12...Torture

I heard the door open and close, I open my eyes and turn my head to the right, someone stands there with someone esle.

Dark hair and white tips with a book in his hand and what looked like uniform, I think. Kou stands next to him with a smirk. The dark hair boy, frowns a little and turns to Kou.

"I can't believe you brought her here and did this." I sat up and covered myself with the blanket.

"Um, what time is it?" I asked, the dark hair guy looked at me.

"It's midnight."

"Midnight? I have to go my Father, I mean my caretaker, said I had to go before midnight." Could I be lying? Thinking of that, Father didn't say when I had to get back.

"Not so fast. When did you come in here?" The dark hair guy asked.

"Um I don't know." I now, wish that someone was helping me with a way to get out.

Shu. I frown a little, the dark hair guy walked towards me, I blushed. I saw his eyes, look down at my shoulder and neck, He turns around to look at Kou.

"How did you bite her? Isn't she a full vampire, like that person said?" Kou shrugged.

"Don't know, her blood tasted the same. I suppose that person is lying to us." I make sure none of them are looking at me and grab my clothes from the floor and put them on. While they were talking and I quickly had finished putting on my clothes, I get off the bed.

"I have to leave, now. Excuse me." I walk away from the dark hair guy but he grabs my wrist.

"No, you can't. I never gave you permission to leave."

"But I need to go, my caretaker, must be worried about me." I could be slightly lying.

"I don't care." I slip out of his and run towards the door. But Kou was there and he grabs the same wrist the other guy did and pulls me inside the room, again. But he threw me in and I fell down on the floor, I winced and look up to see Kou having a smirk. The dark hair guy walks out but stops and looks at Kou.

"You know what to do." He walks away while closing the door, too without saying anything, Kou grabbed my wrist again and pulls me up. He grabs my waist.

"Now it's time for pain" I gasped and struggle out of his arms when I do. I push him away from the door and open it, running off. I look behind me and see no one until I suddenly bump into someone in front of me. I fall down to the floor and look up, he had brown hair and it was in a bun with brown eyes. He looked mad and really tall.

"You can't go nowhere. You're ours!" He yelled, which made me flinch. Wait ours? Does he mean the others? He grabs my ankle and lifts me up, I was upside down.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to lift myself up and make his hand unlock my ankle, he lifts me higher. Everything was upside down, I suddenly see someone walking towards us. Dark hair with grey tips and grey eyes, he had bandages everywhere in his body and a knife in his hand.

"Hurry up before she starts struggling again!" The guy who was holding me upside down said.

"Where would you like it?" The guy who had the knife asked me.

"What?"

"Just do it anywhere, Azusa!" The brown bun hair guy told the boy, Azusa.

"Alright. You'll feel a lot a better..I promise." He took a step a closer, while I saw Kou and the dark hair guy stand behind him, from far away.

I suddenly felt a hand on my stomach, I try to lift up my head, I saw Azusa hold the knife against my stomach. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, he was cutting me. And then I felt like someone licking me, he was licking my blood off.

"She's human." Azusa says. Huh? Human? I started to feel dizzy and I felt my eyes getting heavy.

"Shu."