou's fans kept on following us and some were taking pictures! I felt really nervous and somehow felt like I was Kou's girlfriend. He kept on grabbing my hand once in a while and smile.

I sighed and sat down at a bench nearby, while Kou was signing autographs. I closed my eyes and let myslef slowly go to sleep.

"Kitten~You okay?" I heard Kou's voice ask, I open my eyes and look up from the corner of my eye, Kou's fans were gone.

"Uh, yea. I'm just tired." Tried of all this people following us. He smiled.

"Well, do you want to go to my house?" I blushed and looked away. Why at his house?

"I don't know. I need to do my homework and stuff." Lie. He laughed.

"No, you don't." Of course, he'll read my mind.

"Well, I don't know actually. I'm a little uncomfortable going to an idol's house."

"It's okay. I have brothers that live with me, too."

"Oh? I didn't know that."

"Of course not. You just met me." Yea, we did and you kissed me. But I liked it. I smiled and sat up.

"I guess that's okay." His hand grabbed my waist and he pulls me closer to him. I felt myself blush, even more.

"You sure? How about once we go, we should go to my room." My eye's widen.

"Um, I don't know about that." His face comes closer to mine.

"It won't hurt, I promise." He smirks.

"What? I don't want to do that." I suddenly felt his hand touch my thigh and he slides his hand up.

"Why not? It's going to be your first time, isn't it?" I didn't answer that because I didn't actually know if I had don't it before I had dreams about it. Dreaming of Shu and I, alone in a room it probably it was in my human life and I guess, I was in love with Shu, before.

"It's probably best that we shouldn't do it, right away. We still don't know each other really well."

"Oh. So you do want to do it. Alright I'll let you pass but next time you'll have to agree" And Kou kisses me, his hands go down to my hip and he turns us around, he sits down on the bench and pulls me on top of him.

"Kou!" I try to get off of him but he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight.

"What's the matter, you don't like this?" He asked in my ear.

"It's embarrassing!" I kept on pulling back, I heard him chuckle and felt his hands go up, behind my hair. He pulls me back, pulling my hair back. 

"Kou! That hurts, stop!" He kept pulling it down, I grabbed his shoulders so I wouldn't fall down to the ground even though I did want to get out of his lap. I tried to grab his hands with one of mine, I felt his breath come closer to my ear.

"Since you're a cute girl. I'll make you live my life, when I was little." His life when he was little? Did someone do bad things to him?

"Kou! You're hurting me too much!" He chuckled, again.

"Perfect. It should stay like that." I was starting to fall down, I tried to grab something and the only thing that one of my hands could catch was his necklace but it wasn't useful. I fell down and he was on top of me. I gasped when I hit the ground and I winced by Kou's weight on top of me.

"Ow!" I whispered. Kou pulled his weight off of me and smirked.

"I'll show my love to you by giving you pain and pleasure." Pain and pleasure? I don't want that! This was such a bad idea! Why am I so stupid?

"You just are and it's cute." I knew what he meant, he thought it was cute because I would do anything he would tell me to do because I don't ask why. I never did, in the first place.