2...Meeting again Pt. 1

"Saki, wake up, please. It's time for school." Father woke me up, I tighten my eyes from the light coming from my ceiling, I put my blanket over my head and groan.

"Father, five more minutes." I heard him chuckle.

"Aren't you excited going to Ryoutei Academy and seeing my sons?" My eyes open up, quickly. I stood up and moved my blanket away from my face and smile.

"Oh, yes! I forgot about that." Father smiled.

"Please get ready, then. The Limo will be coming in fifthteen minutes." He leaves, closing the door behind him. I get out of my bed and quickly get dressed, into the school uniform that father gave me.

Finally, after everything esle I had done, I brush my hair, I was trying to think of what would happen when I enter the school. But that word pain was still there and it made me furious. So I stopped thinking and started writing it down

What would they do when they see me? Oh~! I'll be so happy to finally meet them. I would say all kinds of stuff about how father is. Nice, smart and more! I just can't wait another minute!

My door opens and I turn my head to the right to see Father standing there in his doctors uniform.

"The Limo is here." I smile, grab my book bag and head off with Father. We sat down next to each other and suddenly Father started to laugh.

"You're getting all excited. Calm down." I giggled.

"I can't stop thinking about how I will meet them." I was lying , of course I still can't think about anything esle expect pain!

After talking about the school and my schedule with Father,  we had arrived at the school. Lights were shining through windows, People where walking in and out of the school. I smiled.

"I'll see you around. Come to my office if you're hurt or need anything." I nod and got off the Limo, I ran inside, happily. I looked around. Kids my age, looked at me with a smile, welcoming me. I smiled, back. I had my schedule in my hands and I looked down, it seemed like I had no classes for first period which meant I had some free time and I wanted to spend it with Father.

I walk in the nursing room and I see Father sitting down in front his desk.

"Hello, father!" I said, happily. He looked up with a smile.

"Saki, I thought you'll go see Shu. He's free, too."

"I know. But I'll like to spend it with you, since it's my first day here." He chuckled.

"Alright, then." I look around the room, talking with Father about where I should go.

After my free time is over, People came in, injured or bit feeling well and I helped Father. He was pleased that I helped him.

Every time they would hug me or past me to leave the room and tell me how nice I am, I would have to hold all my strength to not suck their blood. I haven't sucked any humans blood and smelling it, made me even more impatient.

The bell rang, I said goodbye to father, and headed to class, which was Food prep. I entered the room, which wasn't so far. I was the first one to enter, I smiled at the teacher and said that I was new and step daughter of the doctor. Since father told me to say that to the teachers, She smiled and told me to have a seat anywhere then she told me afterwards that she needed to go get something from the office. I nod and she leaves.

The room was quiet until I heard footsteps, running inside the room. I turn around and see a girl, blonde hair, pink eyes and school uniform. She looked like she was tried. She was running, suddenly another person came in, red hair and green eyes, a smirk on his lips.

"Running away won't help you. You should know that already." The first name I thought was Ayato, this had to be Ayato. Father told me that he was always greedy and sometimes mean but he had a shy side, too. I would get to finally meet one of the Sakamaki's brothers and Yui.